X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playboy basks in the afterglow.. of victory against Cone.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Playboy basks in the afterglow.. of victory against Cone. Empty
PostSubject: Playboy basks in the afterglow.. of victory against Cone.   Playboy basks in the afterglow.. of victory against Cone. Empty5/7/2008, 7:30 pm

(Playboy walks out to the ring wearing an unbuttoned dress shirt, and tear-away pants with 2 of the most gorgeous women most men would be lucky to set their eyes on, they slowly climbs up the ring stairs, through the ropes and he takes the microphone from the announcer)

Playboy: Thank you.... whatever the hell your name is.

(Turns away from the announcer and turns to camera)

Playboy: Cone. I hate to say I told you so, but.... I told you so. You see... you took The Playboy way too lightly. "Probably some nobody" you said?? Well, you learned the hard way that The Playboy is not just a pretty face on a gorgeous body (arms outstretched and turning to show the crowd). So now, you recover from the beating I gave you... and wonder, how... just how do I go about BEGGING for a new contract, when I lost to "SOME NOBODY"???

(shakes his head, then looks up and lets out a short laugh)

Playboy: To answer that question... you don't. YOU WALK. You realize that you are NOTHING!! Nothing compared to The Playboy. You're old news, and The Playboy is the new sensation in X-Force. Hell... The Playboy couldn't even find your wife or girlfriend backstage because you either don't have one, or were too insecure to even bring her to the show. Pathetic!! But enough about you.

Not too long ago, The Playboy put his name in to our great GM Rolling Eyes for some kind of Championship... then some Darth Vader wanna-be named darthclay calls himself a man and wants to know just how well I like pain. Well, darth.... you can consider yourself on notice... you're next on my list... BOY. You too, my friend, are going to learn... you don't shoot your mouth off about The Playboy without having to back it up. So, if you got the guts... and the nuts... you and I will meet in this ring, very soon. Until then, I will retire to my mansion with these beauties you see here beside me and will await your response... if you so dare. But, if darth doesn't have what it takes to get in here with The Playboy, anyone who wants a shot at me, just step up to the plate. But i'm just not so sure anyone here in this wrestling federation wants some.

In the meantime, I will leave you with this!

(Removes his shirt, tears off his tear-away pants, strikes a pose

Playboy basks in the afterglow.. of victory against Cone. Jay2a

hands the microphone back to the announcer, climbs out of the ring and walks backstage with the women on both his arms and collecting phone numbers handed to him by women in the audience along the way.. you can barely hear him say into the camera that is following him "It's damn good to be me!" as they disappear behind the curtain)
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: response   Playboy basks in the afterglow.. of victory against Cone. Empty5/7/2008, 10:59 pm

Darth Clay " Playboy, as you know I am at this time involved in the tag team title tournament. However, as soon as sharkman and I are finished here, wearing the gold. I accept your challenge. We will meet in tha ring and I will show you what pain is. Do you dare to commit to a first blood match against me? I will end your playboy days when I ruin thar pretty face of yours."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playboy basks in the afterglow.. of victory against Cone.   Playboy basks in the afterglow.. of victory against Cone. Empty5/8/2008, 6:09 am

As Playboy walks through the curtains he is confronted by Cone

Cone: Well well well.. Mr Playboy. I'd say well done for your victory but you damn well know you didn't deserve it. Recover from the beating? I had you ready for the victory, but you somehow weasled your way to a win. Nevertheless I will move on from your fluke. Your pathetic win. Because while there may a few fluke losses I have.. Class will always show. And I will raise to the top of this federation.

A silent, awkward moment between the two..

Cone: You can just count yourself damn lucky.

Cone walks off

[sorry I didnt give you much reply.. you did some good work. i've been too busy this week with sport pale ]
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Playboy basks in the afterglow.. of victory against Cone.   Playboy basks in the afterglow.. of victory against Cone. Empty5/8/2008, 4:47 pm

(Camera pans in to The Playboy relaxing in a lounge chair by his pool while the 2 ladies from the last interview swim)

Playboy: Darth - just to make things perfectly clear to you. One day... it will be me and you, one on one, in that ring. I understand your other priorities.... or is it just plain apprehension and fear? I don't know, I don't care... I understand either way. But when that day comes, I will say it right now.... I will accept ANY one-on-one match with you, provided it stays that... one-on-one. No interference, no bull, no team member to save anyone's behind (not sure how far we are allowed to go with language in these forums). Once you've built up the guts, you will accept that when the time comes. The Playboy has no problems waiting for you.... for now. The Playboy is making a name for himself here in X-Force. If no one wants to come and get some... I guess I'lll have to go and get myself some.

(Picks some papers up off the table beside him and shows the front page of the document. Only a couple of words can be read at the distance the camera is at - "X-Force Roster")

Playboy: I have the entire roster of X-Force right here... straight out of the Vice-GM's office. No... I'm not telling anyone how I got it, so don't even ask. I will review the biographies of everyone, look up their ladies, and we will see who my next victim will be. But if I make my own choice, I WILL NOT.... be nice about how I let it be known who it is.

(Puts the roster down and stands up)

The Playboy is going to take your pride... and then I'll TAKE your bride!

(Poses while camera fades to black)

Playboy basks in the afterglow.. of victory against Cone. Jay2a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playboy basks in the afterglow.. of victory against Cone.   Playboy basks in the afterglow.. of victory against Cone. Empty

Back to top Go down

Playboy basks in the afterglow.. of victory against Cone.
Page 1 of 1