X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the champion of champions

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

the champion of champions Empty
PostSubject: the champion of champions   the champion of champions Empty4/22/2008, 11:47 pm

im going to be the next champ since there are only two people here. and the other guy is not even worty enough to polish my silverwear.
Back to top Go down
gustave1er
XFE Hall of Famer
gustave1er

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: the champion of champions   the champion of champions Empty4/23/2008, 1:57 am

here we are
Your king could now announce that he has found his new jocolor

please welcome and applause Clown Officer Garcia!!!

it was very fast to find my new jocolor
i 'm really happy
Now do some jokes that everybody could laugh!!

king
Back to top Go down
http://www.lesflandres.com
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: the champion of champions   the champion of champions Empty4/23/2008, 3:11 am

officer garcia wrote:
im going to be the next champ since there are only two people here. and the other guy is not even worty enough to polish my silverwear.

.....Did someone say Worthy enough?

I am Worthy by name and worthy by nature and there is only one person that fits that description and your looking at him so all you puny mortals of XFW better wake up or feel Worthy's wrath because you will all know my name when I cast my vengence upon you and when the dust settles I will be the one wearing the the championship title while the rest of you will be bowing at my feet chanting "we're not worthy" because I'm renaming this place X-Force Worthy because I will dominate this place!!
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: the champion of champions   the champion of champions Empty4/23/2008, 3:43 am

did i hear "dominate"
You think you will be the dominate force of this federeation Worthy. Dominating is my name and skill and I am the master of annihalation Worthy and dont you forget that. Also remember this NLO wont be able to interfere in our next match and im looking forward to it, expect to see the title on my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: the champion of champions   the champion of champions Empty4/23/2008, 3:45 am

TheDominator wrote:
did i hear "dominate"
You think you will be the dominate force of this federeation Worthy. Dominating is my name and skill and I am the master of annihalation Worthy and dont you forget that. Also remember this NLO wont be able to interfere in our next match and im looking forward to it, expect to see the title on my shoulder.

(p.s worthy if ultimo-guerro comes along XFW you wana continue the fued with NLO and continue our plan to become tag team partners)
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: the champion of champions   the champion of champions Empty4/23/2008, 3:52 am

TheDominator wrote:
TheDominator wrote:
did i hear "dominate"

(p.s worthy if ultimo-guerro comes along XFW you wana continue the fued with NLO and continue our plan to become tag team partners)

So Dominator you still think that you are worthy enough to stand before me do you? looks like I will have to dispose of you before I win the title then, MWAHAHAHAHA!!

(p.s yes if it is alright with sentinel we could start that storyline with the NLO although this is a new fed so we need to build up our hatred for each other first).
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: the champion of champions   the champion of champions Empty4/23/2008, 4:26 am

(ahahaha the heat started out in WCWA dosnt mean we cant use that)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the champion of champions   the champion of champions Empty4/23/2008, 5:05 am

well i had a joke about your mom but your face speaks for me.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: the champion of champions   the champion of champions Empty4/23/2008, 5:13 am

You trying to turn this into a "your momma so ugly" contest.
This is wrestling ,small time and I dont see why you deserve to earn the title. Oh and Gustav1er I hope you enjoy the company of your new clown.

And I guess you can say I got my good looks from my mum Very Happy

(lol worthy you said dominate just to get me to reply didn ya Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: the champion of champions   the champion of champions Empty4/23/2008, 5:46 am

TheDominator wrote:
You trying to turn this into a "your momma so ugly" contest.
This is wrestling ,small time and I dont see why you deserve to earn the title. Oh and Gustav1er I hope you enjoy the company of your new clown.

And I guess you can say I got my good looks from my mum Very Happy

(lol worthy you said dominate just to get me to reply didn ya Very Happy)

(Yes I did, lol!! BTW as long as Haydos's fed is still going Sentinel can not mention it in his shows so what he could do is mention we had a long rivalry, continue it in 1 more show then we get attacked by the NLO and team up so we can start that rivalry that Sentinel was planning in the old fed).
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: the champion of champions   the champion of champions Empty4/23/2008, 6:08 am

( WE CANT MENTION WCWA!! dam i was hoping that in the future everyone in this fed who wasn in wcwa would fight against the guys from wcwa sort of like the ecw originals against the new breed but i do have an idea to continue our rivalry)

(oh and why cant we mention WCWA)
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: the champion of champions   the champion of champions Empty4/23/2008, 7:31 am

TheDominator wrote:
( WE CANT MENTION WCWA!! dam i was hoping that in the future everyone in this fed who wasn in wcwa would fight against the guys from wcwa sort of like the ecw originals against the new breed but i do have an idea to continue our rivalry)

(oh and why cant we mention WCWA)

