X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Malkyto have some things to say

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Malkyto have some things to say Empty
PostSubject: Malkyto have some things to say   Malkyto have some things to say Empty5/5/2008, 1:43 am

Lights goes down, and Malkyto's entrance clip is showed in the TitanTron

Malkyto makes his way to the ring
Malkyto have some things to say Malkavian
followd by his "madgirl", Stacy
Malkyto have some things to say Custom+made+Straightjacket
Matt Scott: "It looks like Malkyto have some words to say tonight"
David Hood: "Well, let's hear him"
Malkyto takes a mic, and starts to talk
Malkyto have some things to say Serj_tankian
Malkyto: "Last saturday night, I fought with the Vice General Manager, DANTE."
The crowd chants "DANTE, DANTE".
Malkyto: "I know you love him, but, finally, I defeat him."
There is some "boos" in the crowd.
Malkyto: "Honestly, that fight sucks! And sucks cause a pendejo run to the ring, and distract DANTE... And I really hate when that happens!!!"
More "boos" from the crowd.
Malkyto: "DANTE don't feel enough pain, neither me, and I HATE THAT!!!"
The crowd is divided; some chants "DANTE", and others chants "Malkyto"... there is some "boos" anyway.
Malkyto: "Now, the next time I have to fight with DANTE, I really hope he will be more focused on pain. And the next time I see you at my ringside, JD Allgood, I will kick your ass out of the arena!!!
The people really loves the idea.
Malkyto: "When I was at the backstage, I have heard that, tonight, in this very ring, New Latino Order will face The Dominator and Worthy."
People chant "Your not Worthy"
Malkyto: "In fact, that's my point. Worthy tries to look like a REAL luchador latino... but him hasn't enough balls to be like one of us."
People gives a lot of cheers.
Malkyto: "Not even The Dominator"
People still give cheers.
Malkyto: "And not even you, damn gringos!!!"
People finally "boo".
Malkyto: "So, tonight, UltimoGuerrero and I will show they and will show you that NEW LATINO ORDER MAKES THE RULES IN THIS ROSTER!!!"
People "boos" Malkyto louder and louder.
Malkyto: "So, come on UltimoGuerrero; we will bring some pain to X-Force Wrestling"

UltimoGuerrero makes his way to the ring, ready to fight against Worthy and The Dominator.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Malkyto have some things to say   Malkyto have some things to say Empty5/5/2008, 2:55 am

*Ultimo Guerrero's music plays but gets cut off by by lightning hitting the entrance and DANTE's entrance music. (The crowd cheers) The titan tron shows DANTE's highlights as the entrance is filled with fire. DANTE runs through the flames while riding a custom motorcycle chopper. DANTE rides down the ramp and quickly brakes and stops in front of the ring as the four post shoots up flames surprising Malkyto. (crowd cheers) Stacy steps out of the ring as DANTE enters the ring and grabs a mic as he stares at Malkyto while waiting for the crowd to calm down. DANTE lifts the mic toward his mouth and was going to speak to Malkyto's face but quickly turns around and addresses the audience...

DANTE: Welcome to X-Force Wrestling! It is where forceful aggression happens! (crowd cheers!)

*DANTE waits for the crowd to quiet down and turns his attention back to Malkyto...

DANTE: First of all, I would like to congratulate you for your win. (crowd boos) You got me and I accept the defeat. (crowd quiets down) Your can bet your life on it though, it will never happen again. (crowd cheers)

*Malkyto tries to speak but DANTE raises his hand and interrupts him before he can get a word in. (crowd cheers) Malkyto stares at DANTE's eyes with anger.

DANTE: Before you say anything, I already taught that spoiled, whiny, annoying, doltish, egothistical, loud-mouth, silver-spoon fed, childish brat a lesson courtesy of HadesStar. (crowd cheers grow louder) That should teach him a lesson that even his butler can't serve in a platter. So you don't have to worry about him.

*DANTE takes a step closer to Malkyto...

DANTE: Now back to you. (crowd boos) Mark my words... next time we meet in the middle of the ring, you will be the one feeling the pain and will be suffering the wrath of my Devil Trigger and DeathLock. (crowd cheers)

*DANTE and Malkyto goes face to face and stares each other with fierce eyes. DANTE's music plays and he walks out of the ring while the crowd cheers for the event that just happened. DANTE hops in his chopper and rides back up the ramp. Stacy climbs back to the ring to join Malkyto. Once DANTE reached the top of the ramp, he stops and grabs a mic in his bike...

