X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

State of the Young Gunz...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawke

Hawke

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-10-13

State of the Young Gunz... Empty
PostSubject: State of the Young Gunz...   State of the Young Gunz... Empty12/1/2011, 10:31 pm

~"I want it All/We Will Rock You" by Queen with Armageddon begins to play in the arena. The crowd begins to cheer loudly already starting to love the new-comer to XFE~
Ines Sainz: "Let me introduce to you at this time, THE NEW XFE YOUNG GUNZ CHAMPION, HAWKE!!!!"
~Hawke walks out from the backstage area wearing a Hawke shirt and his MMA style long shorts and his wrestling boots. Most noticeably now is the Young Gunz Title that Hawke has around his waist. He looks right into the camera that is zooming in on Hawke now and points at the belt~
Hawke: "Looks good doesn't it!?"
~Hawke has a huge smile on his face and he makes his way down to the ring giving fans high fives around the ringside area before sliding into the ring. He goes to each of the four corners of the ring and poses for the crowd who cheers loudly for him. He grabs the mic Ines Sainz left in the ring as the music stops playing. He pulls the mic up to his mouth before talking~
Hawke: "Simply The Best, Jay and Joel Thorn, Big Cop, Amber Destiny, Wodka, John Deep, Goliathus, and of course Danny Young."
~Hawke takes a deep breath now seemingly thinking back to the history of the belt he now held~
Hawke: "All of those competitors held this belt I now hold. They all had things that made them great and perfect for the Young Gunz division and most of them have moved on to achieve greatness in other divisions in XFE."
~Hawke looks down at his waist and the belt that looks like he got it professionally cleaned. The camera zooms in on the name plate that says, 'Hawke'~
Hawke: "I now have the honor of being the head of the division. I need to address a few things first though."
~The camera zooms out and we see Hawke who is looking directly into the camera~
Hawke: "Danny Young, if Unsolitary Confinement was your last match in XFE I want you to know that no matter what I said to get this title match, I do respect you as a competitor and I want you to know my words only were met to motivate you because if I was going to become the Champion I wanted to beat the best Danny Young that ever existed and I think, I got to do that...So Thanks!"
~The crowd cheers having enjoyed the Young Gunz Title match at the pay-per-view and the sincerity in the voice of Hawke~
Hawke: "But now I stand here as the Champion of the division and I want it to be known that I want to continue the history that this belt has."
~Hawke smiles for a bit as his blue eyes look into the camera seemingly talking to every Young Gun in the company~
Hawke: "To all my fellow Young Gunz, we have a great history to live up to and I want you guys to give it your all to become the Champion and will defend this belt against any of you anytime. All I ask is that you truly want the match and make it great with me."
~Hawke's gaze from the camera breaks and he looks around the arena~
Hawke: "One thing I learned last night was that yes you can be individually talented but you need a good dance partner if you want to achieve greatness. Those who shined at the pay-per-view had that, but for me I want more. I want the Young Gunz division as a whole to strive for greatness. If we do that together then we can hold up the legacy's that previous Champs have left to us."
~Hawke turns and points to the crowd~
Hawke: "They all deserve it."
~Hawke points to the backstage area~
Hawke: "You all deserve it!"
~Hawke then takes the Young Gunz Title off from around his waist and holds it as high in the air as he can~
Hawke: "And this Belt Damn Sure deserves it!"
~Hawke puts the belt over his shoulder~
Hawke: "So to all the Young Gunz out there lets do this!!!"
~Hawke drops the mic as "I want it All/We Will Rock You" by Queen with Armageddon begins to play in the arena. Hawke once again goes to the four corners of the ring and holds the belt up and the crowd erupts in cheers~
(Anyone want to jump in go ahead.)
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: State of the Young Gunz...   State of the Young Gunz... Empty12/2/2011, 4:14 am

~“You know my name” by Chris Cornell plays as Worthy comes to the entrance stage holding a mic and clapping his hands~
Worthy: "Congratulations Hawke and I know this maybe a little late, but welcome to Aggression champ."
~Worthy shakes Hawke's hand, then raises his hand in the air~
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

PostSubject: Re: State of the Young Gunz...   State of the Young Gunz... Empty12/2/2011, 9:31 am

~The arena goes silent as the lights go out and then flash back on while 'Numb' by Linkin Park is played over the speakers as the four turnbuckles burst into flames as once again the lights go out only to reveal Finger of Destruction standing at the arena entrance when the light returns~
Finger of Destruction: "First of I would like to give a massive shout out to every single fan who has come here tonight, without you people we would not be here so thank you all for the support."
~The crowd respond with cheers and chants as Finger of Destruction slowly moves a little closer to the ring but stops half way down~
Finger of Destruction: "Now the reason I am out here tonight is to give a massive congratulations to Hawke that match was the greatest that I have ever been involved in and although I really thought I deserved. That title before the match there is no doubt watching it back you deserved it, you were ready for the title and took it with style and really gave the crowd a great match. Now although I concede I was not ready to win such a great title at this moment of time I want you to know that next season I will be coming for that title and I will be ready for anything you have to offer. So don't get to used to holding that belt around you waist it will be mine very soon..."
~The crowd chant Finger of Destruction and Hawke's names...they obviously love these two wrestlers and cheer loudly as Finger of Destruction turns away from the two men inside the ring and begins to leave the arena~

Last edited by Finger of Destruction on 12/2/2011, 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: State of the Young Gunz...   State of the Young Gunz... Empty12/2/2011, 9:39 am

that is real worthy, john smith was fake worthy if you watched his match. That worthy is good
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: State of the Young Gunz...   State of the Young Gunz... Empty12/2/2011, 9:40 am

And this RP is getting out of control... Oh well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

PostSubject: Re: State of the Young Gunz...   State of the Young Gunz... Empty12/2/2011, 9:48 am

Uhm so This Worthy is the nice worthy and the other one was a fake imposter that was evil.... i think i get it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State of the Young Gunz...   State of the Young Gunz... Empty

Back to top Go down

State of the Young Gunz...
Page 1 of 1