X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playboy 08-04

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Playboy 08-04 Empty
PostSubject: Playboy 08-04   Playboy 08-04 Empty8/3/2010, 9:00 am

~Playboy is shown walking to the entrance wearing his robe, accompanied by his valet. Jill appears~
Jill: "Playboy, can we have a comment before your match?"
Playboy: "Sure thing, Jill baby. Mr. Simple...finally, I think you understand what I’ve been telling you all along. We are not a team...but just in case, tonight...I get to show you exactly what I mean. A last...man...standing...match. The Playboy’s lost something? Kid...I’m going to show you exactly what the Playboy can do and, when it’s all said and done...You’ll be the one waking up, looking at the ceiling wondering just what the (censored) just happened. The crowd will be roaring. The Playboy will be walking up to the pay window...and you’ll be slinking back to whatever rock you crawled out from under."
Jill: "And what lies ahead for you after you win this match?"
~The valet steps up to Jill~
Valet: "Honey...what we’re going to do after the match is none of your damn business."
~Playboy pulls the valet away from Jill~
Playboy (to valet): "Baby, I don’t think that’s what she means..."
Playboy (to Jill): "Jill, baby...The Playboy is still on top of the world. But Playboy is starting to feel a little light...maybe it’s time to start thinking about putting that 25 pounds of gold back to where it belongs."
~Playboy hesitates for a second~
Playboy: "But if you were thinking what she, *pointing to the valet* was thinking, you know there is always room, baby."
~Playboy pats Jill on the behind and walks away, pulling the valet with him while the valet gives Jill a dirty look~
Back to top Go down

Playboy 08-04
Page 1 of 1