X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get off the Tracks... //Argo meets the Newest World Champion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Get off the Tracks... //Argo meets the Newest World Champion  Empty
PostSubject: Get off the Tracks... //Argo meets the Newest World Champion    Get off the Tracks... //Argo meets the Newest World Champion  Empty6/13/2011, 6:31 pm

~The camera shows Argo sitting backstage getting ready for his match later in the night. He has no shirt on as he is taping his wrist. Jill Wagner walks into the room and Argo looks up and smiles. He finishes taping his wrist before he stands up next to Jill~
Jill Wagner: "Tonight you step in the ring with two XFE Hall of Famers in a triple threat match as you face Jack Power and Saint Patrik, What are your thoughts going into this match."
~Argo nods and smiles~
Argo: "I never really thought of it that way. 2 Hall of Famers, which means they are two of the greatest to ever compete in XFE, but tonight they need to realize they are stepping into the ring with Argo."
~Argo's look turns to a serious look now~
Argo: "Last season Saint Patrik cost me at Super Force 3 the XFE World Heavyweight Title. For that he will pay and that was my goal my, simply to destroy Saint Patrik and rid XFE of him forever."
~Argo rolls his shoulders before he continues~
Argo: "Then comes Jack Power. He decides to take this time to get a measure of his own revenge on Saint Patrik and in doing so I thought I was going to have an ally. Someone to one up as we dissected Patrik and finished him once and for all this year but Jack had other plans."
~Argo continues to look at the camera with a very serious look in his eyes~
Argo: "Jack you just had to do it by yourself. After we beat down Saint Patrik and his new friend you had to hit me with The Jack and try to go after Patrik by yourself."
~Argo chuckles a bit before he continues~
Argo: "When you did that you just tossed yourself into the fire. You see Jack you might think that you are the only one Saint Patrik has wronged but you are terribly wrong. In your messed up world you might think you have to be the one to take out Patrik but you got on the tracks in the way of a high speed train that had already targeted Patrik."
~Jill just continues to hold the mic as Argo continues to talk~
Argo: "The best thing you could have done was get off the track but now you have put yourself in my path and tonight you will be run over just like Patrik will be."
~Argo grabs an Argo the Unstoppable shirt off a chair and puts it on~
Argo: "Tonight it might be two Hall of Famers in the ring with me but it will be all about Argo. Tonight Patrik gets what is coming to him and if Jack wants to get in my way than I will beat some sense into him."
~Argo adjusts the shirt he just put on~
Argo: "Saint Patrik... Jack Power, tonight you find out why Argo is Unstoppable!!!"
~Argo turns and starts stretching for the match. Jill looks at the camera~
Jill Wagner: "Looks like Argo is in top form tonight and ready for his triple threat match tonight. Should be exciting to see what happens but now back to ringside."
~The image fades back to the ringside area~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The camera fades to the backstage area and we see Argo walking down the hallway. The crowd erupts in cheers seeing Argo who is dressed for his upcoming triple threat match. As Argo is walking he stops all of the sudden and looks off to the left. The camera turns to see what Argo is looking at and standing there is Germany's own Dirk Nowitzki. Argo walks up to him and the share a hand shake.~

Argo: "Hey man congrats on winning it all man."

Dirk Nowitzki: "Thanks it was a long road but we managed to work as a team and overcome everything in our path and pulled it out."

~Argo smiles as Dirk is holding a replica XFE World Heavyweight Title with the Dallas Maverick logo on it.~

Argo: "In XFE we have good guys and bad guys and I am happy to see in other sports that the good guys can overcome the bad ones. For all the people in the world that work hard and try to get things done the right way and that don't take the easy way out, I thank you for shuting up those clowns."

~Argo motions a quick respectful bow to Dirk who cracks a quick chuckle.~

Dirk Nowitzki: "Man for us it was just about winning the championship. No battle between good and evil or anything like that just a team united around winning and becoming champions."

~Argo smiles listening to Dirk talk.~

Argo: "Well congrats man and good luck defending it. Trust me its easier to be the hunter than the hunted."

~Argo and Dirk share another hand shake. After that Argo starts to walk away.~

Dirk Nowitzki: "Hey and good luck with your match tonight."

~Argo smiles and starts to walk down the hallway again as the image fades to black.~
Back to top Go down

Get off the Tracks... //Argo meets the Newest World Champion
Page 1 of 1