X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A goodbye to Worthy!

Go down 
+8
SaintPatrik
slugger
Tick
JPower
"The Natural"
Worthy
TheSentinel
DieHard
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

A goodbye to Worthy! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! - Page 2 Empty11/5/2009, 11:29 am

Here is something I cooked up for Legion. Again, feel free to edit as you please.
----------------------------------------------------------
~A clip is shown with an middle-aged, stocky man sitting on a chair. Those who know him well would recognize Legion. At the bottom of the screen is written "Legion - Road Agent for XFE."~
Legion: "Worthy and I went way back...even back to the old WCWA days. He was quite green back then, but the kid knew how to have fun."
~Legion wipes his forehead in an obvious attempt to not show emotion~
Legion: "This business takes a lot out of people. It’s easy for someone to get down and feel depressed. Not Worthy. He had fun wherever he went. It was even fun to just walk out on the street of whatever crap town we were in at the time. He’d wear his mask and have some of the funniest interactions with people he’d meet in the street."
~He looks down and shakes his head~
Legion: "Just as fun as he was outside the ring, it was equally a pleasure to work with him in the ring. It was a pleasure for me to drop his first XFE championship to him. You just won’t find too many guys like him."
~Legion looks away, struggling to maintain his composure. Legion takes the little microphone off the neck of his shirt and puts it down in front of him~
Legion: "I'm sorry...I can’t do this anymore...."
~Legion stands up and walks out of camera range~
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! - Page 2 Empty11/5/2009, 12:21 pm

QuanBeast wrote:
*Quan walks solemnly down to the ring. He waits for quiet in the audience and then takes a microphone, all the while his head bowed and his eyes looking down.*

Quan: “The Worthy one has moved on from this plane of existence. XFW has always had to look upward in awe of his achievements. Just as simpleton villagers may live in fear for years while living in the shadow of a mighty volcano, so many wrestlers have come and gone, unable to cope with the dominance of the Worthy one.”

David Hood: “A very tender message from the wild-man. It seems that the loss of such a great wrestler has really affected the thinking of some of our superstars.”

Quan: “But just as when the molten fire of a volcano scorches the land to ashes, only a few days pass before new life break forth from the blackened earth. This is what Quan has seen. This is what Quan knows.”

*A hush falls over the crowd as Quan hands back the microphone and jogs back up the entrance ramp*

Matt Scott: “Do they have volcanoes in Mongolia?”

David Hood: “Quan seems to think so.”

Matt Scott: “Well, Quan is cryptic at the best of times. It appears that grief can make you say the craziest things.”

David Hood: “As the eulogies continue we get back to some wrestling action with…...”

I like this RP alot especially the hints it gives.

DieHard wrote:
Here is something I cooked up for Legion. Again, feel free to edit as you please.
----------------------------------------------------------

~A clip is shown with an middle-aged, stocky man sitting on a chair. Those who know him well would recognize Legion. At the bottom of the screen is written "Legion - Road Agent for XFE."~

Legion : Worthy and I went way back... even back to the old WCWA days. He was quite green back then, but the kid knew how to have fun.

~Legion wipes his forehead in an obvious attempt to not show emotion.~

Legion : This business takes a lot out of people. It’s easy for someone to get down and feel depressed. Not Worthy. He had fun wherever he went. It was even fun to just walk out on the street of whatever crap town we were in at the time. He’d wear his mask and have some of the funniest interactions with people he’d meet in the street.

~He looks down and shakes his head.~

Legion : Just as fun as he was outside the ring, it was equally a pleasure to work with him in the ring. It was a pleasure for me to drop his first XFE championship to him. You just won’t find too many guys like him.

~Legion looks away, struggling to maintain his composure. Legion takes the little microphone off the neck of his shirt and puts it down in front of him.~

Legion : I'm sorry... I can’t do this anymore....

~Legion stands up and walks out of camera range.~

Nice and speaking of WCWA what happened to Dominator these days? He was my first ever rivalry in XFW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! - Page 2 Empty11/6/2009, 9:42 am

~Justin Alsop is sitting in front of a camera, a few tears in his eyes visibly shown as he begins to speak~
Justin: "There is no easy way for me to say this. I've only been in this industry for a short time and one of the first person that my brother introduced me to was Worthy."
~Justin turns slightly away from the camera, wiping some tears away~
Justin: "I remember one of the first things that Worthy said to me. He said regardless of what people may say about you, just always remember who you are and to be that person."
~Justin looks directly into the camera again, more tearful than before~
Justin: "Worthy. You were like a brother to me. You were there whenever anyone needed to talk to you, you were one of the first to heap praise on everyone and without you been here, there is a massive hole in not just my heart but every single person who you have been there for."
~Justin wipes tears from his eyes again~
Justin: "I love you man and hopefully, we will meet again one day."
~The scene fades as Justin covers his face with his hand, trying to hide his emotions~
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! - Page 2 Empty11/12/2009, 3:00 am

Would be nice if we could have some more of these. We will need them for Wednesday's show. Our first show is on the 18th. So if you still want to contribute to this, please do so.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! - Page 2 Empty11/12/2009, 9:28 am

TheSentinel wrote:
Would be nice if we could have some more of these. We will need them for Wednesday's show. Our first show is on the 18th. So if you still want to contribute to this, please do so.

