X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show

Go down 
+3
Dark Ryder
QuanBeast
Jade
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show Empty
PostSubject: The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show   The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show Empty8/24/2008, 5:30 am

~The scene opens up in what appears to be a hospital. The lights are off inside the room Jill Wagner is looking in; giving off an eerie feeling, then the cameraman follows behind Jill Wagner as they walk softly across the linoleum-tiled floor. Jill opens the plexi-glass sliding door as it shows Jade sitting up on the corner of her bed. She is wearing a hospital issued gown and has a remote control in her hand. The camera then shows the television screen she is staring at as she continues to replay the following scene~

Jack Power
from out of nowhere grabs Jade's head over his shoulder

and falls down pulling him to the mat executing MORTAL The Jack!!
JADE HAS A CUT!!!
Jack Power tries a pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting...

Erica: "Here is your winner, Jack Power!"
~"Ghost Riders in the Sky" by Spiderbait starts playing and The Sentinel walks down into the ring. He grabs the mic from Erica~
The Sentinel: "Wow, Jade, you don't look so good."
~Jades manages to prop herself up sitting down in the corner~
The Sentinel: "Now Jade, dirtylooks aren't going to get you anywhere. Anyway, Jack. You did a greatjob, not exactly as I described, but close enough. So for your reward,Jade, I would like you to meet my new hitman, Jack Power!"
~The Crowd Boos~
The Sentinel: "And, your first official task as my hitman, *He points at Jade*, is finish the job!"
~Jack walks over and picks Jade up by her hair, she struggles to get out of his grasp, but is too drained from the match~
Jack Power from out of nowhere grabs Jades's head over his shoulder
and falls down pulling her to the mat executing
Mortal The Jack!!
~Jade is out cold on the mat, trainers and medics rush down to the ring to check on the Vice GM~
David: "I can't believe what we just saw!"
Matt: "How could they do that to Jade? I'm going up there to give them a piece of my mind."
David: "You better just stay put, Matt. Or you'll end up like our Vice GM."
~The Sentinel and Jack Power leave the ring as the medics move Jade onto a stretcher~
~Jade continues to rewind and play the scene as the nurse walks into the room~

Nurse Betty " Jade? Hon, it’s dinnertime."

~She is unresponsive as Nurse Betty sets the dinner tray down on the metallic stand next to her~

Nurse Betty " (whispering to Jill) She’s been like that for the last week or so, pretty much since she woke up a day after she came in. I don’t know exactly what happened, but she’s pretty out of it, I doubt you will be able to get anything out of her."

Jill Wagner " (whispering back) Thanks, she is actually an active Superstar Wrestler."

Nurse Betty " What!? That little girl wrestles?"

Jill Wagner " I know, do we need not to whisper anymore?"

Nurse Betty " It’s not like she’s going to respond; anyways, what happened?"

Jill Wagner " Well to sum it up, she got horribly beaten after her last match. We were actually here to try and interview her, but if what you say is true, that won’t be happening. By the way, do you know her release date?"

Nurse Betty " At this point it’s day to day. So far she is listed as stable, but not ready for discharge."

Jill Wagner " So no outside contact lately?"

Nurse Betty " None, she’s been watching that tape almost 24/7. The last nurse that tried to turn it off, well she hit him with an empty bedpan, so we leave her be now."

Jill Wagner " Really? Well, I’ll probably be back to check on her soon, I need to report this to our General Manager since I am sure he would like to know. Thank you for your time."

~Jill then leaves the room followed by the nurse and the cameraman as the scenes fades out to black~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show   The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show Empty8/24/2008, 9:00 am

creepy... not you partner this nurse betty lol!
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show   The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show Empty8/26/2008, 5:42 am

*A nurse enters Jade’s hospital room laden down with a package and a bunch of flowers. Jade’s only reaction is when the bunch of flowers obscures her view of the TV set where the end of her last match continues to play*
~

Nurse: “Hello hun, I have some nice things from one of your fellow wrestlers……..hmmm still not talking dear?...Well ok let me just leave these things here”
~
*The nurse puts down a silk wrapped parcel and places the flowers in a nearby vase. She holds out a small card for Jade to read*
~
Nurse: “No?...OK....How about I read it for you ok?……
~
Dear Jade, Please accept best wishes and salutations from master Quan during your time of recovery. Please know that all honourable wrestlers have been outraged by your dishonourable treatment at the hands of the low-scum, Jack Power. We wish you speedy recovery and ongoing mental well being. Please accept this humble gift of Pigs Ear Soup, known in Mongolia for its superior healing power. May you return soon to the ring of XFW, to crush all who would dare stand before you. Quan”
~
Nurse: “Well, I will leave you in peace now. Try to eat something dear”

Last edited by QuanBeast on 8/26/2008, 9:19 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show   The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show Empty8/26/2008, 5:51 am

buy = by
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show   The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show Empty8/26/2008, 5:54 am

Dark Ryder wrote:
buy = by

Ta. Fixed now.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show   The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show Empty8/26/2008, 6:06 am

lol k, just trying to help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show   The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show Empty8/26/2008, 9:14 am

Hospital Receptionist : What can I do for you Miss?

