X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paul "Playboy" Andrews promo....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Paul "Playboy" Andrews promo.... Empty
PostSubject: Paul "Playboy" Andrews promo....   Paul "Playboy" Andrews promo.... Empty5/2/2008, 10:42 pm

Paul "Playboy" Andrews appears reflected in the mirror, admiring his chisled physique and amazing good looks

Playboy : So. Tomorrow night, X-Force Wrestling is having an event.... (turns to the camera) Forceful Aggression is what it's called. But guess what.... the new sensation, the Playboy Paul Andrews IS NOT ON THE DAMN CARD.

Turns back to the mirror.

Playboy : X-Force hires me... a man that they KNOW will bring the more women to the events, but leave me sitting in the wings while candy asses like Conehead, Bonehead, or whatever his ugly-ass name is, pisses and moans about his contract coming up and having to fight some Darth Vader. Well let me tell both of you wanna-be's something... Cone, if you make it out of your match with Darth, I would like nothing better than to be the one to show X-Force management that you are not needed here anymore. You see, Playboy will be the new future in X-Force and you are nothing but an after thought. But if Darth beats you, I have nothing to prove by handing you yet another loss and I must prove my point by making an example out of him. (turning back to the camera) Either way, Playboy (flexing his biceps and mugging for the camera) belongs on the next card, and, let's face it... the ladies in attendance and the wives/girlfriends backstage deserve it too.

This is just the start for Playboy... a rise to the top of X-Force is but a given for this awesome specimen of manhood. Paul "The Playboy" Andrews will bring X-Force to the top of the wrestling industry. Bank on it. Leaving broken bodies in the ring.... and sore women backstage and in every city we visit.

The Playboy will take your pride... and then, I'll TAKE your bride.

(Playboy takes one last look in the mirror, ensures his hair looks just right, smirks and walks out of view)
Back to top Go down

Paul "Playboy" Andrews promo....
Page 1 of 1