X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tick enters Worthy's Lair... with hilarious results (XFA 4/24)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Tick enters Worthy's Lair... with hilarious results (XFA 4/24) Empty
PostSubject: Tick enters Worthy's Lair... with hilarious results (XFA 4/24)   Tick enters Worthy's Lair... with hilarious results (XFA 4/24) Empty4/22/2010, 2:14 pm

~Worthy Phoenix is sat in his lair mediating until a knock is heard on the trap door~
Worthy: "Enter mortal child."
~Tick walks in and does a super hero pose in front of Worthy interrupting his mediation as Worthy opens his eyes and looks at Tick~
Worthy: "Erm... what brings you to my humble lair Mr Flea?"
~Tick is starting to get angry~
Tick: "It's Tick!! Tick I tell ya!! Tick as in the itchy bug like creature!!"
~Worthy has his head in his hands and slowly lifts his head up and looks at Tick~
Worthy: "Whatever!! Just tell me what you are doing here and get out, can't you see I'm meditating here."
Tick: "Why what drugs are you on?"
~Worthy shakes his head~
Worthy: "Meditating not medicating!!"
~Tick seems confused then pretends he understands~
Tick: "Oh I see, well we have a tag match against you old mate Jon Lum and Simply The Best, so I wanted to have a pre-match chat with you."
~Worthy looks to the ground and shakes his head~
Worthy (under his breath quietly): "It's going to be a long night."
~Tick jumps in front of Worthy and does his super hero pose again thinking Worthy is upset~
Tick: "Cheer up Worthy one, for I am Tick the bringer of the might blue justice..."
Worthy (butts in sarcastically): "...DA DA DA DAAAAA".
~Tick looks over at Worthy not amused by the mickey take, then continues~
Tick: "In our match we shall deal punishment to the evil villains, save the fair maiden Jill and bring justice and peace to the land of XFE, now are you with me?"
~Worthy stands up from the meditation position and looks Tick in the eye~
Worthy: "Now your talking my language...well sort of."
Tick: "That's right Worthy one, we could be XFE's crime fighting duo, Tick and his side kick..."
Worthy (interrupts again): "Woah woah woah, I am all for bringing justice and peace to XFE, but I ain't nobodies side kick as I only run with my Phoenix clan...not only that, but I don't do latex and I prefer to wear my undies under my clothes thank you very much."
~Tick looks offended by Worthy's comment, so Worthy runs up to him and puts his arm around his shoulder~
Worthy: "Don't worry though as for one night only, I could play Robin to your Batman."
~Tick shoves Worthy's arm off his shoulder~
Tick: "That sounds gay...more so with your arm around my shoulders."
~Worthy puts his head in his hands again~
Worthy: "Look forget the Batman reference...although Batman on a whole sounds dodgy anyway, what with a grown man running around with a little boy and they are both wearing silly outfits...it's a bit like the..."
Tick (Interrupts): "DON'T GO THERE WORTHY!"
Worthy: "Okay enough about that, lets bring honor and justice to XFE and defeat those evil sinners..."
Tick (interrupts): "Sinners is a harsh word, can we just use the word villains instead?"
~Worthy just stares at Tick and then shakes his head~
Worthy: "Okay, we shall bring honor and justice to XFE and defeat the evil VILLAINS in our tag team match tonight."
~Tick is jumping around all excited~
Tick: "Yeah! Yeah! Lets go kick some evil butt."
~Tick leaves Worthy's lair all hyper and jumping around whilst Worthy slowly follows from a distance thinking what has he let himself in for~
Worthy (to himself): "Well whatever happens next I'm sure karma will prevail...who am I kidding, I must have done something really bad to find myself fighting a crazy Sumo and a Pink Puff whilst teaming up with a super hero flea..."
Tick (shouting from the other end of the trap door): "IT'S TICK FOR F**K SAKE!"
Worthy: "Whatever, lets just get on with it already."
~Worthy leaves the trap door and joins Tick~
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Tick enters Worthy's Lair... with hilarious results (XFA 4/24)
Page 1 of 1