X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Premonition For The Aggression Champion...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Premonition For The Aggression Champion... Empty
PostSubject: Premonition For The Aggression Champion...   Premonition For The Aggression Champion... Empty7/13/2008, 4:41 am

Ring Announcer: "The following contest is scheduled for One Fall and it is for the Level 9 Championship!"
Ring Announcer: "Introducing first, A Sudden Lightning Struck The Middle Of The Ring Interrupting The Ring Announcer Slowly The Lights Turned Red And A Rushed Fire Circle The Ring... A Mysterious Smoke Appear In The Entrance..."!
it seems like a thunder has just stroke!
GodsBlooD makes his way to the ring
Walking Slowly Towards The Ring...The Crowds Get Wild... As He Approach The Ring He Raised His Right Hand And A Hundred Pyros Surround The Arena...
ill torment every single piece of your soul... and you will never.... ever... mentioned again... the name of ... gosblood!!!
Ring Announcer: "and his opponent, TheDominator"!
it seems like a thunder has just stroke!
Suddenly high flames light on, as though the ‘Tron was set to fire!
TheDominator makes his way to the ring
mounting a custom chopper
with his lover who kisses him burning with passion
Four lightnings hit the ringposts

GodsBlooD
Ill Torment Your Soul executing
LEGENDARY Gods Forbidden Power Bomb Slam!!
THEDOMINATOR HAS A CUT!!!
GodsBlooD tries a pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting...
GODSBLOOD WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS THEDOMINATOR !!!!
Here's your winner, and the NEEEEEEEEEEEW champion, GodsBlooD!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Premonition For The Aggression Champion...   Premonition For The Aggression Champion... Empty7/13/2008, 4:44 am

TD... After I Destroy Dante... You Will Be The Next Soul That I Will Torment... And I Will Be The Next Aggression Champion... And You Will Never... Eve... I MEan Never... Ever Mention Again... The Name of... "GodSBlooD"...
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Premonition For The Aggression Champion...   Premonition For The Aggression Champion... Empty7/13/2008, 5:45 am

(if this is roleplay I got something to go with it or if your actually threatning me either way ill just do it)

"Bulls On Parade" By Rage Against The Machines plays as The Dominator is seen down at titan tron.

The Dominator: So GodsBlood, you want a shot at my title?? I mean last week was the first time we saw you in awhile and then you think you can get a shot at this? I'll tell you what. You win against DANTE next time on Agression ill let you have your title shot and it will be a match of your choice. But if you lose, I get to decide what match it is!!

Brandon: Well our Agression Champ has accepted another challenge after defending his title against Darth Clay.

Reggie: But can he beat GodsBlood, whos on a thirst for The Dominators blood and his gold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premonition For The Aggression Champion...   Premonition For The Aggression Champion... Empty

Back to top Go down

Premonition For The Aggression Champion...
Page 1 of 1