X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So that is how things are going to be (Next XFW Show)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

So that is how things are going to be (Next XFW Show) Empty
PostSubject: So that is how things are going to be (Next XFW Show)   So that is how things are going to be (Next XFW Show) Empty7/4/2009, 12:17 pm

~"What Ya Gonna Do" by Lil Jon blasts in the arena. After a few seconds Argo walks out from backstage mic in hand wearing wrestling tights and an Argo the Unstoppable shirt. Some of the crowd begin to cheer while others seem to be still unsure about Argo~
Matt Scott: "I don't understand why anyone would like this guy. He came out here last week talked all that trash and then lost. Seems like another all talk no action guy to me."
David Hood: "He had KSO right where he wanted him till that outside interference."
Matt Scott: "In the context of the match they had it was legal. Now we will probably have to listen to whining and complaining about the match."
~As Argo enters the ring he seems a bit more serious than last weeks appearance. The entrance music stops and the crowd gets silent as Argo brings the mic to his mouth~
Argo: “What a great reaction from the amazing fans right here in Milwaukee, Wisconsin!”
~The fans cheer loudly being told that they are great fans~
Argo: “Sorry about that, I just had to go for the cheap pop.”
~Laughing is heard from the fans~
Argo: “But, lets be serious for a quick second. Last week I had my first night of action here in X-Force Entertainment and it really did not go as I had planned. As all of you know last week I had a match against XFE Extreme Fight Champion Killswitch Overdrive.”
~The fans begin to boo hearing the name of Killswitch Overdrive~
Argo: “I agree with you fans and well I really don't like him either but last week he got the better of me and won the match.”
~Argo pauses real quick and looks upset to be saying that~
Argo: “See I know I should be mad that he had some help in order to do it but in the end I learned something last week. See after watching both XFW and XFA last week I was able to see all the alliances, teams, and stables in this fed and well I learned that I need to be ready for it and stay focused at all times, so next time the situation happens I will be ready and will come out ahead.”
~Cheering is heard as Argo starts to put the mic down then he looks like he just remembered something and pulls the mic back up to his mouth to talk~
Argo: "Oh I forgot...To Killswitch and his friends I want you to know that every action has an equal but opposite reaction and I will get my revenge one way or another.”
~Cheering is heard as Argo tosses the mic out of the ring and heads backstage~
Matt Scott: "Basically what I thought he would do, come out here and whine about losing."
David Hood: "I don't think it was whining I think he was just making a statement that he will get his revenge and that he is more serious now. It will be interesting to see how this whole things turns out."
Back to top Go down

So that is how things are going to be (Next XFW Show)
Page 1 of 1