X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I want some revenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

I want some revenge Empty
PostSubject: I want some revenge   I want some revenge Empty7/14/2008, 5:55 am

A cameraman sees slugger walking towards dante's office and starts to film

Knock, Knock

Dante: come in
Slugger: Dante i now you are very busy at the moment being the gm of the number 1 roster and all but i want some revenge.
Last week i went to xfw to visit some friends that are on that roster, not because i got on the wrong plane like the sentinel would of had everyone belive. But when i get there the sentinal comes up to me and ask me if i would like to be in a match seeing that i'm there and all.
And being a nice guy i decied to say yes so i had my match against garcia but after the match the sentinel came out and attaked me when i was down. So i want some revenge i don't care who i get but i want to lay down an ass whopping on anyone on the xfw roster.
O and dante if i don't get my match i will get a crew togther and get my revenge another way.

Slugger leaves Dante's office and leaves him to thing about what he is gong to do

Last edited by slugger on 7/15/2008, 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

I want some revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want some revenge   I want some revenge Empty7/14/2008, 5:57 pm

corrections:
now=know
XF=XFA
But when i get there the sentinal comes up to me and ask me if i would like to me in a match seeing that i'm there and all.= But when i got there the sentinel comes up to me and asks me if i would like to be in a match seeing that i'm there and all.
and last one that i can notice is the storyline your trying to do. On the show it says that you got there by accident, so you can't say you got there to see friends, you will probably have to say that you found yourself at the wrong location and just as you were about to leave the sentinel offers you a match. Its the only way that people will not be confused if they read both shows.
Back to top Go down

I want some revenge
Page 1 of 1