X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things start to get serious...

Go down 
+2
Danny Young
John Deep
6 posters
AuthorMessage
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Things start to get serious... Empty
PostSubject: Things start to get serious...   Things start to get serious... Empty9/22/2011, 12:16 pm

~Camera cuts as Jill Wagner and John Deep are standing backstage~
Jill Wagner: "Welcome John and thanks for come here. First question. Courtney Day said that if you're not going to stop attacking Pitbull she'll cancel your match at All or Nothing what's your thought about that?"
John Deep: "Courtney Day did whats she need to did. She book me versus Pitbull at All or Nothing. It's my first PPV since long, long time and I'm thankful. In fact I'm not, there wasn't other way then just make this match. I deserve for it even if Pitbull said that I'm not. That I other guys are training so hard to get title match. Am I not? I train also so hard than others guy but the difference between me and them is that when I see opportunity, I reach for it and I take it."
Jill Wagner: "But some people are saying that you can't beat Pitbull. That you have no chance against his "Guillotine Choke"."
John Deep: "It's great move and it's make tap out so many guys even me but I also have "Deep Trouble" against it maybe it isn't such effective as "Guillotine Choke" but when I lock Pitbull in he will suffer."
~Jill Wagner seems to say something more but John Deep cut her and take microphone from her~
John Deep: "Camera guy, follow me."
~Camera goes in front of John Deep and they are walks backstage~
John Deep: "Now let's talk about XFW, we are treat like second roster, like 5th wheel in a car. This need to change, if guys like Pitbull can not change it I will."
~Camera man stops~
John Deep: "In a right."
~John Deep and Camera man turns to the right and shows at the entrance ramp~
John Deep: "You can ask me how I'm gonna do it ? As I will win the Universal-X Championship and believe me when I said I'm going to win it I'll make a big riot till XFW roster won't get all due respect."
~John Deep goes to the staff member and take a chair~
John Deep: "Yea, It's gonna be long talk."
~The Crowd boo as John Deep puts chair in the middle of ring and sit on it~
John Deep: "Now about last week and my post match attack at Pitbull. It was necessary. When Pitbull wins matches people talk only about him but If I run to this ring and beat him down I'm showing people who is really on the top."
~The Crowd boo and chants "You Suck!"~
John Deep: "Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm suck. I'm loser but this loser will be Universal-X Champion at All or Nothing."
~The Crowd boo again~
John Deep: "Oh, Shut THE HELL UP!!"
~The Crowd boo as loud as they can~
John Deep: "I'm going to be..."
~The Crowd boo so loud that John Deep can not be hear~
John Deep: "Have you finish? So as I was saying. I'm going to be champion because of my referee."
~Suddenly hole arena get silent~
John Deep: "The referee for Universal-X Championship match John Deep vs Pitbull at All or Nothing..."
~John Deep looks at the entrance ramp. Lil Wayne's 6' foot 7' foot rings trough out the entire arena. A shower of sparks rain down onto the entrance ramp and Vince Noir steps trough wearing black baggy pants and Referee Shirt. He walks forward to the ring~
(Vince)
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Things start to get serious...   Things start to get serious... Empty9/22/2011, 1:10 pm

why would he walk towards the ring if you're backstage? apart from that it's great Smile
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male

PostSubject: Re: Things start to get serious...   Things start to get serious... Empty9/22/2011, 4:29 pm

I just want to have interview and also introduce special guest referee.
Back to top Go down
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Things start to get serious...   Things start to get serious... Empty9/22/2011, 11:21 pm

~Vince stops short of the ring and looks back like he was looking for some one~
Matt Scott: "Oh what is this? Why is this punk out here?"
David Hood: "Wait you know what your right. He does not need to be out here but lets listen to what he says."
~The fans are cheering for Vince as he makes his way to the ring~
~Vince walks right past John and leans over the rope and asks for a mic. He grabs it and walks over to John and with a smirk he begins~
Vince Noir: "SO...Mr. Deep you want me as a special referee? You know what bud I think you have the right man for the job. See what you have been doing to Pitbull has been great. Every second I watch your match and every time I think of what you have done to him has just been well what can I say YOUR the man."
~Vince walks around John and smiles~
Vince Noir: "See John we go back a little. With both of us going for the belt I won it and you did not."
~The fans cheer for Vince and boo John~
Vince Noir: "Oh come on guys hes doing what I should have done just beat the crap out of Pitbull. But were not here for another history lesson. Were here cause John wants and ref."
~Vince steps away from John and then gets right up on him~
Vince Noir: "SO if I'm going to ref this match I'm going to call this right down the middle don't think for one second I'm going to help you with the match cause I know Pitbull will think I will."
~John looks at Vince and shakes his head~
Vince Noir: "So John if you win this match what am I getting out of this? and if you lose what then?"
~Vince looks at John awaiting a response~
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Things start to get serious...   Things start to get serious... Empty9/23/2011, 3:23 am

~"Scream" by Avenged Sevenfold blasts through the PA system, causing a roar in the audience as the electricity picks up. Pitbull makes his way out wearing jeans and a black military jacket. He has the Universal-X Championship draped across his right shoulder~
Pitbull: "Well, well, well...Isn't this interesting?"
~As Pitbull slowly makes his way down to the ringside~
Pitbull: "I was thinking John was planning on getting some random friend of his who never made it here to ref our match. But, you, Vince?"
~Pitbull climbs into the ring, not taking his eyes off Vince and John~
Pitbull: "And you don't have to ask John what's going to happen. I'll tell you exactly what's going to happen."
~Pitbull looks Vince in the eyes~
Pitbull: "I have no problem facing you again. Hell, I have no problem with you, period. But win, lose or draw, you try to screw me over at All or Nothing and I will make your life a living hell."
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male