Any other suggested names from the past?
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! - Page 2 Empty11/12/2009, 9:54 am

DieHard wrote:
TheSentinel wrote:

gustav1er?
jade A goodbye to Worthy! - Page 2 Icon_eek ?
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! - Page 2 Empty11/12/2009, 10:00 am

QuanBeast wrote:
DieHard wrote:
TheSentinel wrote:

gustav1er?
jade A goodbye to Worthy! - Page 2 Icon_eek ?

Oh yes. Jade is no longer in the game!
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! - Page 2 Empty11/12/2009, 10:02 am

WTH... Faith is no longer in the game. I was going to ask if she didn't mind me using the name for an RP. Maybe I can use both now.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! - Page 2 Empty11/12/2009, 10:09 am

Can you use Dominator for an RP as he was my first rival, so very intresting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! - Page 2 Empty11/12/2009, 10:14 am

How bout TheDominator??
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! - Page 2 Empty11/12/2009, 1:01 pm

~TheDominator is shown sitting in the interview chair crying~
TheDominator: "This business is so not worth it. It takes so much out of you and takes people away too early."
~He buries his face in his hands for a couple of seconds and then looks back to the camera~
TheDominator: "Worthy was a great man. Great fun. It was awesome to get to work with him...it was an honor to work with him...back in WCWA and when we both signed with XFE together. We had a couple of great runs with each other. I learned so much from our matches together, and so much backstage from him. One thing he taught me was that you get from this business what you deserve. I was a champion for a while...now...the most terrible heartbreak that any one individual can feel. That's why my heart...and my head...are no longer here."
~TheDominator looks up to the ceiling for a second or two as tears stream down his face~
TheDominator: "Worthy is irreplaceable. Others may try to imitate, but they won't be able to duplicate."
~He looks down as the struggle to contain himself becomes too difficult~
TheDominator: "(Censored) this is too hard...Worthy will live forever...."
~TheDominator points to his chest as he stands up and leaves the area~

Last edited by DieHard on 11/12/2009, 6:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! - Page 2 Empty11/12/2009, 1:16 pm

I wrote this one, but I'm not sure we can use it. I'm trying to talk with cammy, who I believe is Jade/Faith, to ask permission. If I get a 'no', I'll delete it.
---------------------------------------------------------------
~Jade and Faith are shown on the screen, with one arm around each of their shoulders to support each other. The have been crying for a while and have given up trying to maintain their makeup - streak lines down their faces~
Jade: "It's hard to put into words how we feel at a time like this. "
Faith: "Worthy was the big brother we never had. He liked to feel like he was our protector."
Jade: "And we loved having him around. So fun...and respectful."
Faith: "He didn't look at us like a lot of the other guys would. He made us feel comfortable working in what is mostly a man's world."
Jade: "The world needs more men like him, not less. It's so cruel...."
Faith: "To have missed the last little while out of XFE and away from him leaves a huge void inside."
Jade: "I'm sure people will use words like 'irreplacable' when speaking of him. He's one of the very few that deserve that description....Worthy will truly be missed by all..."
~Scene fades to black~
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! - Page 2 Empty11/12/2009, 3:04 pm

DieHard wrote:
~TheDominator is shown sitting in the interview chair crying.~

TheDominator : This business is so not worth it. It takes so much out of you and takes people away too early.

~He buries his face in his hands for a couple of seconds and then looks back to the camera.~

TheDominator : Worthy was a great man. Great fun. It was awesome to get to work with him... it was an honor to work with him. I learned so much from our matches together, and so much backstage from him. One thing he taught me was that you get from this business what you deserve. I was a champion for a while... now... the most terrible heartbreak that any one individual can feel. That's why my heart... and my head... are no longer here.

~TheDominator looks up to the ceiling for a second or two as tears stream down his face.~

TheDominator : Worthy is irreplacable. Others may try to imitate, but they won't be able to duplicate.

~He looks down as the struggle to contain himself becomes too difficult.~

TheDominator : (Censored) this is too hard... Worthy will live forever....

