X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling the Young Gunz to the mic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Calling the Young Gunz to the mic Empty
PostSubject: Calling the Young Gunz to the mic   Calling the Young Gunz to the mic Empty3/29/2010, 12:45 pm

Hey guys,

Since Boo is now out of the YG-division, as well as Drew. I need to call everyone out to RP. It doesn't matter if it's not awesome straight off or if you're english needs work. We need more people RP'ing since I probably wont have long left in the division either so we need to get everyone active to fill in for my big mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Young Gunz to the mic   Calling the Young Gunz to the mic Empty3/29/2010, 8:22 pm

I would'n mind doing some RP's with you. I havent been doing a whole lot and i have a few plans for next season but if you could figure out something between us despite the level difference just shoot me an RP.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Young Gunz to the mic   Calling the Young Gunz to the mic Empty3/29/2010, 9:04 pm

Well, if you've checked mine and Sent's RP, I'll be defending the title against 5 guys at Super Force. That means I can work RP's with guys involving the qualifying matches and about Super Force if you qualify.
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Young Gunz to the mic   Calling the Young Gunz to the mic Empty3/30/2010, 12:45 pm

well me and jesse have plans for my alt-ego
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Young Gunz to the mic   Calling the Young Gunz to the mic Empty3/31/2010, 8:04 pm

k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Young Gunz to the mic   Calling the Young Gunz to the mic Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling the Young Gunz to the mic
Page 1 of 1