X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Surprising Champion -- 15-11-2008 RP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

A Surprising Champion -- 15-11-2008 RP Empty
PostSubject: A Surprising Champion -- 15-11-2008 RP   A Surprising Champion -- 15-11-2008 RP Empty11/11/2008, 7:32 am

A Sports Superstore Opening

Store Representitive : Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, here to open ProSports latest Superstore is the UXC First Blood Champion : Krusher Kayls

Krusher Kayls walks onto the stage, wearing the title belt and waves to the crowd, a mixture booing and cheering can be heard.

KK : Thank you Barney for the introduction and to all the crowd as well.

** Before she can say anything else a voice in the crowd yells, "Cheating Female Dog, Quan is the real champ, you have no place holding that belt"

Kayls looks over the crowd to see where the voice came from before answering :- I never cheated, when opportunity knocks your way it's best to grab it with both hands and make use of it, whether it be the chance of a promotion or swinging a title belt.

"Yeah right, as if we're going to believe that. You've not done anything with XFA since you arrived and now you're the alleged Champion, that I find hard to swallow"

"I may not have been a Superstar at first, but people within the federation have seen potential in me and this is the fruition of their labours. I may never be the most popular person in the world, but at least I'm making something of myself, unlike you who seems to have nothing better than ruin the opening of Superstore." **cheers from around the crowd **

"Ah phooey, you're all talk and no action. You'll be a one-time champion mark my words!"

"At least when I talk, people are listening and not getting bored silly by your drivel and I can claim to be a Champion and not a Chumpion like you."

**In the background security can be seen pulling somebody out of the crowd**

Kayls composes herself, "Now as I was trying to say, it gives me great pleasure to declare this Superstore open." **Cuts the ribbon **
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Champion -- 15-11-2008 RP   A Surprising Champion -- 15-11-2008 RP Empty11/11/2008, 7:50 am

just one question when did the uxc title become uxc first blood title
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Champion -- 15-11-2008 RP   A Surprising Champion -- 15-11-2008 RP Empty11/11/2008, 12:54 pm

hmmm could be interesting. as the champion she changed it to first blood... and now to win it from here you have to beat her in a first blood match lol
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Champion -- 15-11-2008 RP   A Surprising Champion -- 15-11-2008 RP Empty11/11/2008, 1:30 pm

Just a mistake.
Since the title of the match was UXC First Blood, she probably thought thats the name of the belt.
First Blood is just the match type she won it in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Champion -- 15-11-2008 RP   A Surprising Champion -- 15-11-2008 RP Empty11/11/2008, 8:34 pm

DANTE wrote:
Just a mistake.
Since the title of the match was UXC First Blood, she probably thought thats the name of the belt.
First Blood is just the match type she won it in.

Tsk, women. Rolling Eyes

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Champion -- 15-11-2008 RP   A Surprising Champion -- 15-11-2008 RP Empty

Back to top Go down

A Surprising Champion -- 15-11-2008 RP
Page 1 of 1