~TheDominator points to his chest as he stands up and leaves the area.~

I like this one, but can you add that we both entered XFW together and started a rivalry from WCWA
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! - Page 2 Empty11/12/2009, 6:30 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! - Page 2 Empty11/13/2009, 3:51 am

~Saint Patrik is standing in a hallway backstage. His beard isn't as perfectly groomed as always, his hair not as shiny, his eyes softer than ever before. In his hand he's holding a small red book, which he slowly holds up towards the camera~
Saint Patrik: "In times of dire need, this is what I turn to. In times of uncertainty, this is my beacon of hope. In times of chaos and disorder, this is my sense of order. And in times of loss, this is my comfort."
~A single tear slowly rolls down Saint Patrik's cheek~
Saint Patrik: "Worthy was a special boy. Even though he was not without sin, he was not a sinner in his heart. We spoke at lengths about what he felt was good, what his dreams were for the future, his outlook on life. He was but a boy..."
~He solemnly wipes the tear from his cheek, and continues in a soft voice~
Saint Patrik: "Let us - for now - forget an eye for an eye. Let us just remember Worthy for the wonderful boy he was, and for the wonderful man he aspired to be. Let everyone remember the legend that is Worthy, so it may never be forgotten."
~Saint Patrik looks down and lifts a hand to hide the tears as the camera slowly fades to black~
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! - Page 2 Empty11/14/2009, 2:31 am

~Argo is sitting backstage getting ready for his upcoming match. His ribs tapped up from the accident at the end of last season and he is in visible pain as he laces tapes up his wrists. After making one rotation he stops and lowers his head. When he raises it back up he has a tear flowing from his eyes down his cheek. He realizes the camera is on as he looks into it. He looks as if he is about to talk but stops. He finishes taping his wrist and once again looks down. After a few seconds he finally looks up eyes now flowing with tears. He looks up towards the heavens and starts to finally talk~
Argo: "Worthy, when The Sentinel told me tonight was a tribute show to you and to ask I would be able to compete after what happened to me at the end of last season it was a no brainier for me."
~Argo wipes the tears from his eyes and cheeks then begins talking again now looking at the camera~
Argo: "See as many people have said and many more will go on to say tonight Worthy was not just a great in-ring performer he was a great person. One of my favorite memories of him was in my first week in XFE, a bunch of the guys all went out for drinks after the show I got to see first hand what a great person he was."
Argo: "See that night as we went back to the hotel in a taxi we drove by a house fire. This family of 5 stood outside watching their life go up in smoke. I remember sitting in the taxi with Worthy as he demanded the Taxi Driver stop the taxi as we were driving by. He got out walked up to the family and consoled them that night and he paid for them to have a place to sleep that night. Not only that, Worthy went on to use his paychecks for the next couple of months to help that family regroup and start over after the tragic accident they had suffered."
~Argo once again starts crying. He seems very unworried about it as he continues talking~
Argo: "That was Worthy for you. He would always put others before himself no matter if he was best friends with them or had never seen them before. Not only did the XFE family lose a co-worker, a friend, and a brother the entire world lost a great person."
~Argo turns around and grabs a shirt from his bag and puts it on. It is not his normal Argo the Unstoppable shirt but a Worthy Shirt. He looks back up to the heavens~
Argo: "So tonight, injuries aside this night is for you man."
~Argo walks out of the picture towards the ring for his match~

OOC: I was kind of trying to keep with my getting hit with a car at the end of last season thing and the injuries while doing this so I hope it fits in. If not that is cool.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! - Page 2 Empty11/14/2009, 10:38 pm

DieHard wrote:
I wrote this one, but I'm not sure we can use it. I'm trying to talk with cammy, who I believe is Jade/Faith, to ask permission. If I get a 'no', I'll delete it.
---------------------------------------------------------------
~Jade and Faith are shown on the screen, with one arm around each of their shoulders to support each other. The have been crying for a while and have given up trying to maintain their makeup - streak lines down their faces.~

Jade : It's hard to put into words how we feel at a time like this.

Faith : Worthy was the big brother we never had. He liked to feel like he was our protector.

Jade : And we loved having him around. So fun... and respectful.

Faith : He didn't look at us like a lot of the other guys would. He made us feel comfortable working in what is mostly a man's world.

Jade : The world needs more men like him, not less. It's so cruel....

Faith : To have missed the last little while out of XFE and away from him leaves a huge void inside.

Jade : I'm sure people will use words like 'irreplacable' when speaking of him. He's one of the very few that deserve that description.... Worthy will truly be missed by all...

