X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fly Like The Hawke...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hawke

Hawke

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Fly Like The Hawke... Empty
PostSubject: Fly Like The Hawke...   Fly Like The Hawke... Empty1/10/2012, 3:52 pm

~Backstage we see Hawke standing around wearing his wrestling gear a new 'Fly Like The Hawke' shirt, and with the XFE Young Gunz Title Belt around his waist. He looks to be getting ready for his upcoming match when he sees the camera and realizes he is being taped. Hawke smiles at the camera~
Hawke: "So, tonight I have a match against former Young Gunz Champion, Amber Destiny right here in Toronto, Canada!"
~Hawke pauses a second for the cheap pop as the crowd goes wild~
Hawke: "This town is very important to me actually. You see I got to go to my first Wrestling Pay-Per View event in this city. Now contractually I can't mention what I went to see, but I think we all remember that event in 2002!"
~The crowd cheers loudly as they too remember the event Hawke is talking about~
Hawke: "It was that night that I decided I wanted to be a Pro Wrestler myself. And now ten years later I am back in that town living my dreams as the XFE Young Gunz Champion!"
~Once again the crowd erupts in cheers~
Hawke: "I know this division is full of some of the best talent the Wrestling world has ever seen and tonight I start my path to becoming the best of those talented stars. I know the legacy of the previous champions and what they have went on to accomplish around here, but my hopes are to pass them all."
~Hawke pauses once again now with a smile on his face~
Hawke: "I know it will not be easy, but if you are not in this business to be the best than you are in it for all the wrong reasons. For my fans I will need your support in order to achieve these goals and hopefully with your help I can!"
~Hawke pats the Belt on his waist~
Hawke: "Tonight Amber you get to square off with Hawke, but I don't think you are ready to fly with me!"
~Hawke turns and goes back to getting ready for his match as the image fades back to the ringside area~
David Hood: "Hawke seems ready to leave a mark on the Young Gunz Division and XFE!"
Matt Scott: "Just some big talk. He will have to do a lot to prove himself!"

(Sorry if it kind of stinks did this at work!)
Back to top Go down

Fly Like The Hawke...
Page 1 of 1