X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Showing Some AGGRESSION...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Showing Some AGGRESSION... Empty
PostSubject: Showing Some AGGRESSION...   Showing Some AGGRESSION... Empty8/19/2011, 12:15 am

~The scene opens up as Slugger and Seraphim walk though the entrance doors of the arena Slugger looks fairly mad and Seraphim looks to be trying to calm him down a little~
Seraphim: "Slugger going after him isn't a good idea."
Slugger: "He started this, he brought this onto himself."
~Slugger hands Seraphim his Jacket and gives her a quick kiss on the chick and then leaves of towards the main arena~
Brandon: "Looks like Slugger is heading this way and he looks pissed."
Reggie: "Well can you blame him? look at the site of his 'girlfriend'."
Brandon: "Play nice Reggie, just cause she would never get with you."
Reggie: "HA! Like I would anyway..."
~"Rooftops" By Lost Prophets begins to play over the arena P.A system as Slugger storms down the entrance ramp he has his AGGRESSION title strapped around his waist, he makes it to the ring but doesn't enter, instead he goes underneath it and grabs a Spiked bat, he then chucks it into the ring~
Brandon: "Is that the same bat Worthy uses?"
~Slugger grabs a mic and slides into the ring, he tells the people to cut the music and stands in the middle of the ring~
Slugger: "AGGRESSION..."
~Slugger moves and picks up the Spiked bat, looks at it a couple of times and then speaks again~
Slugger: "AGGRESSION..."
~Slugger takes one last look at the bat and then looks out towards the crowd~
Slugger: "AGGRESSION. That was the excuse Worthy used after screwing his own show out of a victory last season. We had that match won! I had Sentinel down for the 1,2,3 until Worthy decided to hit me with this."
~Slugger holds the Spiked bat high in the air as the crowd begins to boo loudly~
Slugger: "This one little piece of destruction here, has single handedly started a war..."
~Slugger puts the bat right next to his face as if he his smelling it~
Slugger: "Worthy, you have been my friend for a long time now and I have supported you and helped you through a lot. But now you not only cost me a match, but you single handedly gave XFW bragging rights. That's just not right!"
~Slugger chucks the bat out of the ring~
Slugger: "Everyone here is a witness. Worthy I know you're back there in your comfy office, so you better listen. Tonight I'm putting you on notice. When you screw with me, I get payback. You want AGGRESSION? You got it!"
~The crowd cheer~
Slugger: "I'm the gosh damn AGGRESSION Champion and the face of AGGRESSION! So Worthy, you're about to get alot of AGGRESSION heading your way. So put up your feet, put on your
favorite beetles song, and enjoy your night. Because you're about to go through the biggest fight of your life!"
~The crowd chant Slugger's name now as he looks like he wants Worthy to come down~
Slugger: "Worthy, you're about to learn that you don't mess with me or my brand."
~Slugger takes of his belt and holds it high above his head as the crowd burst into cheers~
Brandon: "Well not only has Worthy got Kayls after him, but now the Champ wants a piece of him. The boss is in trouble."
Reggie: "Brandon, Worthy is the boss. He can handle two washed up wrestlers like Kayls and Slugger."
Back to top Go down

Showing Some AGGRESSION...
Page 1 of 1