X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Playboy - XFA - Oct 24

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

The Playboy - XFA - Oct 24 Empty
PostSubject: The Playboy - XFA - Oct 24   The Playboy - XFA - Oct 24 Empty10/22/2009, 9:37 am

~The arena goes dark and silent. After a few seconds of silence, Indestructible by Disturbed begins to play over the PA system and Playboy’s entrance video starts to play on the x-tron. The crowd leaps up in applause and Playboy steps through the curtain with a valet, the XFE World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder. Together, Playboy and the valet walk down the aisle and into the ring. The lights come back on in the arena while the music and video stop. The Playboy delays for a few seconds as the crowd continues to applaud~
Brandon Routh: "Listen to this crowd welcome The Playboy back to Aggression."
Matt Scott: "It has been a while since we’ve seen him here. And after the way he handled Quan at Unsolitary Confinement, he deserves the respect from the fans."
Brandon Routh: "That he does..."
~Playboy lifts the microphone to his mouth and the crowd begins to quiet down~
Playboy: "Quan...at Unsolitary Confinement, I told you...you would be an example. And that you were. I beat you to a bloody (censored)ing mess. If I even knew what the (censored) a show-monkey was, I’d ask you who the show-monkey is now...but I give you credit. You stepped up to the plate when no one else could and you fought a tough fight, and for that you also deserve applause."
~Playboy claps and the crowd joins in applause~
Playboy: "But tonight...is a totally different night. Tonight, XFE management has decided to put together...in this ring... the two top guns on each show...Yours truly...the World Heavyweight Champion The Playboy...and the Aggression Champion Saint Patrik."
~The crowd boos~
Playboy: "Hide the little boys from ringside because we don’t need the preacher distracted in any way."
~Laughter emits the crowd~
Playboy: "In all seriousness...Saint Patrik...you had better hope that you are not distracted in any way, because you will need everything you have....just to survive. You think the world needs to follow your lead...hang on your every word? True leaders don’t EXPECT anyone to follow...people just follow. The Playboy has done absolutely nothing to get these people here to cheer him...to respect him..."
~Playboy holds the microphone toward the crowd and the fans erupt in loud applause. After a few seconds, he brings the microphone back to his mouth and the crowd settles down~
Playboy: "...they just do. There are lessons to be learned, Saint...and tonight...you...will be listening to The Playboy’s sermon. Tonight...The Playboy will send you to the feet of God himself...begging and pleading for salvation. Will God have mercy on your soul, preacher-man? You better hope so...because I will show no mercy...I will pull no punches. And when I’m done...."
~Playboy holds his arm out to his side. The valet walks up beside him and he puts his arm around her waist~
Playboy: "...this gorgeous honey can have her way with The Playboy all she wants...because everyone knows, The Playboy is all about winning matches...and tapping asses, baby! Enjoy the next few moments, Saint Patrik...they could very well be your last. Eat your heart out!"
~Playboy drops the microphone and Indestructible begins to play over the PA system again. The Playboy and the valet share a deep kiss in the middle of the ring before stepping out of the ring to the floor and back up the aisle. Playboy and the valet turn around when they reach the stage, where Playboy raises the World Heavyweight Championship in the air to applause from the crowd. Playboy pulls the curtain aside so the valet can walk through, then proceeds through the curtain himself~
Brandon Routh: "Quite the return to Aggression, even if it’s just for one night."
Matt Scott: "The Aggression champ had better be at the very top of his game tonight. Otherwise, it’s going to be a relatively short, but very painful night for him."
Brandon Routh: "Indeed. Can anyone match up to The Playboy? If the Aggression Champ can’t, Playboy will undoubtably be indestructible."
Back to top Go down

The Playboy - XFA - Oct 24
Page 1 of 1