X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay Thorn celebrates victory/a promo to all the Young Gunz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Jay Thorn celebrates victory/a promo to all the Young Gunz Empty
PostSubject: Jay Thorn celebrates victory/a promo to all the Young Gunz   Jay Thorn celebrates victory/a promo to all the Young Gunz Empty1/20/2010, 4:37 pm

~The sound of machine gun fire followed by "Hit The Floor" by Bullet For My Valentine blasts through the arena, getting the crowd to jump up off their seats in a standing ovation. Jay Thorn comes out wearing a leather jacket, his Murder City Machine Gun t-shirt, light jeans with a chain and expensive Police shades, with his new Young Gunz title draped over his right shoulder. The hometown fans chant "Thank you Jay" as he walks towards the ring smiling from ear to ear~
Olivia Wilde: "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the new Young Gunz Champion, the Murder City Machine Gun, Jay Thooorn!!"
~Jay gets into the ring and looks Olivia straight into the eyes, smiling and you faintly notice him winking behind his shades as Jay goes to the turnbuckle, holding his title high as the crowd refuses to calm down. After posing on all four turnbuckles, Jay goes to grab a mic and motions to the crowd for silence~
Jay Thorn: "Kuka sanoo ettei sitä voi ikinä palata kotiin? The Champ Is Here!!!"
~A round of feint boos is heard as Jay is visibly sick~
Jay Thorn: "Hyi (censored), oksensin äsken vähän suuhuni. Kuka idiootti tonki replan keksi? Kokeillaas uudestaan. Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the Machine Gun Era!"
~This time the crowd responds with cheers and a new thank you Jay chant as Jay motions for silence~
Jay Thorn: "Aivan oikein naiset ja herrat, tänään alkaa uusi aikakausi XFE:ssä, ja Young Gunz-divisioonassa, koska nyt me olemme sen johtava voima. Ja mikä voisi olla parempi paikka aloittaa tämä aikakausi kuin minun ja Joelin kotikaupunki, Helsinki. Enkä voi sanoin kuvailla tunnetta palata lähes neljän pitkän vuoden jälkeen takaisin kotiin mestarina. But anyway, back to English for all the viewers not understanding, at Chaos N' Mayhem, I did what a lot of people said I couldn't do. I beat Boobinator in a Last Man Standing match to get my first taste of gold here in the XFE. I overcame the odds and after an extremely frustrating month WE, the Machine Gun Army, are on top of the Young Gunz division. Now, I've watched the tapes and I realize what happened in the match and that my win was controversial. And because of that, I am announcing that at the next Pay-Per-View, I want to give Boobinator his just rematch for this beautiful belt."
~The crowd goes wild at the prospect of another Jay vs Boo title match. Rivaling chants of Jay and Boo start to roam and after a while of listening, Jay motions that he wants to continue~
Jay Thorn: "Now, in the mean time, there are a lot of XFA and XFW shows that "the Saturday Night Highlight" has to find something to do on. And on Wednesday I touched on the subject of importance of mic work and promos in this fine sport. I also said that the Young Gunz weren't very active on that when I came in. But there are also a couple of guys that have been active like Danny, Pitbull and Big Cop and I want to reward them for that by giving them shots at my title. And tonight, two guys that I have never seen with a mic, get a shot at stepping up to the plate as Defense Full and Super Dan face off against myself and Boobinator. So let's see if you guys can step up to plate."
(continue, anyone?)

Last edited by Olli Thorn on 1/21/2010, 6:17 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Jay Thorn celebrates victory/a promo to all the Young Gunz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn celebrates victory/a promo to all the Young Gunz   Jay Thorn celebrates victory/a promo to all the Young Gunz Empty1/21/2010, 1:18 am

~Boo steps out onto the ramp amid a chorus of cheers. He makes his way down the ramp towards the ring shaking hands with as many of the fans as possible on the way. Once to the ring Boo slides under the bottom rope with mic in hand~
~The crowd quietens with anticipation of what will happen next~
Boo: "Don't worry Jay, I'm not out here to steal your thunder. I'm out here to congratulate you on a job well done. Some say that I should be upset that my brother interfered in the match and may very well have cost me the title. I disagree, it was a last man standing match, anything goes, it very well could have went the other way."
~A sense of relief comes over the crowd and they began cheering again~
Boo: "And yes folks, you heard Jay correctly, Jay and Boo together for the first time as a team tonight live on this very show."
~A chant of Jay and Boo alternating back and forth across the arena resonates loudly~
Boo: "And Jay, if you survive next season defending your title, I will gladly accept a title shot at the next PPV."
~Boo walks over to Jay extends his hand, Jay takes his hand and lifts Boo's hand in the air as a show of respect~
Boo: "That's enough from me, this is your time. Enjoy it. I'll see you later tonight."
~Boo exits the ring as chants of Boo start up. Boo starts shaking his head pointing toward Jay and you can see him mouthing this is Jay's time~
~Jay climbs each turnbuckle holding the title above his head with one arm as "Hit The Floor" by Bullet For My Valentine begins to play~
Back to top Go down

Jay Thorn celebrates victory/a promo to all the Young Gunz
Page 1 of 1