X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A goodbye to Worthy!

Go down 
+8
SaintPatrik
slugger
Tick
JPower
"The Natural"
Worthy
TheSentinel
DieHard
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

A goodbye to Worthy! Empty
PostSubject: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! Empty10/26/2009, 10:53 am

If we decide to go this route, I had some time this morning to write something up for it. Maybe we can even have all the wrestlers assemble on the stage prior to the show and give a 10 bell salute.

----------------------------------------------------------
~The camera shows Playboy, eyes red showing that this is a difficult time~
Playboy: "This is a really tough thing to talk about. We never want to say bye to friends...colleagues...family...or anyone this young."
~Playboy puts his left hand to his forehead and bows his head a bit, to hide his eyes~
Playboy: ~sniff~.. "We’re a family on the road here. Everyone knows that what you see in the ring is entertainment, so none of this should surprise anyone. Worthy was a valuable part of our family."
~Lifting his head and wiping a tear from his face~
Playboy: "He was always the joker in the family...always fun to be around. Regardless of how bad you were feeling, he could make anyone laugh. I’ll always remember that thing he did backstage...can’t remember where we were...with the midget, the monkey and the toothpaste." ~chuckles a bit~ "Now that was quality Worthy."
~Looks down a bit and wipes away another tear~
Playboy: "It’s hard to sit here and realize that he’s gone...he won’t be around anymore for anyone. I wish all his family the best."
~Looks directly to the camera~
Playboy: "Worthy...brother...you’re leaving a huge hole right here, man." ~Pointing to his chest~ "We’re going to miss you, man. But I know you’re up there stirring (censored) in heaven and leaving them in stitches. You save me a spot... I’ll be meeting you up there at some point, dude. Godspeed."
~Scene fades to black as Playboy wipes away another tear and gets off the chair~
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! Empty10/26/2009, 5:07 pm

~The Camera Shows The Sentinel sitting behind his desk, he has a sorrowful look on his face~
The Sentinel: "As I'm sure everyone saw at the end of last season. We lost our beloved friend, Worthy. Now before anyone says that this was all an act. Just for a storyline similar to another well known angle of a a Boss being blown up in a Limo. This was not planned. In fact, I had no knowledge that this was to take place."
~The Sentinel takes a moment~
The Sentinel: "Now tonight's show will be dedicated to the memory of Worthy. You will hear real heartfelt messages by our talent here tonight. You will also see some of Worthy's greatest matches, as well some of our talent, from both shows wanted to go out there tonight, and wrestle in Worthy's honor. There will be no storylines, no angles tonight. It's all about Worthy, and all about wrestling."
~The Sentinel takes another moment~
The Sentinel: "While on screen, Worthy and I were the bitterest of rivals, off screen, Worthy was my friend. A friend that I will miss. A friend I might have even considered my best friend. Where ever you are brother, I miss you. We miss you, and I know you're looking down on us tonight. Enjoy the show."
~The Camera goes black~
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! Empty10/27/2009, 3:30 am

I like these RPs, nice work guys.

BTW can you do something where the urn (pictured in my avatar) goes missing at the end.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! Empty10/27/2009, 9:36 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! Empty10/29/2009, 8:48 am

Would you like me to write something up for the urn, or do you have a handle on this, Sent?
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
A goodbye to Worthy! 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! Empty10/29/2009, 11:41 am

~Camera opens to "The Natural" Jesse Blue. He is sitting in a chair placed in front of a blue screen. The look on his face is somber~
Jesse Blue: "What can I say about Worthy?? He really was 'Worthy by name...Worthy by nature'. He's actually the guy that lobbied for me to even be here. I was looking for a way to get into the business. I actually met him on the internet. He told me to come to one of the shows. For those of you who didn't know him personally, he was always the first to lend a hand...very giving. He put me in touch with The Sentinel, telling him I was someone who could be a good fit in XFE. Sentinel kind of brushed it aside, telling me I needed more experience, that I hadn't done my time."
~Jesse rubs his face, trying to keep his composure~
Jesse: "Worthy kept in touch with me. He called once a week, sometimes more, to check my progress. He kept giving my confidence a boost, telling me to be patient, and "hang in there". He gave me pointers, showing me ways to move up faster. I owe being here...to Worthy."
~Jesse drops his head into his hands. His voice sounding confused, wavering~
Jesse: "I can't believe he's gone..."
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! Empty10/29/2009, 7:28 pm

You can work on it paul. I might add to it, I might not, but I'll let you handle it, since I'll have a lot of other things to do in the next couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! Empty10/29/2009, 8:16 pm

I'll get on it tomorrow. Don't have much to do at work.
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! Empty10/30/2009, 8:50 am

(( I'm not sure if I should enter an RP here. On the one hand, JP's been fundamental in shaping his storyline for the past few seasons. On the other hand, since he's "in on the joke", it would be difficult for him to say anything without giving away the ending.

