X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A man fixin' to do bad things... (All or Nothing)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

A man fixin' to do bad things... (All or Nothing) Empty
PostSubject: A man fixin' to do bad things... (All or Nothing)   A man fixin' to do bad things... (All or Nothing) Empty9/30/2011, 8:13 am

~The camera cuts to the interview area, where Pitbull is standing by in his wrestling gear and ring jacket with the Universal-X Championship around his waist. He is looking towards the staging area with a zoned out focused look~
Jill Wagner: "Next up is a very personal issue in the Universal-X Championship match as Pitbull defends the title against John Deep with Vince Noir as the special guest referee. Which brings me to my guest at this time, the Universal-X Champion himself, Pitbull."
~Jill turns towards, Pitbull, who is still zoned out as the cheers from the crowd can be heard~
Jill Wagner: "Pitbull, with your history with Vince Noir, not to mention John promising him a title shot should Vince help him win and the assaults by John all season, looks like the deck is stacked against you tonight. How are you feeling?"
~Pitbull doesn't answer but just stays in his zone, staring at the staging area, waiting for his music to start~
Jill Wagner: "Alright. How are you going to win tonight? I mean, there's no way you could be at a 100% tonight. And considering the roll John is on, you really seem to be in danger of losing your title here."
~Pitbull looks up now, finally giving Jill his attention~
Pitbull: "How am I going to win? What are my chances? How do I feel about Vince being the referee? I've got a more important question in mind. John...Do you have any idea what you've done?"
~Pitbull looks at the camera, speaking to John and the locker room~
Pitbull: "I know most of you don't think I'm the greatest. I know most of you don't think I'm all that dangerous. Not good enough to be a threat. And maybe it's my fault, coming into XFE with Jay, who's out-shined practically anybody he's ever been involved with."
~Pitbull looks at Jill, who is listening now intently~
Pitbull: "But if you tried to ignore the Thorn factor for just a second, try to look at me as an individual. Am I really the kind of person most should ignore? I mean, I've realized I'm not as good at jokes as Jay. Nor do I have the obsessive need to break the fourth wall that Jack does. Or the absolute need for people's approval that makes Argo kiss every baby and hug every fan that he sees."
~Pitbull looks back at the camera~
Pitbull: "See, I'm none of those things, and that's alright. I'm not a generic heel or face. I'm not a man that's so obsessed with the Attitude Era that I have to do anything and everything in my power to be edgy or a mark who's hell bent on being a cartoonish, one-dimensional character. I'm a professional wrestler. I'm an athlete. A fighter. And more importantly, I'm nobody's doormat."
~Pitbull unhooks the championship and displays it to the camera~
Pitbull: "I earned this through hard work. I did everything I could inside and outside the ring. Everything that was asked of me. Now...Some of you may not like the idea that I'm champion, some are loving it. I've tried to be the most entertaining person I could be but I've realized that some people don't want jokes. Some people want to know that you can be serious."
~Pitbull smiles a bit as he takes a break and people cheer~
Pitbull: "I've realized that there's a time for jokes and I'll tell them during that time. But this isn't that time. This is the time when a man's worth is measured. When you've been backed into a corner and you have to fight your way out. Well John...you've brought out the fighter tonight. And trust me when I tell you, you'll be lucky if you survive."
~Pitbull walks off as people cheer him~
Back to top Go down

A man fixin' to do bad things... (All or Nothing)
Page 1 of 1