X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slugger's first apperance as the UXC champion (to use at next XFA show)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Slugger's first apperance as the UXC champion (to use at next XFA show) Empty
PostSubject: Slugger's first apperance as the UXC champion (to use at next XFA show)   Slugger's first apperance as the UXC champion (to use at next XFA show) Empty7/31/2008, 7:41 am

Brandon: Wow i'm still on a high from all or nothing expectly that fatal 4 way hell in a cell match

A clip starts to play showing the last minutes of that match
Brandon: "What is he doing here? He cannot be serious about this!"

~

THE SLUGGER climbs the steel cage to the top and jumps on QUAN executing a devastating frog splash!!

~

Brandon: "OH MY GOD!!! A frog Splash from the top of the cage. That was a 15-20 foot fall!"

~

Reggie: "I am speachless. What a high risk move, let's see if it pays off."

~

the slugger lands a perfect hit but also hurts himself

the IMPACT has left the table smashed!!!

the slugger rolls around in pain

the slugger sums up all his strength slowly crawls toward Quan and collapses on top of Quan

~

Brandon: "He's got the cover."

~

DANTE starts counting...

QUAN IS OOOOOUUUUUTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

*DING*DING*DING*

THE SLUGGER WINS THE MATCH!!!!

Emmanuelle: "And here is your winner and the very first UNIVERSAL-X-CHAMPION!!!! SLUGGER!!!!!"

Reggie: that was diffently my faviourite match of the night

Animal by nickleback starts to play

Brandon: It looks like the champ is coming down to the ring

the slugger makes his way down to the ring wearing his new UXC title around his waist and holding a mic

Slugger: Hello (instert city name) First things first i would like to congratulate the dominator on retaining his agression tile at all or nothing.
But now for the real reason why i'm out here and it is 2 tell you all that i will be the best champion ever i will not be one of those champions who has one title match and lose it who even one that has it for a couple of weeks like *cough* Playboy *cough* but i will don't be one of those champs that dodges challenge i will be a fighting champ i promise you that

Crowd: Slugger, Slugger
(this were someone can come in and challenge me if they want or congratrlate me or something like that)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slugger's first apperance as the UXC champion (to use at next XFA show)   Slugger's first apperance as the UXC champion (to use at next XFA show) Empty7/31/2008, 8:11 am

A music sounds and changing-coloured Pyrotechnics flash all the way on the Titan Tron and D01 appears.

D01: If I remember you didn't beat me right, so you're not the champ until you beat me, how about tonight me and you one - on - one.

Slugger: OK , bring it, like I said I'm ready for any challenge

D01: You will have the shortest title reign, hey DANTE come out here and make our match official
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slugger's first apperance as the UXC champion (to use at next XFA show)   Slugger's first apperance as the UXC champion (to use at next XFA show) Empty7/31/2008, 8:20 am

For Whom The Bell Tolls by: Metallica begin to play; (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX-KjkdDozQ&feature=related)

*GodSBlooD slowly appear at the titan tron screen*

"well well well... the first Universal X- Champions ... is a man called...hmmmm.. no one cares what your name are... (evil laugh) do you think that you... are far greater than me... me... GodSBlooD... my greatness tremble the four corners of XFA... you are not worthy to be a champion... the reason why you holding that UXC belt is DANTE!!! are you brave enough... do you have even a little bit of courage to put the UXC title against me.. (evil laugh)"

"and you D01... enough punishment for yourself... dont humilate yourself again... cause you will never... eve... i mean never... be a champion here in XFA... as long as im here... breathing... i will not allow a pathetic loser like you to become a champion"

Last edited by godsblood on 7/31/2008, 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Slugger's first apperance as the UXC champion (to use at next XFA show)   Slugger's first apperance as the UXC champion (to use at next XFA show) Empty7/31/2008, 8:22 am

d01 if i remember right i was the one that knocked you out cold and i would of pinned you if i wasn't on the top of the cage when quan pinned you so what makes you think you decieve a title shot
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Slugger's first apperance as the UXC champion (to use at next XFA show)   Slugger's first apperance as the UXC champion (to use at next XFA show) Empty7/31/2008, 11:35 am