I'll come up with something, I think. ))
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! Empty10/30/2009, 8:53 am

Here is what I have. I went with the assumption that your first post would open the show and, thus, this would be the ending. I can't post with pictures here at work, so I can't put the picture of the urn in. Edit as you please :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
~The Sentinel stands alone in the ring. The lights in the arena all go on and the crowd goes silent. Along the side of the stage enters a limousine which drives down the aisle toward the ring. When the vehicle comes to a stop, the driver exits and proceeds to the rear door. The driver opens the door and out comes a few people no one recognizes or knows. The final person is an elderly lady holding a black urn~

David Hood: "Oh my god...that must be Worthy’s family."
Matt Scott: "I can’t believe Sentinel arranged to have them bring him here. It’s only fitting, though..."
~The people enter the ring as Sentinel holds the ropes open for them. Once in the ring, the elderly lady places the urn on a pedestal in the center and turns to Sentinel. The two exchange words for a few seconds and Sentinel gives her a hug. The family stand in a line on both sides of the urn and Sentinel begins to speak~
The Sentinel: "Throughout this entire show, we have seen various XFE superstars paying respect to Worthy, letting everyone know the impact he has had on their lives. This is one of the hardest shows we have ever been able to do, and I’d like to thank Worthy’s mother, Mrs. Worthington, and the other members of his family for bringing him here to allow us to give him the respect he deserves in the environment where he dedicated a significant amount of his life..."
~All the members of X-Force Entertainment begin to assemble on the stage. The camera pans the scene...every single wrestler, backstage hand, interviewer, and commentator not already ringside are there. Most, if not all, have tears streaming down their cheeks. Slowly, a chant of "Worthy....Worthy" starts from the crowd. Everyone on stage looks throughout the crowd and nod in approval~
The Sentinel: "Ladies and gentlemen...it is customary in our industry, to pay respect to our fallen friends, we remain silent for a 10-bell salute."
~The Sentinel lowers his microphone and bows his head, as does everyone on stage. The crowd falls silent as the bell begins to ring. BING...BING...BING...BING...BING. At the strike of the fifth bell, the lights flicker in the arena, but nothing comes of it. BING...BING...BING...BING. At the strike of the ninth bell, the lights go out. The tenth bell strikes BING in the dark. After a couple of seconds, the lights come back on. Everyone in the ring looks on in shock as the urn is no longer on the pedestal. The Sentinel begins to frantically look around as Worthy’s mother begins to scream frantically and cry, then passes out. The Sentinel screams at everyone and anyone around ringside~
The Sentinel: "What the (censored) happened? Where is it?"
~Everyone rushes around looking everywhere...under the ring...under the commentators table. The family is the ring is getting upset while they’re taking care of Worthy’s mother, and everyone on the stage comes to ringside to help out wherever they can~
David Hood: "We have no idea just what the hell happened here."
Matt Scott: "Just who the hell would have done something like this? We need to get out there and help out. This is unbelievable."
David Hood: "I can’t believe we have to end the show like this..."
~The thump of both headsets dropping onto the announcers table is heard. Only the murmur of the crowd is left as the scene showing everyone searching around ringside fades out~
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! Empty10/30/2009, 9:37 am

JPower wrote:
(( I'm not sure if I should enter an RP here. On the one hand, JP's been fundamental in shaping his storyline for the past few seasons. On the other hand, since he's "in on the joke", it would be difficult for him to say anything without giving away the ending.

I think we need as many as we can. If we run with this, we should totally forget about storylines and stuff and just fill segments with this kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! Empty10/30/2009, 9:47 am

DieHard wrote:
JPower wrote:

I think we need as many as we can. If we run with this, we should totally forget about storylines and stuff and just fill segments with this kind of stuff.

That's the problem: with Jack, there's no difference between in character and out of character. Storylines are irrelevant to him, especially now with the "Smith" persona he's employing.

