X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playboy arrives - Dec 9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Playboy arrives - Dec 9 Empty
PostSubject: Playboy arrives - Dec 9   Playboy arrives - Dec 9 Empty12/4/2009, 6:10 pm

~Playboy is shown coming through the backstage door, pulling behind him his rolling suitcase. After taking a few steps, he is stopped by Jill Wagner~
Jill Wagner: "Playboy...can I have a few words?"
~Playboy takes his sunglasses off and puts then in the pocket on the inside of his suit jacket~
Playboy: "Anything for you, baby."
Jill Wagner: "Tonight you face a tough task against both Jack Power and Quan in a Three Way Dance. What are your thoughts?"
Playboy: "Well, Jill...there is no question. Both these guys are tough. But The Playboy has shown time and time again that it doesn't matter whether it's one on one...or two on one...you just can't put me down."
Jill Wagner: "Speaking of being put down...are you concerned about another attack from the mystery man?"
~Playboy looks at Jill angrily and hesitates for a few seconds~
Playboy: "You know..it takes a special kind of coward to attack people in the dark. A real tough guy, that one. I'll tell you what. No...I'm not concerned in the least about another attack from them. In fact...I EXPECT IT because I'm making an effort to try and find out who he is. He had better try and shut me down before I do. I meant it when I said I will get them anywhere...anywhere at all...once I find out who it is. They should be concerned...about staying in the dark....because once I bring them into the light...I will make them hurt...I will make them bleed...I will make them scream...I...will....make...them...pay."
~Playboy steps away from Jill and continues on toward his dressing room~
Jill Wagner: "There you have it...Playboy is ready for his match...and for the mystery man. Back to you, guys."
Back to top Go down

Playboy arrives - Dec 9
Page 1 of 1