~Scene fades to black.~

Just talked with Jade/Faith/cammy. We have permission to run this, if we needed permission.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! - Page 2 Empty11/15/2009, 3:52 am

Alright, that should about do it, I think we have enough to cover it now.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! - Page 2 Empty11/15/2009, 5:26 pm

since I wasn't in XFE during the last season, I don't know if I should put out anything here but I thought I could do something quick as a newcomer that looked up to Worthy and wanted to work with him, thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! - Page 2 Empty11/16/2009, 3:52 am

Olli Thorn wrote:
since I wasn't in XFE during the last season, I don't know if I should put out anything here but I thought I could do something quick as a newcomer that looked up to Worthy and wanted to work with him, thoughts?

Go for it and you could even say you were trained by Worthy if you want to.

BTW seeing as you may have not seen XFE last season here is what's happened, Worthy ran a heel group called Psycho Carnival which was heavily influenced by Morbid Distruction who was a member, but when Worthy changed his ways and started to turn good by shaking peoples hands, praising the crowd and appologising to people who he's played tricks on in the past, Morbid Distruction thought he gone soft and after they lost the tag team titles he poured petrol over Worthy and set him on fire.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! - Page 2 Empty11/16/2009, 4:54 am

~Jay Thorn sits in front of a blue screen, trying hard to pull himself together and find the words for his emotions. Finally after a few seemingly endless moments, he looks directly into the camera~
Jay Thorn: "Worthy was more than a just a great member of the XFE family. To me, he was an inspiration, he was someone I who could look up to and hope I could some day be half the man that he was."
~Tearing up, Jay looks away and takes a deep breath to try and control his emotions. He focuses again at the camera~
Jay Thorn: "When I was driving up and down the roads getting started in Mexico and the US and nobody saw anything in the puny little kid from some country that nobody knew, Worthy took me under his wing and taught me. He showed me the way around the ring and helped me get started. He taught me something that no dojo in Japan or gym in Finland or church in Mexico could. He taught me how let the fans see my heart in that ring and to feel me. And when I got started in the US, he guided my career and showed me the way."
~Jay loses his composure again, looking down and weeping. After a moment, he gathers his focus back at the camera~
Jay Thorn: "And when I finally was starting to get my break, and XFE started noticing me, Worthy was there to make sure that I kept pushing and improving. And I thought that I would get to work with my mentor in the ring and it felt surreal. And then this happened. Worthy was more than just a mentor, he was like a big brother looking over me and he was stolen from me like this. The only comfort in this for me is that I know that he is wrestling in the great ring in the heavens and is looking down on all of us. I just hope that I can make you proud every time I get in that ring. Thank you."
~Thorn lowers his head, weeping, as the camera pulls away and fades to black~
Back to top Go down
Tonten

Tonten

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! - Page 2 Empty11/17/2009, 1:52 pm

~Scene opens, it's a simple scene with a chair and a background with "XFE" and "Worthy" wrote all over it, voices can be heard on the out of the scene~
Voice: "Ok TN your up. Are you sure about that speech?"
Tonten: "What's wrong with it?"
Voice: "I'm sorry but I never rely too much on last hour things."
Tonten: "Stay cool man, it's a hard time for everyone here in XFE and if you keep talking like that while the camera is rolling people watching at home and on the backstage may get the wrong idea about this message."
Voice: "Okay, go to your seat."
~In a instant Tonten enters the scene and sits on the chair, he is wearing his normal wrestling attire (Red sneakers, urban camo pants and his TM Wild West Outlaw Mask) except this time a black wrist band is located on his left arm~
Tonten: "People may think it's weird hearing me talk about Worthy since I'm so new to XFE, well 3 seasons isn't so much compared to how long this company is running or how long Worthy entertained all the fans."
Tonten: "The loss we all suffered is huge, we lost a great wrestler, a excellent performer and above all a amazing guy. I only had a real conversation with Worthy during the last few weeks of the season when we plus Jesse and Morbid tried to come up with segments and moves for the matches. I'm proud; honored and yet sad I was part of his last match even if the circumstances weren't the best to comment on this moment."
Tonten: "I can't tell I fully understand what the others are feeling since it's different for everyone however I can tell you it's not easy for anyone I lost some friends on the war and the emptiness that fill up your heart is horrible just to wake up the next day knowing that person isn't there anymore..."
Tonten: (Stares the horizon for a second) "Well in honor to Worthy's memory I will not wear or show the XFE Tag Title during this week shows, and as a last word I would like to say...Thank you Worthy for everything you gave to us all."
~Tonten leaves the scene as the cameras slowly fades to black~
=//=

Hope isn't too late for it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye to Worthy!   A goodbye to Worthy! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A goodbye to Worthy!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2