Kayls : What room is Jade in?

Hospital Receptionist : She's in Room 26 on Ward 14, but you can't visit her just yet.

Kayls : Yeah right, like try and stop me. *Kayls rushes off in the direction of Ward 14*

* A Few Minutes later and several near misses with Patiets, Doctors etc, Kayls arrives at the doors to Ward 14 only for two burly security guards to block her way*

Security Guard 1 : Sorry Miss, no entry allowed.

Kayls : What do you mean No Entry, I'm a law abiding tax payer.

Security Guard 2 : Orders Miss, No-one is allowed to see Jade until she deems herself ready.

Kayls : Oh for fraks sake, I've never heard something so stupid in all my life. Go and see if she'll see me, tell her Krusher Kayls is here.

*The two Guards look at each other, have a mini whispering session, before one of them goes through the doors.*

Security Guard 1 : Miss Kayls, I've sent my colleague to go and find out if she'll see you.

Kayls : That's the first decent idea anyone has had since I arrived here.

* A couple of minutes pass, the door opens and Sec Guard 2 holds the door open*

Security Guard 2 : You can see her for a couple of minutes only, as soon as I mentioned your name she smiled, and held up two fingers.

Kayls : Thank you very much. * rushes past them, down the corridor to Room 26. Stopping briefly to compose herself, she knocks on the door and enters. Jade looks up and briefly smiles *

Kayls : Jesus H Christ on a popsicle stick, they did a number on you. It's far worse than I was originally told.

*Jade turns her head to look out of the window, ignoring Kayls*

Kayls : Look, I know you're in lots of pain, but ignoring the 2nd XFW Knockout isn't very friendly.

*Jade lifts an arm and points towards the door*

Kayls : Fine, you want me to leave. Well, I've travelled a long way to see you and give you some company and company I shall give you until those goons come and get me. * Sits down on a chair and stares a Jade*

*After about a minute, Jade rolls over and looks at Kayls and holds out a hand. Kayls places her hand in hers and gently pats it. Jade briefly smiles before retracting the hand and points at the door again*

Kayls : OK, I get the message, but first I'll leave this gift on your bedside table for you to open when you're well enough.

*Kayls places the little box, and walks out of the door, pausing briefly to wave*
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show   The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show Empty8/26/2008, 4:31 pm

fraks - fricks?....possibly freaks?.....unless that is an actualy word that you intended to use....
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show   The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show Empty8/26/2008, 4:47 pm

((This should go close to the end of the show))

**Jade is lying in her bed, watching the tape. The nurse knocks and carefully pokes her head in.

Nurse: Jade?

**Jade does not respond

Nurse: These came for you. (The nurse takes a large, and familiar-looking bouquet of flowers and places them on the bedside table. They look exactly like the ones Jack brought her)

**Jade's eyes get large and she recoils from the flowers, screaming/

Nurse: Jade! Jade?

Jade: (paniced whisper): G...get them out...

Nurse: Now, Jade, I'm sure

Jade (Piercing scream): GET THEM OUT!!!!

Nurse: (nervously) O...okay, Jade.

**The nurse hurriedly removes the bouquet, leaving a card that fell off, open right to her. Jade looks at the card and passes out. The camera pans to the card and it reads "Get well soon. -Jack"
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show   The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show Empty8/26/2008, 5:04 pm

QuanBeast wrote:
*A nurse enters Jade’s hospital room laden down with a package and a bunch of flowers. Jade’s only reaction is when the bunch of flowers obscures her view of the TV set where the end of her last match continues to play*
~

Nurse: “Hello hun, I have some nice things from one of your fellow wrestlers……..hmmm still not talking dear?...Well ok let me just leave these things here”
~
*The nurse puts down a silk wrapped parcel and places the flowers in a nearby vase. She holds out a small card for Jade to read*
~
Nurse: “No?...OK....How about I read it for you ok?……
~
Dear Jade, Please accept best wishes and salutations from master Quan during your time of recovery. Please know that all honourable wrestlers have been outraged by your dishonourable treatment at the hands of the low-scum, Jack Power. We wish you speedy recovery and ongoing mental well being. Please accept this humble gift of Pigs Ear Soup, known in Mongolia for its superior healing power. May you return soon to the ring of XFW, to crush all who would dare stand before you. Quan”
~

[[Please, add the following text (if Quan agrees)]]

~
*The nurse walks to the door, but suddenly stops*

~
Nurse: "I almost forgot it, but... I dont know if its a good place to keep this... 'gift'..."
~
*Next to the silk wrapped parcel, the nurse puts a bottle of Pisco, two long barrel revolvers, and a card. The nurse take the card, and reads it to Jade*
~

