X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Young Gunz Tourney XFA 10/10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

Young Gunz Tourney XFA 10/10 Empty
PostSubject: Young Gunz Tourney XFA 10/10   Young Gunz Tourney XFA 10/10 Empty10/6/2009, 11:40 pm

~STB enters the arena wearing a pink shirt, pink tie, and black slacks. Elisha Cuthbert stops him to have a word with him~
Elisha Cuthbert: "Your debut was quite impressive in the opening round of the Young Gunz Tourney. You have been given a bye into the finals. Your opponent will be decided tonight in the Semi-Final match between Super Dan and Baldor. Who do you think will advance to face you in the finals?"
STB: "It really doesn't matter who wins. The winner probably won't show up for his match with me after the embarrassing beating I put on Playtime last week. The GM was so impressed that he just gave me a free pass into the finals. I'm surprised the GM didn't make the finals a triple threat match so these chumps would stand half a chance if they teamed up. I think I'll go on down to ringside and see who my next victim will be, not that it really matters because I'm STB, Simply the Best."
~STB exits the interview area only to be stopped by The Sentinel~
STB: "Hello boss. Hey, thanks on giving me the bye in the tournament. I really do appreciate it."
The Sentinel: "Well, I didn't give you anything. You just happen to get lucky when I pulled your name out of a hat. It could have easily been you in that match tonight. So I wouldn't get cocky just yet. Since our next pay-per-view is Unsolitary Confinement. That means that every match will be inside a steel cage. So I hope you have a good dry cleaner. Because your pink outfit, will turn blood red."
~The Sentinel walks off, leaving STB with an unsettled look on his face~
Back to top Go down

Young Gunz Tourney XFA 10/10
Page 1 of 1