X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vince arrives to the arena... (XFA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

Vince arrives to the arena... (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Vince arrives to the arena... (XFA)   Vince arrives to the arena... (XFA) Empty2/3/2012, 5:58 pm

~A car comes screaming into the back parking lot about plowing into limos parked. The car stops and Vince opens the door and pops the trunk and grabs his bag and makes his way to the arena. His phones rings and he answers it~
Vince Noir: "I know I know I'm here now. Someone gave me the wrong directions to the place."
~Vince stops in his tracks and has a smirk on his face~
Vince Noir: "You have news? Okay I'll be there in a few."
~Vince starts to run to the door and opens it and takes off to the office area. Vince gets to a door and knocks on it. The door opens and a woman's voice can be heard~
Jazimine: "Hello Vince. He has been waiting for you. Come on in."
~Vince walks into the office and a large table sits in the corner with a chair in front and a large chair the back. The chair spins around~
King David: "Hello Vince. Put your bag down and have a seat."
~Vince puts his bag down and makes his way to the seat~
Vince Noir: "Great to see you King. Now whats this good news you have?"
~King David gives Vince a big smile~
King David: "Well Vince we got our answer to our tag team we wanted to form and the answer is YES and our first tag team match is tonight."
~Vince is all smiles~
Vince Noir: "That's great man. Who is our first match up against?"
King David: "You may know them quite well. Its Grey J and your old pal John Deep."
Vince Noir: "Your kidding me right?"
King David: "No I'm not. So I wanted to say you did great at the PPV you did what I told you to do and that was very nice what you did to J a couple of weeks ago. Very nice. Our plan is falling together."
Vince Noir: "Thanks but I hated to lose that match but I had to do what I had to do. So where do we go from here?"
King David: "Well we have talked about that Vince. But first tonight we have to take down J and Deep and show everyone what were made of and deserve our shot."
Vince Noir: "Okay I can do that. But I have to go get ready."
King David: "Okay Vince, but first after you get ready go out before our match and let everyone know whats about to happen."
Vince Noir: "Will do man. Have to go now and get ready."
~King David just nods to Vince~
~Vince gets up from his seat and grabs his bag and gets ready to walk out to his locker room~
King David: "Hey Vince where are you going? Your with me know go in the back and use my personal locker room. Now you use what I use and your going to be treated how you need to be. Now get going. Jazimine show Vince to the back."
Jazimine: "Will do boss. This way Vince."
~Vince follows Jazimine to the back and King David puts his hands behind his back and grins~
Back to top Go down

Vince arrives to the arena... (XFA)
Page 1 of 1