Jade: This is the way we, the latinos, solve our problems. If you need some help with your problems, just take the phone: I have more Pisco and more revolvers. Ánimo, pequeña. M.
~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show   The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show Empty8/27/2008, 3:12 am

Dark Ryder wrote:
fraks - fricks?....possibly freaks?.....unless that is an actualy word that you intended to use....

fraks = is my way of using a common swear word with the same starting letter in polite society.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show   The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show Empty8/27/2008, 4:20 am

Krusher Kayls >>yeah after i typed it up i realized that it could potentially have been used like that, i was just making sure lol.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show   The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show Empty8/27/2008, 4:29 am

Krusher Kayls wrote:
Dark Ryder wrote:

fraks = is my way of using a common swear word with the same starting letter in polite society.

What the Frak my guess was you watch Battle Star Galactica were they say Frak instead of f**k.
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show   The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show Empty8/27/2008, 4:37 am

Malkyto wrote:

~

~
Nurse: "I almost forgot it, but... I dont know if its a good place to keep this... 'gift'..."
~
*Next to the silk wrapped parcel, the nurse puts a bottle of Pisco, two long barrel revolvers, and a card. The nurse take the card, and reads it to Jade*
~

Jade: This is the way we, the latinos, solve our problems. If you need some help with your problems, just take the phone: I have more Pisco and more revolvers. Ánimo, pequeña. M.
~

Malkyto, I though of doing a delivery of a series of gifts from different wrestlers each in thier own style but had no time and also thought it would be too long to be used. Hopefully this will lead to Sentinel and Jack finding things more difficult after attacking XFWs #1 Vice-GM. flower

Unless we are going to see Jade come out of hospital strangley changed Evil or Very Mad by her experience??? In a possible shocking heel turn!!! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show   The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show Empty8/27/2008, 4:54 am

TheDominator wrote:
Krusher Kayls wrote:
Dark Ryder wrote:

What the Frak my guess was you watch Battle Star Galactica were they say Frak instead of f**k.

Strangely no. There used to be a computer game called Frak! where everytime the character died a quote bubble appeared with Frak! in it. I started using it from then on it.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show   The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show Empty8/27/2008, 4:55 am

QuanBeast wrote:
Malkyto wrote:

~

~
~
~

~

Malkyto, I though of doing a delivery of a series of gifts from different wrestlers each in thier own style but had no time and also thought it would be too long to be used. Hopefully this will lead to Sentinel and Jack finding things more difficult after attacking XFWs #1 Vice-GM. flower

Unless we are going to see Jade come out of hospital strangley changed Evil or Very Mad by her experience??? In a possible shocking heel turn!!! affraid

Im not saying you spoiled anything but if she does make a heel turn im not gonna be suprised now!!
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show   The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show Empty8/27/2008, 4:58 am

TheDominator wrote:

Im not saying you spoiled anything but if she does make a heel turn im not gonna be suprised now!!

Whoops. Sorry pale

Not sure we have room for anouther heel GM or Vice-GM. Surely we need some balance?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show   The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show Empty8/27/2008, 5:47 am

Krusher Kayls wrote:
Dark Ryder wrote:

polite society??? are you blind study
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show   The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show Empty8/27/2008, 11:33 pm

QuanBeast wrote:
Malkyto wrote:

~

~
~
~

~

I just tried to add that delivery to yours, just cause I thought Sentinel and Jade will use all this RP thread at the last 8/27 XFW show. So, to try to consolidate all in just one segment, I did what I did.
And, honestly, I dont think the Hospital storyline still goes to the PPV. Im almost sure Jade will be in a match at Worlds Collide.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show   The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show Empty8/27/2008, 11:38 pm

Very sorry about not adding extras. When I usually get on is when I am at work, and the last couple of days have been weird since I have been training new nurses in different department's that aren't my own and getting ready for the labor day weekend since we know there will be some idiots doing something crazy when they go camping (since I practically live in a tourist resort). So again, very sorry to all since I know you put in a good amount of work in your roleplays Sad
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show   The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show Empty8/27/2008, 11:51 pm

First, the draw match... and now, this... Mad Mad Mad

Dont worry Jade; work is work.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show   The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show Empty8/28/2008, 12:19 am

I would have added it, but really, the rp was fine as it was. Adding more to it, well would kind of take the mystery away from it.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show   The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show Empty8/28/2008, 12:37 am

Thats true, Sentinel. Anyway, the RP lokks great at the show.
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show   The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show Empty8/28/2008, 5:10 am

TheSentinel wrote:
I would have added it, but really, the rp was fine as it was. Adding more to it, well would kind of take the mystery away from it.

The RP did look great as it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show   The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show Empty

Back to top Go down

The Diary of Jade... 8/27 show
Page 1 of 1