X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just getting things done

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Just getting things done Empty
PostSubject: Just getting things done   Just getting things done Empty7/19/2008, 3:50 pm

First off, i wanna say congrats to Sharkman, that was an awesome victory you pulled off.

Second was gonna try and hel write that promo b4 i leave. So here you are darth.

[Camera shows Dark Union working out in the gym, Gp Pato doing leg excercises, sharkman pumping some iron, and Darth Clay is standing over Dark Ryder as Dark Ryder is bench pressing an enormouse ammount of weight]

DC: Think you could add some weight to what your lifting
DR:......[slowly lets down the weights he had just lifted, slowly gets up and walks to the bench press next to him and begins to take the weights not being used and adds another 150 lbs to what he already was pressing
DC:haha ya right, like you could...[as Darth Clay is saying this Dark Ryder position's himself and begins his workout once again, seeming to have no trouble at all]
DC:WHAT! No Way, those weights must be fake, no way could you have just lifted that
Dark Ryder:....why not? you told me to add more weights
Darth Clay:....sarcasm is a very powerful tool.....
[Dark Ryder gets up and walks to Darth Clay]
Dark Ryder:Your turn...
Darth Clay: What?? your crazy....
Dark Ryder:...kay, a demonstration is in order...Hey Gp...[Dark Ryder makes a motion for him to come there]
Dark Ryder:...show Darth how easy it is to lift those weights.....
Gp Pato:..alright [with saying that Gp sets himself down, gets into position and starts bench pressing the weights with ease, after doing about ten he gets up and stands next to Dark Ryder again]
Darth:....if sharkman does it i will try
Dark Ryder:....hey Sharkman....
[Sharkman comes as he hears his name being called]
Sharkman: ?
Gp Pato: Sharkman...try bench pressing these weights and demonstrate to Darth how easy it it
[Sharkman looks at the weights and shrugs slightly. He lays himself down and positions himself and starts to benchpress it. After about ten he also sets it down and stands up with the rest]
[Dark Ryder, Gp pato and Sharkman all stare at Darth waiting for him to try it]
Darth Clay:....fine, i'll do it, if sharkman can do it then so can i

(lol thats all i got so far, feel free to tell me or clay to change something if i didn't get your character right, heck i think i need to change mine still, not sure if i like how i did my character in this)

(Finally Darth you can decide how to finish it or you can jsut atke this as a rough copy and do make your own kinda segment form this or not use this at all lol)
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Just getting things done   Just getting things done Empty7/31/2008, 2:29 am

after you complete your reps i try and can only do 1. then shark and gp do theres and can do like 5-10 each
gp laughs and says something like how weak i am
I point at the weights and they crash onto his chest
i say "Do not underestimate all of my powers."
then i walk away and you and shark grab the weights and help lift them off of gp
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male
Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Just getting things done   Just getting things done Empty7/31/2008, 4:35 am

that's hash man lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just getting things done   Just getting things done Empty

Back to top Go down

Just getting things done
Page 1 of 1