*DANTE's music starts playing. DANTE appears on the titan-tron. DANTE starts clapping.*
~
DANTE: " Well let me just first say congratulations Slugger for being the very first Universal-X-Champion. It was quite an accomplishment to go through hell and back and stand tall over three other men and be crowned the champ."
~
*The crowd cheers.*
~
DANTE: "As for you D01, I must say, it doesn't bode well for someone to tell me what to do... But I will tell you what. You and Slugger both had a gruesome match three days ago so I'm sure our champ would love some rest but you seem eager to fight so tonight you will face someone and if you win, you get a shot at the Universal-X-Championship."
~
*The crowd cheers.*
~
DANTE: "Let's see who you could face D01, how about someone who has exploded here in XFA ever since his debut. Someone who is undefeated... MATHLER!!! You now have two task in front of you, win and give MATHLER his first defeat, and win to get another chance at the Universal-X-Championship!"
~
*The crowd goes crazy.*
~
DANTE: "Have a great night everybody."
~
* DANTE turns around and the titan-tron goes blank.*

[Sorry D01, I already got a match set for you. Next season you might get a shot.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php

PostSubject: Re: Slugger's first apperance as the UXC champion (to use at next XFA show)   Slugger's first apperance as the UXC champion (to use at next XFA show) Empty7/31/2008, 11:55 am

No problem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slugger's first apperance as the UXC champion (to use at next XFA show)   Slugger's first apperance as the UXC champion (to use at next XFA show) Empty7/31/2008, 12:07 pm

I almost forgot

DANTE: "Let's see who you could face D01, how about someone who has exploded here in XFA ever since his debut. Someone who is undefeated... MATHLER!!! You now have two task in front of you, win and give MATHLER his first defeat, and win to get another chance at the Universal-X-Championship!"
~
*The crowd goes crazy.*
~
DANTE: "Have a great night everybody."
~
* DANTE turns around and the titan-tron goes blank.*
~
D01: What!!!
~
(This part is only if you want) *DANTE appears again on the titan-tron ant tells D01 that his match is next*
~
*D01 drops the mic and enters in ring waiting for his opponent*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slugger's first apperance as the UXC champion (to use at next XFA show)   Slugger's first apperance as the UXC champion (to use at next XFA show) Empty7/31/2008, 3:33 pm

{{bad decision GM Dante i'm 100% sure D01 will drop the ball, Mathler will maintain his undefeated streak against DO1}}

Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Slugger's first apperance as the UXC champion (to use at next XFA show)   Slugger's first apperance as the UXC champion (to use at next XFA show) Empty7/31/2008, 3:56 pm

It's all good. It's the end of the season and I am just trying meet some people's contract so some XFW wrestlers might be wrestling in this show as well.

Also, I made huge mistake on placing the wrestlers, I am really sorry but since the system is a bit messed up, I put Mathler in two matches in this show. The system usually take out one alloted match from the wrestler after I put them in one but for some reason, it didn't do it this time so I thought he had another match for this season when i already put him in one. I take the blame though, my fault.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Slugger's first apperance as the UXC champion (to use at next XFA show)   Slugger's first apperance as the UXC champion (to use at next XFA show) Empty8/1/2008, 2:56 am

godsblood wrote:
{{bad decision GM Dante i'm 100% sure D01 will drop the ball, Mathler will maintain his undefeated streak against DO1}}

Dude your having a title shot against me next season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slugger's first apperance as the UXC champion (to use at next XFA show)   Slugger's first apperance as the UXC champion (to use at next XFA show) Empty

Back to top Go down

Slugger's first apperance as the UXC champion (to use at next XFA show)
Page 1 of 1