DANTE: Oh by the way (DANTE's music pauses) you better do good in this match because this tag team match will be...

(a) a number 1 contender match for the X-Force Tag Team Championship.
(b) a qualifying (or tournament) match for the X-Force Tag Team Championship.

(I have to confirm with Sentinel what he wants to do with the Tag Titles)

*Malkyto grins with a little smile for the opportunity given to him as Stacy encourages him with some words. (crowd cheers louder and louder) DANTE smirks...

DANTE: I hope your ready because I'm sure the Unholy Alliance will not go down easily without a fight!

*DANTE's music starts playing again as he starts to rev up his chopper louder and louder and quickly speeds off to the back. Ultimo Guerrero's music starts playing...
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Malkyto have some things to say   Malkyto have some things to say Empty5/5/2008, 3:08 am

After DANTE goes into the backstage, Malkyto says something, without mic.
If you can read his lips, his words are:
"I will be waiting for, DANTE, I will be waiting for you"

[Nice link, DANTE; this can be the first step of a big storyline]
Back to top Go down
gustave1er
XFE Hall of Famer
gustave1er

Male
Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Malkyto have some things to say   Malkyto have some things to say Empty5/5/2008, 10:57 am

after this short interview, your King has something to declare,
so, i need a camera i my locker quickly:

cameraman arrives and gives the mic to the King:

"so first, i want to say that this fuc***g tournament is just a joke, because i've never seen a tournament match ending with a draw, so i advice the GM, and vice Gm to think about a match like last man , or first blod either One fall!!!
it's so easy now for young poor wrestler to be like a star!!!
so i want a match with the wrestler who will win the "tournament" ( Sleep )
and secondly i'm not agree with newbie to decide the end of a match with two stars, because in my Kingdome newbie are just here to learn not to do like a star, so the next newbie who wants to change the end of a match will find me on his way to go to the rig, an it's able to beat me (pfffff!!!) he could influence a match!!!
so open your ear, and try to understand what i say!!!!

ME

king
Back to top Go down
http://www.lesflandres.com
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Malkyto have some things to say   Malkyto have some things to say Empty5/5/2008, 1:27 pm

gustave1er wrote:
after this short interview, your King has something to declare,
so, i need a camera i my locker quickly:

cameraman arrives and gives the mic to the King:

"so first, i want to say that this fuc***g tournament is just a joke, because i've never seen a tournament match ending with a draw, so i advice the GM, and vice Gm to think about a match like last man , or first blod either One fall!!!
it's so easy now for young poor wrestler to be like a star!!!
so i want a match with the wrestler who will win the "tournament" ( Sleep )
and secondly i'm not agree with newbie to decide the end of a match with two stars, because in my Kingdome newbie are just here to learn not to do like a star, so the next newbie who wants to change the end of a match will find me on his way to go to the rig, an it's able to beat me (pfffff!!!) he could influence a match!!!
so open your ear, and try to understand what i say!!!!

ME

king

[[ lol! lol! lol! , create your own Topic, king ]]
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410

PostSubject: Re: Malkyto have some things to say   Malkyto have some things to say Empty5/5/2008, 1:30 pm

[That's what i was thinking lol! *thread jack alert* lol! Don't worry, I might have something in store for Gusta Twisted Evil ]
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
ultimo guerrero
XFE Hall of Famer
ultimo guerrero

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Malkyto have some things to say   Malkyto have some things to say Empty5/6/2008, 4:31 am

Ultimo Guerrero is watching TV from his locker room. He smiles when Malkyto is talking and cheers him up. When his music starts playing he suddenly gets up beacuse he wasn't expecting that. Grabs his pants (he always watch TV on underwear eating nachos) and runs to the door but, suddenly, out of nowhere, he hear Dante's voice and see a steel chair coming right to his eyes...BANG!!!!

Dante- This is just the begining, dude, welcome to X-Force Wrestling!

Couple of hours (and a dream about Jenifer Lopez) later UG wakes up.

UG- Damn Pendejo! You better get ready! A Slammer is coming to you sooner than later!

After that he goes to meet Malkyto and start planing his revenge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malkyto have some things to say   Malkyto have some things to say Empty

Back to top Go down

Malkyto have some things to say
Page 1 of 1