(If WCWA folds then Sentinel will be allowed to mention it but whilst WCWA is still going he is not allowed to mention it as you can not mention people from rival companies nor can you mention rival companies in your shows).
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: the champion of champions   the champion of champions Empty4/23/2008, 7:40 am

It dosnt seem like it will be around for long
Back to top Go down
gustave1er
XFE Hall of Famer
gustave1er

Male

PostSubject: Re: the champion of champions   the champion of champions Empty4/23/2008, 9:33 am

My mom was a Queen so you have to respect her,
but it doesn't matter, we don't have a jocolor for his good manner
but for his good joke!!!
for the moment that's not really the best one that you can do (i hope)

so fo your punishment you have to kiss my Ass (hummmm!!!!)
and you have to kiss worthy's feet (he was my last jocolor and he had really better jokes than you)
(I mean to be in the NLO) pfff!!! Laughing

king
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: the champion of champions   the champion of champions Empty4/23/2008, 9:46 am

gustave1er wrote:

so fo your punishment you have to kiss my Ass (hummmm!!!!)
and you have to kiss worthy's feet (he was my last jocolor and he had really better jokes than you)
(I mean to be in the NLO) pfff!!! Laughing

king

...or you can do both when I shove my feet up that wannabee king's ass because the only throne that gustave1er sits on is the one in his toilet and lets just say there is no royal flush involved!!
Back to top Go down
gustave1er
XFE Hall of Famer
gustave1er

Male

PostSubject: Re: the champion of champions   the champion of champions Empty4/23/2008, 10:47 am

the champion of champions Chevil11
Look at The Latino of Poland feet AIEAIE!!!
your king is so sad for you
it will be difficult for you to try to wrestle!!!

(hey officer garcia that's a good joke!!! try to do te same)

king
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: the champion of champions   the champion of champions Empty4/23/2008, 11:05 am

The Dominator=Worthy is right
your a jackass not a king gustav1er
Gusatav1er is right
Worthy does have good jokes. 1 good joke ive always liked is himself.
That other dude whos name I forgot because i couldnt give to shits, if you walk the walk as bad as you talk the talk then I cant just imagine you beating yourself in the ring then me beating you.

So from the looks of things non of you are worthy, dominate, noble and good enough for the title. But then again I was always a guy who backed up my words id happily kick any of your asses to prove im the top dog of this federation because this bi*** fight is only waisting my time and talent. Very Happy

(and i hope that sentinel comes in says something like this
ok you little girls stop fighting, time for you all to shut your mouth and prove your worth. Im starting a tournament for the X-Force title which will include everybody in the roster)
Back to top Go down
gustave1er
XFE Hall of Famer
gustave1er

Male

PostSubject: Re: the champion of champions   the champion of champions Empty4/23/2008, 11:47 am

YOur King is so impressed! who is this really big machoman!!!
um you could be a knight in my kingdom in France!!
you would protect my body!!!

scratch

it's The Dominator!!! his name is looking like, te ass of the dog, the dick of Mobydick
the dominator of his pretty King!!!
i want to go in the shower with you just to show how big is the proud of a King!!
just see you in a ring to see if you are so disdainful!!!
the king OF everybody has spoke! you can now go in your locker to play the doctor withsome of your mate !!
king
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: the champion of champions   the champion of champions Empty4/23/2008, 11:52 am

(gustav1er i understand your foregin and hav a lil trouble with english but i didn really udnerstand what you said)
Back to top Go down
gustave1er
XFE Hall of Famer
gustave1er

Male

PostSubject: Re: the champion of champions   the champion of champions Empty4/23/2008, 12:38 pm

(don't worry be happy)
(sorry i'll try to be more clear)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: degenrate scumbags   the champion of champions Empty4/23/2008, 3:15 pm

im here to lay down the law and show who is the boss and if anyone has a problem with that fine then. your new "joker" is ready to kick some ass and take some names. you better pray to your false god and make the heavens crash down on me cuz your dead!
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: the champion of champions   the champion of champions Empty4/23/2008, 10:06 pm

cough* kiss ass *cough
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ok   the champion of champions Empty4/27/2008, 12:06 am

clown thats me ok whatever gets you to sleep at night.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: the champion of champions   the champion of champions Empty4/27/2008, 1:14 pm

(I've just had this mad idea for a new stable... GUSTAVS KINGDOM, with gustav, garcia as the joker and me and dominator as the guards or loyal knights)
Back to top Go down
gustave1er
XFE Hall of Famer
gustave1er

Male

PostSubject: Re: the champion of champions   the champion of champions Empty4/28/2008, 2:06 am

Loooolllll

just a terrific idea for other
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the champion of champions   the champion of champions Empty

Back to top Go down

the champion of champions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next