X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STB arrives at the arena...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

STB arrives at the arena... Empty
PostSubject: STB arrives at the arena...   STB arrives at the arena... Empty4/14/2011, 11:43 pm

~Jaime Ray Newman is standing by outside the arena waiting on the arrival of the Aggression Champion~
Jaime: "That's got to be him pulling in there, get over here in position."
~A pink limo pulls into the parking lot in the rear of the arena. When it comes to a stop the driver wearing a solid pink tux gets out of the car and goes to the back door and opens it. STB steps out of the limo wearing a solid pink Armani suit~
~Jaime rushes over to STB as he is trying to make his way to the arena~
Jaime: "STB, can I get a word with you?"
STB: "Of course you can Jaime. The champ always has time for his fans."
~Jaime tries to control a look of disgust the is trying to creep across her face~
Jaime: "Tonight you are in a tag match with a mystery partner taking on Jeremy Alsop and his mystery partner. Do you have any idea who your partner will be?"
STB: "No Jaime, I have no idea, nor do I really care. It really doesn't matter who it is, all they have to do is stand in the corner and prepare to rush in the ring and raise my hand in victory when I pin Jeremy or his secret partner."
~STB begins walking again toward the arena~
Jaime: "One more thing before you go. During our interview earlier, Jeremy insinuated that maybe you weren't exactly a manly man because you seem to like the color pink."
STB: "Come on Jaime even as dense as you are you should be able to figure this one out. It's all about mind games trying to get in my head."
~STB begins grinning a wide smile~
STB :But Jeremy that'll will never work on me. I am the master manipulator, the mastermind behind it all because I'm S T B, Simply the Best."
~STB walks off toward the arena leaving Jaime standing there with mic in hand~
Back to top Go down

STB arrives at the arena...
Page 1 of 1