X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Better Things!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hawke

Hawke

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-10-13

New Better Things! Empty
PostSubject: New Better Things!   New Better Things! Empty4/12/2012, 5:57 pm

~The crowd erupts in cheers as the camera cuts backstage to see Hawke walking down the hallway. He is wearing his wrestling gear and a "Fly like the Hawke" shirt and seems ready for his upcoming match when Marnette walks into the picture mic in hand~
Marnette: "Hawke can I get a quick word with you?"
~Hawke stops and turns and smiles at Marnette and then the camera. His look is still one of an innocent child who is just having a good time~
Hawke: "Sure whats up?"
Marnette: "Well after Finger of Destruction won the Young Gunz Title last season many people have wondered what you want to do next in your XFE career."
~Hawke still has his million dollar smile on his face as he continues to look at the camera~
Hawke: "Good question. I was thinking about a few options. First thought was to cash in my rematch on the first show of the season and beat Finger down in a 1 on 1 match like I have done so many times before and regain my belt, but in all honesty that would be living in the past!"
~Hawke continues to smile as he postures like he is looking to the future~
Hawke: "You see I was brought into wrestling to hopefully be the future. That is what the Young Gunz Division does. It shows us the future of this business and if you ask me the future is very strong."
~Cheers can be heard backstage as Hawke continues to talk~
Hawke: "But going back to my plans, I have decided I want new and better things. That is why I am announcing my intentions here tonight in front of the entire world!"
~Hawke looks into the camera with a serious look on his face~
Hawke: "John Deep, (Hawke pauses to let the name set in), That belt you have would look real nice around my waist!"
~Hawke nods at the camera and then walks away leaving Marnette standing alone in front of the camera~
Marnette: "Looks like Hawke just called out the Universal-X Champion, what a huge step up for him! Should be interesting to see how things turn out, but for now back to the ringside area!"
~The image begins to blur before static overwhelms the picture for a bit and then is back at the ringside area~
David Hood: "What a huge announcement from Hawke. He wants John Deep and what a great match that could be!"
Matt Scott: "Is it just me or is weird stuff happening tonight?"
Back to top Go down

New Better Things!
Page 1 of 1