If he were his "Master of Mayhem" persona, I'd agree, but now... it'll be dicey.
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! Empty10/30/2009, 10:07 am

(( Got something. See if this works for you: ))

~Jill Wagner is backstage with a camera crew heading toward Jack Power's locker room, where he is stepping out~
~
Jill Wagner: "We're backstage here, trying to talk to Jack Power regarding the death of Worthy and get his thoughts on the death of his former Masters of Mayhem colleague. (she gets to Jack) Jack! Jack Power, do you have anything to say regarding the death of Worthy?"
~
Jack Power: "No."
~
~Jack starts to walk off. Jill gets this confused look on her face and follows him~
~
Jill Wagner: "Wait, you mean to say that you former teammate and tag team partner, someone who's been under your wing for the past several months dies horribly and you have nothing to..."
~
Jack Power (interrupting): "Mr. Worthington has requested my silence in this matter, and I intend to honor his request. Excuse me."
~
~Jack walks off, leaving Jill even more confused than before. Cut to the ringside area~
~
Matt Scott: "Can't he stop being weird for even one second?! I mean, this is his teammate we're talking about here! The guy he brought back from oblivion several seasons ago, and he's not saying anything?!"
~
David Hood: "I'm more interested in who this "Mr. Worthington" person is, and why he has requested Jack's silence. You don't think..."
~
Matt Scott: "Don't go there, David, unless you want to be as nuts as Jack Power."
~
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! Empty10/30/2009, 10:20 am

Cool!
Back to top Go down
Tick

Tick

Male
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! Empty10/30/2009, 8:19 pm

(OOC: Tick doesn't have and OOC for RPs, but I this may work)
~Tick is seated in a padded room, his arms are restrained by the "white jacket"~
Tick: "Oh, Arthur!"
Arthur (offscreen): "Hi Tick, I'm not sure if you've heard the news, but Worthy has passed. I was hoping to get some words from you for a tribute."
~Tick begins rock back and forth~
Tick: "I'm not Worthy..."
~The camera changes its angle to focus on Arthur~
Arthur: "Uh, I think what Tick is trying to say, is that while our paths didn't really cross with Worthy during our time with X-Force, we can't deny what he did for the company, and well, no one can replace him."
Tick (softly): "I'm not Worthy... I'm not Worthy..."
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! Empty10/31/2009, 3:42 am

LMAO @ Tick's RP, that is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! Empty11/4/2009, 9:27 pm

I think we need a few more to contribute a goodbye RP so we can fill the show with these, or maybe we can get one from Legion (working as an agent backstage or something) and some other names from the past who are no longer in the game!
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! Empty11/5/2009, 12:17 am

That's a good idea.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! Empty11/5/2009, 12:20 am

If you want to give me a couple of names, I'll try to get some others done. I should have some time next week because I'm on holiday.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! Empty11/5/2009, 12:46 am

well in my rp i mentioned worthy and said goodbye but i sorta wanted it on xfa but if you need more rps you can put it on xfw
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! Empty11/5/2009, 3:45 am

I'll get to it as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! Empty11/5/2009, 7:02 am

I'll be getting one done soonish......
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! Empty11/5/2009, 9:17 am

DieHard wrote:
If you want to give me a couple of names, I'll try to get some others done. I should have some time next week because I'm on holiday.

Legion was the person who I defeated for my first title in XFW so it makes sense to include him.
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! Empty11/5/2009, 10:08 am

~Quan walks solemnly down to the ring. He waits for quiet in the audience and then takes a microphone, all the while his head bowed and his eyes looking down~
Quan: “The Worthy one has moved on from this plane of existence. XFW has always had to look upward in awe of his achievements. Just as simpleton villagers may live in fear for years while living in the shadow of a mighty volcano, so many wrestlers have come and gone, unable to cope with the dominance of the Worthy one.”
David Hood: “A very tender message from the wild-man. It seems that the loss of such a great wrestler has really affected the thinking of some of our superstars.”
Quan: “But just as when the molten fire of a volcano scorches the land to ashes, only a few days pass before new life break forth from the blackened earth. This is what Quan has seen. This is what Quan knows.”
~A hush falls over the crowd as Quan hands back the microphone and jogs back up the entrance ramp~
Matt Scott: “Do they have volcanoes in Mongolia?”
David Hood: “Quan seems to think so.”
Matt Scott: “Well, Quan is cryptic at the best of times. It appears that grief can make you say the craziest things.”
David Hood: “As the eulogies continue we get back to some wrestling action with…...”
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! Empty11/5/2009, 11:17 am

Worthy wrote:
DieHard wrote:

Legion was the person who I defeated for my first title in XFW so it makes sense to include him.

I'll get something done using his name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! Empty

Back to top Go down

A goodbye to Worthy!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next