X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy's meeting! (FOR XFA THIS WEEK!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Worthy's meeting! (FOR XFA THIS WEEK!) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy's meeting! (FOR XFA THIS WEEK!)   Worthy's meeting! (FOR XFA THIS WEEK!) Empty4/21/2011, 11:45 pm

~A limo pulls up into the arena as it stops its meet by Courtney Day, 3 guys in suits all step out and walk into the arena quickly followed by Courtney~
Courtney: "You do need anything? We have an office set for you next to mine."
Suit 1: "Get Worthy!"
Suit 2: "Oh and Courtney stop kissing ass, its sad."
~Courtney quickly runs off in search of Worthy as the three suits head of to their office~
~Courtney walks down the hallway like she is on a mission as she turns the corner she sees Worthy~
Courtney: "I need you, Worthy."
Worthy: "What do u need Courtney?"
Courtney: "I don't know what u did Worthy but the Board of Directors are here and there wanting to speak to you."
Worthy: "Hm."
Courtney: "Just let me do all the talking and hopefully we can both get through this with our jobs."
~Both Courtney and Worthy walk down the hall to the Board of Directors Office~
~Courtney and Worthy arrive at the door to the Office of Board of Directors. Worthy knocks and one of them answer~
Voice: "Come in."
~They both walk through the door and take a seat in front of the 3 men~
Suit 1: "Hello Worthy, I guess you're wondering why we have come down here today. Well after a few weeks of talks the Board of Directors have come out with the decision that both Jack and John are no longer up to the task of running XFA."
Suit 2: "Yes, and we have also decided that you will be the new GM of XFA and Courtney if you could help Mr. Worthy with getting started that would be great."
Suit 3: "So Worthy, will you accept the job?"
Worthy: "So you want me to be the GM of xXFA? You want me to have full control? You guys are ON!"
~Worthy stands up and shakes all three hands and then he leaves the room leaving Courtney and the 3 men talking~

(This was meant to be on xfw show but i changed it up a little show it could work on XFA hopefully the changes work)
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Worthy's meeting! (FOR XFA THIS WEEK!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worthy's meeting! (FOR XFA THIS WEEK!)   Worthy's meeting! (FOR XFA THIS WEEK!) Empty4/22/2011, 4:43 am

I actually rather have this air on the last show of the season.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net

Worthy's meeting! (FOR XFA THIS WEEK!)
Page 1 of 1