PostSubject: Re: Things start to get serious...   Things start to get serious... Empty9/23/2011, 9:20 am

John Deep: "Strong words from guy who gets beaten in two weeks row!"
~The Crowd boo, John Deep turns his attention to Vince Noir~
John Deep: "As for you Vince. Believe me that your gonna rise my hand and declare me UNIVERSAL-X CHAMPION."
~As The Crowd boo John Deep and Vince Noir exchange glances~
John Deep: "If you do this or maybe when you do this. You're gonna be number 1 contender for my title."
~Vince Noir looks interested as The Crowd boo one more time~
John Deep: "But If I'm not gonna win it, Mr Fabulous won't be your only enemy."
Back to top Go down
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Things start to get serious...   Things start to get serious... Empty9/23/2011, 2:53 pm

~Vince looks at John and Pitbull and shakes his head~
Vince Noir: "Listen you two I will agree to be your special ref at the PPV. But John you have to know I'm not going to help and."
~Vince turns and looks at Pitbull and gets in his face~
Vince Noir: "Your going to make my life a living hell I don't think so bub. But to make you feel all warm and fuzzy I will call the match right. I want to see the two of you beat the living hell out of each other."
~Vince turns and looks at John~
Vince Noir: "And John you bet I'll be number one contender for the belt if you win. We have some unfinished business. As for Mr Fabulous Mr. Deep you need not worry about that just be careful who you call an enemy."
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male

PostSubject: Re: Things start to get serious...   Things start to get serious... Empty9/25/2011, 4:17 pm

John Deep: "It's seems to get serious so we all now how It gonna end."
~John Deep drop the microphone and prepare his fist to fight~
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male

PostSubject: Re: Things start to get serious...   Things start to get serious... Empty9/26/2011, 2:17 am

~Pitbull looks at John and Vince, smiles and puts down the Universal-X Championship~
Pitbull: "Aw, hell. I guess this is how it's always gonna go."
~Pitbull drops the mic~
Pitbull charges at John Deep and takes him down executing a strong Takedown!!
Pitbull hammers down punches at John Deep executing a violent Beat down!!
~Vince Noir comes to pull Pitbull off John Deep~
John Deep gets up and throws a punch at Pitbull
Pitbull ducks the punch
John Deep misses Pitbull and winds up hitting Vince Noir executing a strong Punch!!
~Vince Noir looks at John Deep, enraged and starts brawling with him!!~
Vince Noir loads his fist and punches John Deep executing a strong Punch!!
John Deep loads his fist and punches Vince Noir executing a strong Punch!!
~Pitbull looks at the two before pulling Vince Noir off and going after John Deep~
Pitbull takes his fist and drives it hard into John Deep executing a violent Big Punch!!
Pitbull takes his fist and drives it hard into John Deep executing a violent Big Punch!!
Vince Noir charges at Pitbull and takes him down executing a devastating Takedown!!
Vince Noir starts reigning down punches on Pitbull executing a violent Beat down!!
~John Deep tears Vince Noir off and all three continue brawling~

(Sentinel, you could bring out security and announce the match?)
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male

PostSubject: Re: Things start to get serious...   Things start to get serious... Empty9/26/2011, 2:19 am

I like this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male

PostSubject: Re: Things start to get serious...   Things start to get serious... Empty9/26/2011, 2:30 am

thanks, I figured that one just had to end in a brawl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Things start to get serious...   Things start to get serious... Empty9/26/2011, 8:04 am

I also like it to. good job guys I think it turned out alright
Back to top Go down
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Things start to get serious...   Things start to get serious... Empty9/26/2011, 10:33 am

This is friggin awesome you guys! Brilliant rp by all Smile

I like how the brawl was depicted there Pitbull well done!

John has something to do finally and I agree he deserves it!

Vince also nicely done with your part, this is gonna be an interesting triple way rivalry!
Back to top Go down
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Things start to get serious...   Things start to get serious... Empty9/26/2011, 10:43 am

Thanks Jake but its them all the way
Back to top Go down
Mr_Fabulous

Mr_Fabulous

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Things start to get serious...   Things start to get serious... Empty9/27/2011, 9:35 am

~SUDDENLY a Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena~
~Sparks are showering the music of ZZ top sharped dressed man is playing~
Matt Scott: "NOW WHAT!!!"
David Hood:" OH OH things are just about to get worse."
~Mr_Fabulous starts to make his way to the ring then stops at the end of the ramp he picks up a microphone...the crowd are on there feet.~
Mr_Fabulous: "WHOA WHOA WHOA YOU THREE!!!!!"
~Vince Noir, pittbull, John Deep all stop and look over to the ramp~
Mr_Fabulous: "Ok ladies now that I've got your attention lets see if I can have a minute of your time...look you three can bash the hell out of each other for all I care but I just came out here to tell Vince something....Vince listen very carefully to what I'm going to tell you...come this next match with you and John I've just been informed that myself and pittbull will also be there with pittbull as your partner hey Vince isnt that great... Vince its a tag team match!!!!....ok you guys can go back to punching the living hell out of each other now

Mr_Fabulous puts down the microphone and casually walks back up the ramp as Vince Noir ,Pittbull and John Deep all look at each other then look at Mr_Fabulous.

David Hood: so correct me if Im wrong Matt this is a tag team match? and John Deep is Mr_Fabulous`s tag team partner and he just left him in the ring like that?

Matt Scott: Something tells me that he really doesnt care about what happens to John Deep and hes just going to focus on Vince.

David Hood: well all I can say is It should be a very interesting match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things start to get serious...   Things start to get serious... Empty

Back to top Go down

Things start to get serious...
Page 1 of 1