X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Talking about championships... (XFW)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Talking about championships... (XFW) Empty
PostSubject: Talking about championships... (XFW)   Talking about championships... (XFW) Empty11/18/2011, 8:21 am

~The camera cuts backstage, where Marnette Patterson is standing by in front of the XFW interview set with a big screen behind her, playing a replay of the previous match~
Marnette Patterson: "I would like to welcome my guests at this time. They are one of the most successful tag teams in XFE history, as well as the current Extreme Fight and Universal-X Champions. Jay Thorn and 'Pitbull' Joel Thorn, the D.A.S."
~Jay and Pitbull walk into the camera vision in their street clothes, holding their respective belts over their shoulders~
Pitbull: "Not to mention two very good looking sons of b******."
~Marnette looks at Pitbull with a look that silences him and makes him mouth out "sorry"~
Marnette Patterson: "Now, you asked for this time. I certainly hope that it's not for your jokes, but I think we all know what you want to talk about, so go ahead."
~The brothers seem a bit disappointed at Marnette assuming she can guess what they are going to do~
Pitbull: "Actually, we're not here to talk about the Blood Family per se. Maybe a small mention to one Slugger, but the XFE World Tag Team Championships are not our main reason why we're here. We're here to address something that Danny touched on last week. Namely the most important thing in this business. Champions."
~The surprise that the D.A.S isn't out to run down the Blood Family silences the crowd to listen closely~
Pitbull: "You see, in this business a company is often defined by two denominators. The amount of coverage and fans it has. And by the prestige and position of it's championships. Now, personally we like the fact that XFE is planning to unify these titles. Because one thing that nobody can deny is that no matter what titles we have held in this company, we've always LOVED to come out and defend them. Because when a lot of people vie for a Championship Title, it becomes that much more prestigious."
~Pitbull looks at Marnette, who is no longer angry at having to interview the Thorns and is listening intently~
Pitbull: "Now, I've competed with everyone who has worked their a**es off and truly wanted a shot at this Universal-X Title, all the while becoming the second longest reigning Universal-X Champion in history and my tank isn't even close to empty yet. Jay here went through a four season hell and a truly brutal High-Wire Heaven Match and had to TAKE OUT Jake Adams to earn that Extreme Fight Championship. We all saw how much it meant to him to be the Extreme Fight Champion and I know that I will have to damn near kill him if I want to take that title from him at Unsolitary Confinement."
~The brothers look at each other, acknowledging the upcoming battle~
Pitbull: "And that's what we want from all of you guys in the back. Vince, John, Fab, Molt, Grey J, Michael Steel, Ale, Morbid. All of you. Work as hard as you can and show us you want it. See, we WANT the competition. We WANT to make what is about to be the Unified Universal-X Championship the most prestigious it can be and matches for it the ones to see. But while we can beat each other to oblivion, we can't take this division to the next level without you. Just like the Blood Family can't take the Tag Titles to the next level without guys like us."
~Jay steps up now, looking into the camera dead serious~
Jay Thorn: "We couldn't be happier for Sentinel for becoming the XFE World Heavyweight Champion. Just like we couldn't be happier to watch XFW and see how badly guys like Jesse Blue, Gobeer and Jeremy Alsop want to be recognized as the best. And just like we couldn't be more proud of the fact that Danny has made SURE, that no matter who comes and who goes, nobody ever forgets about the Young Gunz Title."
~Jay looks at his Extreme Fight Championship and then back at the camera~
Jay Thorn: "But then that brings us to the XFE World Tag Team Championships. The tag team division. A division we poured our hearts, souls, our blood, sweat and tears into making sure that EVERYONE knows that this company has one. And ever since, Chaos N' Mayhem when we got drafted apart, the Tag Team Titles have been drifting around, not being recognized. This company has had THREE tag matches with Tag Team Champions in it in FIVE SEASONS. Now, maybe we do have a death wish for standing up to the Blood Family. Or maybe, just maybe..... We give a damn about it."
~Jay corrects the Extreme Fight Championship on his shoulder and looks over at Pitbull~
Jay Thorn: "We are the current Extreme Fight Champion and Universal-X Champion. Titles you called little kids belts, Paul. And because you care so little, you want to have them vacated to render everything every Extreme Fight Champion and Universal-X Champion before us has done.... to make their work obsolete. Men and women like Jade, like The Dominator, like Serious Pat Booker, "Natural" Jesse, Slugger, JD Allgood, Saint Patrik, Boo, Worthy and S.... T... B. The list goes on."
~Jay looks at his belt again and sighs~
Jay Thorn: "We challenged you and tried to get to fight you not only to make the XFE tag team division mean something again, but also to either become three time Tag Team Champions or validate your reign trying. Now, thanks to you, it's also about all the work that the men and women I mentioned have done.... And about future champions like John Deep and Danny Young. You're not real tag team champions yet. And we'd rather die in the ring defending these titles than to sacrifice the honor and the prestige of these titles."
~Pitbull put his hand over Jay's shoulders as the brothers lean into one another~
Jay Thorn: "Death wish...Maybe. But at least we know where the line between getting ratings and just being a p***k goes."
~The brothers leave the set as Marnette Patterson seems speechless~
Back to top Go down

Talking about championships... (XFW)
Page 1 of 1