X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STB gives Worthy one last chance.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

STB gives Worthy one last chance. Empty
PostSubject: STB gives Worthy one last chance.   STB gives Worthy one last chance. Empty5/4/2010, 11:52 pm

~Aerosmith's Pink plays throughout the arena as STB makes his way down the ramp taunting fans as he goes. Some of the fans are even throwing popcorn and drinks at him while yelling obscenities at him.~

~STB picks up a microphone off the announcer's table as he walks by to enter the ring.~

~The boos get even louder and the chant of Pinky, Pinky starts up as STB stands in the center of ring waiting for the crowd noise to die down.~

~As the crowd finally starts to settle down STB lifts the mic to his mouth and begins to speak.~

STB: "Worthy, since you were attacked earlier tonight, I just wanted to come out here and offer you one final chance to back out of this match. No one would blame you. Everyone in this arena knows that even before you were attacked, you are way out of your league."

~The crowd starts chanting We Want Worthy, We Want Worthy.~

STB: "You idiots need to shut up. Worthy's blood is going to be on your hands not mine."

~The We Want Worthy chant gets even louder.~

STB: "Worthy, don't listen to these idiots, they're going to get you killed. I'll even give up my date with Jill if you decide to back out. No harm no foul. I didn't want to go out with that skank anyway."

~The fans start chanting You Are Scared at STB.~

STB: "So what do you say Worthy last chance?"

~Worthy's music starts up as he starts making his way to the ring with Jill Wagner at his side.~

STB: "If this is your choice, Worthy, don't blame me for what is about to happen to you. It's your own damn fault."

~STB throws the mic to the arena floor as he waits for Worthy to enter the ring to get the match started.~
Back to top Go down

STB gives Worthy one last chance.
Page 1 of 1