X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

12/10 The Dominator enters the arena

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

12/10 The Dominator enters the arena Empty
PostSubject: 12/10 The Dominator enters the arena   12/10 The Dominator enters the arena Empty12/7/2008, 4:56 am

~The Dominator is seen exiting a taxi entering the arena wearing the Croatian national soccer team Jersey, cargo pants with a camo pattern and black chucks and is carrying a bag with him. Then a one of the employees backstage runs up to The Dominator~
Backstage employee: "Hey Dominator whats took you so long, your match is up next for the Lords Of Mayhem tournament."
TheDominator: "Who do I got tonight."
Backstage employee: "Materazzi."
TheDominator: "Oh another one of those black rage chumps then. Well I better get ready."
~As The Dominator is walking off to the locker rooms he is approached by Jill who is carrying a mic~
Jill: "You wouldn't happen to have time for an interview would you??"
TheDominator: "Well I am late as it is....but what the hell why not."
Jill: "You seem awfully calm after what happen to you last week at the hands of the black rage. Aren't you angry in any way??"
TheDominator: "Well now that you mention it. I would normally be extremely pissed off. I mean I just got the Stuff beaten out of me by Worthy and Black Rage. I wake up unconscious in an alley way late at night can't find a taxi so I have to walk all they way to my hotel. Only getting around 3 hours of sleep before we have to move to another city again. I also had to get a couple of stitches on my head and this..."*The Dominator moves his shirt up with his stomach bandaged up*
Jill: "Again why aren't you so angry about it??"
TheDominator: "You see Jill Black Rage's actions last week has officially started a war between me and them. Sure it is just me against an entire faction and I don't care if I have to take them on a lone. Because from the looks of it I am already winning this war. I mean lets see Worthy got kicked out of the tournament and so did Plin who got his Butt handed to him by me and I doubt Materazzi is going to be able to make it through the tournament against me. From the looks of things there not even going to get close to there goal of destroying this business."
Jill: "Any thing to say about your opponent tonight."
TheDominator: "Well since I am up against Plin's partner and its easy to tell that between the 2 of them I would have to say Plin is the better one. Plin was a pushover so this is going to be a quick one for me. So assuming I don't get anymore backstage ambushes I should be able to get some rest today. But anyways I got to go now my match is coming up."
Jill: "Good luck."
~The Dominator is seen running of to the locker rooms to get ready for his match~
Back to top Go down

12/10 The Dominator enters the arena
Page 1 of 1