X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's next for the champion? Post 7/9 showing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

What's next for the champion? Post 7/9 showing Empty
PostSubject: What's next for the champion? Post 7/9 showing   What's next for the champion? Post 7/9 showing Empty7/11/2008, 3:47 pm

*The scene opens up inside the San Diego Marriott Hotel and Marina. It shows Jade sitting alone ordering some food as she is wearing black Adidas Spandex biking shorts, an overly large gray sweatshirt that as “SDSU” written across the front, and her hair wrapped up in a ponytail hail by a purple twisty.*

Jade “I would like the Ceasar Salad please.”

Waiter “And to drink?”

Jade “A glass of orange juice and water.”

Waiter “That will be right out.”

*The waiter leaves and comes back with her two drinks before retreating to another table as a female and a male walk up to her.*

Unknown female “I am telling you, it’s her.”

Unknown male “Just ask her then.”

Jade “May I help you?”

Unknown female “Hi, my name is Amanda, and I was just wondering; are you Jade by any chance?”

Jade “Yes, I am. Fans of the XFW?”

Unknown male “And I am James! And yes we are!”

Amanda “ Would you sign my shirt?”

Jade “Sure.”

*Jade then takes her clickable purple sharpie and signs both of their shirts.*

Amanda “It was a bummer that you lost at the show.”

Jade “It happens, I just didn’t have it that day.”

James “So what’s next for Jade?”

Jade “Well I am going to go to Manchester, England to catch the XF:A showing in a few hours.”

Amanda “How so? Aren’t you worried about having to train for Y2K?”

Jade “Not really worried about training, besides, I bought my ticket for the XF:A showing long before I had this match with Y2K. You will see me right there in the front. And then once I am done, I will deal with Y2K. I controlled the match for a while, but couldn’t finish; not much you can do when he puts that Y2K Drop on you, you know?”

Amanda “I know, right? That looked like he was putting some serious aggravation into that one drop.”

Jade “Yes, that hurt a lot, but mostly because I was unprepared for it, but now that I am, we will see where the road takes us next week at the next show.”

Amanda “We will be glad to see it! Well, we have to go now, it’s time for us to jet-ski.”

Jade “Well you guys have a good time!”

James “ Can we get a picture before we go?”

Jade “Sure.”

*All 3 take a picture before the two fans leave as the camera fades out as her food arrives.*

Last edited by Jade on 7/11/2008, 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wrong finisher name)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's next for the champion? Post 7/9 showing   What's next for the champion? Post 7/9 showing Empty7/11/2008, 10:08 pm

Y2K Drop and Triangle Lock are my finishers not Y2K Bomb
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What's next for the champion? Post 7/9 showing   What's next for the champion? Post 7/9 showing Empty7/11/2008, 10:17 pm

((Oh, you should put it in the Finisher's and Trademarks section since that's where I looked to find it, since I wasn't logged into TWG at the time, and incase anybody else wants to make a reference to finishers & signature moves it would be easier this way))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's next for the champion? Post 7/9 showing   What's next for the champion? Post 7/9 showing Empty

Back to top Go down

What's next for the champion? Post 7/9 showing
Page 1 of 1