X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playboy and STB on the way to the top

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

Playboy and STB on the way to the top Empty
PostSubject: Playboy and STB on the way to the top   Playboy and STB on the way to the top Empty7/25/2010, 4:00 pm

~As the scene comes up, Jill Wagner is standing with STB~
Jill Wagner: “Last week Playboy and yourself had quite a showing by defeating the World Champion Argo and one of the top contenders to the title in tag team action.”
~STB looks into the camera with a smug look on his face~
STB: “Jill your exactly right, we had a great showing. We destroyed them.”
~STB keeps smiling into the camera as the boos from the crowd can be heard all the way in the back~
Jill Wagner: “Apparently our GM thought your team’s performance was pretty good also, because she has put you in another match again this week.”
STB: “Jill you’re correct again. You’re on fire today, baby. Not only that though, she also knows that I’m on my way to bringing Playboy back to his A game where she needs him to be.”
~Jill looks into the camera with a little grin on her face~
Jill Wagner: “What do you mean his A game, he looked awesome in the match as a matter of fact he got the pin to win the match.”
STB: “Yeah, Jill he did, but he’s still not where he needs to be. There was one moment of hesitation when he finished off Argo, that could have cost us the match. Playboy has got to get that killer instinct back, if he wants us to win the tag titles, I mean I can only carry this team so far.”
(Playboy you’re up.)
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Playboy and STB on the way to the top Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playboy and STB on the way to the top   Playboy and STB on the way to the top Empty7/25/2010, 8:38 pm

~Playboy walks into the interview~
Playboy (chuckling): "Hold up...hold up one second."
~Playboy delays a second because of chuckling~
Playboy: "Listen up, kid. Last week...you come out and you say...I'm missing something. Not only that, but I'm missing something... and you can help me get it back?"
~Playboy gets a smile on his face like he's about to laugh again, but he holds it back to continue on~
Playboy: "Just who the hell are you, kid? I am...The Playboy. Whether I'm wearing the belt or not, I'm the cream of the crop here. And you are..."
~Playboy looks STB up and down~
Playboy: "A guy that wears pink tights."
~The crowd laughs while STB has a shocked look on his face~
Playboy: "I have a limo waiting for me in the back with 10 of the most gorgeous women you...or any guy in this city have ever seen. You ask those same women and they'll tell you...I have more talent in my (censored) than you have in your entire body. I have...hair that Angelina Jolie loves to run her fingers through...and a body that Scarlett Johansson would give her right arm...to rub suntan lotion on. Don't believe me???"
~Playboy holds out his cell phone~
Playboy: "I've got the phone messages."
~Playboy looks over at Jill~
Playboy: "Don't worry Jill, baby...I'll be deleting those, honey."
~Jill buries her head in her available hand shaking her head~
Playboy: "What do you have to offer me? You have...nothing that I don't already have. I don't know who you are...I don 't care... who you are. You and I, kid...we're not only not on the same page...we're not even in the same book. The Playboy is a New York Times best seller...you...are in the mom and pop bookstore bargain bin."
~STB is obviously steaming and his face is getting red with anger~
Playboy: "A moment of hesitation to finish off Argo? Playboy could have cost us the match? Playboy doesn't have that killer instinct? Mr Simple...The Playboy hasn't lost a thing since becoming the longest reigning World Champion in XFE history."
~Playboy gets face to face with STB~
Playboy: "Kid...I don't know what it is you're doing to get us paired together, but believe me when I say..."
~Playboy pokes STB's chest with every word spoken in the following sentence~
Playboy: "We...are...not...a...team."
~The crowd applauds at Playboy's rejection of STB~
Playboy: "You don't ride the limo...you don't fly in the jet...you don't party in the mansion...and you don't get to ride on Playboy's coat-tails. We are in the same corner tonight, but if I have anything to say about it...it'll be the last time."
~Playboy walks away as STB seethes~
(STB - finish it off as you see fit, or you can fade it to black.)
Back to top Go down

Playboy and STB on the way to the top
Page 1 of 1