X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny Arrives (First XFW)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Destiny Arrives (First XFW) Empty
PostSubject: Destiny Arrives (First XFW)   Destiny Arrives (First XFW) Empty2/10/2010, 2:34 am

This should probably go with at least 1 match before our match.
~The camera cuts backstage and we see a black stretch limo. When the limo stops the back door opens up and Gobeer, Big Cop and Pat Booker get out of the limo. They are all wearing high quality suits and Gobeer and Pat Booker have the tag titles on their shoulders. They close the door to the limo and walk away~
David Hood: "It seems Destiny is here and they are living it up after winning the tag titles."
Matt Scott: "Well when you are as great as they are you get to live it up."
David Hood: "Yes they have been on quite a roll. Heck they even took a trip to the Black Eyed Peas post Grammy party during the season break."
Matt Scott: "I am excited because we get to see all the cool things they got to experience in the upcoming video clip."
~The image turns to a video clip. It is clear that the video is taking place at the Grammy Awards. We see Gobeer, Pat Booker and Big Cop posing for pictures with top stars The video shows all kinds of these video clips as we can hear Gobeer's voice commentating on the video~
Gobeer's Voice: "When stars from all around the world get together it is no shock that the future of sports entertainment also is there. As invited guests during to Grammy Awards After Party the members of Destiny stood out as the biggest stars there."
~As the video shows more and more meetings with music stars the clips slows down as Destiny is chatting with members of the Black Eyed Peas. They all are chatting before Will.I.Am gets a close up~
Will.I.Am: "Hey it was real cool hanging with the guys of Destiny. As a favor to them let me introduce to all you fans the future of XFE and wrestling coming out to their new entrance music performed by the Black Eyed Peas, I give you Destiny."
~The video goes back to the ringside area and "IMMA Be" by the Black Eyed Peas begins to play as the entrance video for Destiny takes over the tron. The crowd begins to boo as Gobeer, Pat Booker and Big Cop walk down to the ring. They enter the ring and they stand there soaking up the boos holding up the XFE Tag Team Titles. Gobeer walks over and grabs a mic causing the boos to get even louder~
Gobeer: "Last season I told everyone that I was the future of wrestling and you all booed. Then Destiny was formed and We told everyone that we would take over and become the most dominate force in XFE and once again you all booed. You said things like we suck, we will never win titles, and we are overrated. Then in just a few weeks we managed to win Tag Team Gold."
~Pat Booker and Gobeer both point to the titles that are hanging on their shoulders~
Gobeer: "And prove everyone here and watching at home wrong and show you that we are everything we claimed to be. Winning these belts was just the beginning of our Destiny."
~The crowd continues to boo and Gobeer smiles as he hands the mic to Pat Booker~
Pat Booker: "What you ignorant fans in Kansas City don't understand is your doubt and your booing only proves to us that you are all jealous. See we know that all of you people are just unable to accept the fact that no matter how much you fans may try you will never be as Good Looking, Talented and Successful as us."
~The fans boo's get louder and Pat Booker smiles as and hands the mic over to Big Cop~
Big Cop: "Yeah you fans are the definition of wastes of people and drains on society. Destiny however is the picture of success and the most talented group of wrestlers ever put together and it is just a matter of time before we finally invoke justice. Justice for the wrong doings of Gobeer being cheated out of the Universal-X Title and Justice of getting me the Young Gunz Title that is rightfully mine."
~Gobeer walks over to Big Cop and he hands him the mic while the fans continue to boo louder and louder than before. Gobeer grins and then begins to talk~
Gobeer: "Just as I promised last season I will tell you all that this season will be show even more dominate. I want you all to know that Destiny will grow in power and dominance this season. See as the forces of Destiny are put into motion no one can stop it."
~Gobeer smiles as him, Pat Booker and Big Cop all stand in the ring and raise the belts together into the air almost waiting for the music to begin to play. Then "Fat" by Weird Al begins to play and Big Fatty V walks out from backstage mic in hand and the crowd cheers loudly. Big Fatty V takes out a Double Cheeseburger and chomps it down. He finishes the burger and then begins to talk~
Big Fatty V: "Gobeer you come out here and flap your mouth and all these people really want is for you to shut up."
~The crowd cheers as Gobeer begins to glare up the entrance way at Big Fatty V~
Big Fatty V: "I went and talked to Sentinel today and convinced him to give me a tag match against you and Pat Booker tonight."
~Gobeer interrupts~
Gobeer: "Wait who would want to team with a fat pile of flab like you?"
Big Fatty V: "You see it is stuff like that makes people hate you Gobeer. It was not very hard to actually find a partner."
~Jon Lum walks out from backstage and stands next to Big Fatty V. The members of Destiny all seem angry while the fans cheer loudly~
Big Fatty V: "So tonight it will be Big Fatty V and Jon Lum against Gobeer and Pat Booker and after we win it will be only a matter of time before we take those titles off of you idiots and end your Destiny."
~Big Fatty V and Jon Lum taunt Destiny as the fans cheer and Destiny seems angry in the ring~
Matt Scott: "They are going to have to re-enforce the ring with those two involved."
David Hood: (Ignoring Matt) "Looks like Destiny will have to put up or shut up tonight."
Matt Scott: "What a huge roadblock, a massive challenge, and big..."
David Hood: "Just stop it already."

Anyone involved if you want to change your part just post it and Ill edit it. I wanted to do a bunch of stuff with this rp and cover a bunch of bases. I hope it's not too much.
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Destiny Arrives (First XFW) 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Destiny Arrives (First XFW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Arrives (First XFW)   Destiny Arrives (First XFW) Empty2/11/2010, 4:21 pm

Looks like the Tag division is getting hot. Don't forget about our rematch clause. Good RP. "Twin Titans" chasing Destiny. Has a real nice ring to it, eh???
Back to top Go down

Destiny Arrives (First XFW)
Page 1 of 1