X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hawke meets his Partner...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hawke

Hawke

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Hawke meets his Partner... Empty
PostSubject: Hawke meets his Partner...   Hawke meets his Partner... Empty2/29/2012, 2:17 am

~Hawke is seen sitting backstage with his wrestling gear on with a Fly like a Hawke shirt. He is nodding his head to the music we can imagine is playing in the headphones he has in his ear~
Hawke (singing to the song): "We’re just having fun, We don’t care who sees! So what we go out? That’s how its supposed to be, Living young and wild and free!"
~Hawke is getting into the music when Amber Destiny walks into his locker room. She is dressed in her very sexy wrestling gear and when Hawke sees her he stops singing and pulls his headphones out~
Hawke: "Can I help you?"
~Hawke gets up to his feet and smiles at Amber~
Amber Destiny: "So it seems we are partners now and I wanted to know what you were thinking about our match tonight."
~Hawke shrugs his shoulders and looks at her with an innocent look on his face~
Hawke: "I don't really think about my matches, I just do!"
~Amber is obviously not used to this having been in Destiny for so long before and looks at Hawke with a confused look on her face~
Hawke: "Yeah I like to go out and roll with the punches as they come at me. Danny and Abdullah are great competitors that I have got to fight before and I know they have studied our previous matches and will be coming at me tonight with something new. So I guess I need to do the same."
Amber: "You do know this is a tag match right, we should come up with a plan if we want to have any chance of winning."
~Hawke turns and picks up the XFE Young Gunz Title and puts it over his shoulder~
Hawke: "Well then here is our plan..."
~Hawke tilts his head like he is trying to think of something and then looks at Amber~
Hawke: "We go out there perform to the best of our abilities for the great fans here in Manchester England!"
~Hawke looks at the camera obviously for the cheap pop and gets a massive reaction from the crowd~
Hawke: "Then we entertain the crowd and finally we WIN!"
~Hawke seems proud of his plan but Amber looks at him and the confused look has turned to a look of shock~
Amber Destiny: "Really that is your plan?"
~Hawke gets a massive smile on his face as he looks at the Young Gunz Title~
Hawke: "Hey I am the Champ so something must be working for me!"
~Hawke starts to walk out of the room and smacks Amber on the butt.~
Hawke: "Lets get em partner!"
~Amber seems offended as she follows him out of the locker room and towards the ring~
David Hood: "Our Young Gunz Champion, truly loves this business and every night he shows it to the entire world!"
Matt Scott: "He is a fool if you ask me."
Back to top Go down

Hawke meets his Partner...
Page 1 of 1