X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

final interview.(super force 3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

final interview.(super force 3) Empty
PostSubject: final interview.(super force 3)   final interview.(super force 3) Empty4/25/2011, 4:20 am

~Jamie is seen standing in front of Slugger's locker room waiting for him to come out~

Jamie: "In just a few moments the mainevent match for Super Force three will begin, and right now I'm standing outside the locker room of Slugger waiting to get some final words from him."

~Almost as soon as Jamie stops speaking the door opens and Slugger steps out~

Slugger: "Oh hey Jamie."

Jamie: "Slugger do you have time for some final words?."

~Slugger quickly turns around and looks at a clock in his Locker room~

Slugger: "Yeah i think i can squeeze in a few minutes for you."

Jamie: "Thanks babe, I'm not sure if you heard but worthy is very confident going into tonight and has been saying all week that hes gonna do what ever it takes to beat you tonight. He's even said himself tonight that he's gonna cripple you just to make sure he wins"

Slugger: (cutting Jamie off): "Alright i get where your going here, I'm hoping Worthy keeps his word cause tonight hes gonna need to pull out all the stops! hes gonna need to bring his A game, hes gonna have to do what ever it takes, he better try everything!."

~Slugger quickly reaches into his room and grabs his bottle of water and takes a sip~

Slugger: "Worthy tonight you may pull out all the stops, you may try to injure me, take out my arms, my legs or just destroy me! you may show me stuff i have never seen before and you mat bring your A game. But I'm not gonna do anything different."

~Jamie tries to talk but slugger continues to speak~

Slugger: "Tonight I'm going out their and doing what i do best! and that's put on the show of a life time!, tonight i don't care if i win, i don't care if worthy beats me senseless and hurts me bad, i don't care if someone interferes and ruins my match, I DONT CARE!."

~Slugger smiles and looks directly into the camera~

Slugger: "Tonight I'm going out and stepping into that ring, and putting on the best damn match in the history of XFE!. Jamie tonight is Super Force, the place of many great match's but you know what makes it even better? the fact its at the most historic sporting arena in the world!."

Jamie: "Very true madison square garden!."

~Cheers can be heard from the crowd~

Slugger: "About 15 years ago two of the greatest wrestlers back then made history with one body slam. A body slam heard around the world, well tonight I'm gonna put that moment to shame!, cause tonight when i step into that ring with worthy. I'm gonna put on 60 minutes of pure historic wrestling."

~even more cheers can be heard from the sold out crowd~

Slugger: "Tonight isn't about winning or losing for me, tonight is about making history! and that exactly what I'm gonna do!."

~Slugger takes one last sip of his drink and chucks into his locker room~

Slugger: "Jamie, Its time, time for me to make history so make sure you have a good view of my match cause you don't wanna miss this."

~Slugger walks off done the hallway leaving Jamie behind him~
Back to top Go down

final interview.(super force 3)
Page 1 of 1