X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playboy's elimination chamber promo - 11/24

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Playboy's elimination chamber promo - 11/24 Empty
PostSubject: Playboy's elimination chamber promo - 11/24   Playboy's elimination chamber promo - 11/24 Empty11/19/2010, 11:25 am

(the ending can be edited if anyone wants to come out)
~Indestructible by Disturbed begins to play over the PA system. The crowd boos as Playboy walks through the curtain, onto the stage and down the ramp, wearing his robe and wrestling gear, Amanda by his side. He climbs the steps, through the ropes and to the other side of the ring, where he is presented with a microphone by a ringside hand. The music fades out and the boos get louder. Playboy pauses for a few seconds to enjoy the reaction~
Playboy: "First things first. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize."
~The fans quiet down to listen~
Playboy: "I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to Tony Parker, Jordan Bratman and David Arquette. But I do have to say... the things I did with and to Eva, Christina and Courtney were absolutely incredible!"
~Playboy laughs as the crowd boos loudly~
Playboy: "and I gotta say, Tiger Woods... if you had just come to talk to me before your divorce settlement, you would have saved yourself quite a bit of those hundreds of millions. While you were away swinging your clubs on golf courses, Elin was swinging on The Playboy’s club all... night... long."
~The crowd continues to boo~
Playboy: "The moral of the story here... is that women will always want the biggest... the toughest... and the best. Whether that is men, diamonds... OR GOLD. And Amanda here... of course knows that The Playboy can provide all those qualities. She knows... I am the absolute toughest in XFE. She knows... that I am also the BIGGEST..."
~Playboy points down to his crotch as Amanda smiles~
Playboy: "And The Playboy has more diamonds and gold than she can handle."
~Playboy points to a man ringside who is shouting at him~
Playboy: "Shut up, fat man. You don’t think I’m as good as I am, you just go ahead and ask your girlfriend who taught her that thing you like."
~Playboy returns to the camera~
Playboy: "Now, Amanda here... has the same interest as I. And that is... the World Heavyweight Gold... the biggest and most valuable prize in our industry. And in next weeks Elimination Chamber match, I will stop at nothing... to bring that title home where it rightfully belongs... with the Rebel Nation. You want to cheer your beloved Argo?"
~The crowd cheers the mention of Argo’s name~
Playboy: "You saw last week.... Argo is not the same man he portrays himself to be. He wasn’t unstoppable when Cryl had him on his back. He wasn’t any kind of saviour until that roach Simply The Best had already suffered some horrible injuries. I will give Argo some credit for those years, when he was very young, he was in the Boy Scouts. That was, until he got kicked out when he tripped and sprained his ankle and a little old lady had to help him across the street, but he was in the Boy Scouts for a bit. But, Argo. For all intents and purposes, you know... this is your last week with that title. You go into that chamber match with the title... knowing full well that the five others that are there want nothing more than to take that away from you... and finish you. While the odds are usually tilted in the champions favor, this time... you are the heavy underdog to come out of that prison with your hand raised in victory. Five against one, Argo. This time... you’ve bitten off way more than you can chew."
~"What Ya Gonna Do" by Lil Jon begins to play in the arena. The crowd erupts as Argo makes his way to the ring. He is in his wrestling gear and has the XFE World Heavyweight Title Belt tossed over his shoulder. He quickly makes his way to the ring and gets in the ring quickly. When he enters he walks right up to Playboy who meets him in the middle of the ring. The two of them get face to face and begin talking trash to each other. Playboy backs up a bit and goes to bring the mic back up to his mouth but Argo snatches it away from him. Playboy looks extremely angry. Argo meets Playboy's gaze and then begins to smile real quickly. He then turns and circles around in the ring turning quickly after turning his back on Playboy~
Argo: "More than I can chew huh?"
~Playboy nods and motions with his hands 5 vs 1~
Argo: "They said at Super Force II, I had bitten off more than I could chew. I was going against the longest running XFE World Heavyweight Champion. The man that had dominated everyone that he had faced a man that many said could not be beaten. Do you remember that night Paul? Do you remember how that night ended?"
~Playboy looks extremely angry as Argo continues to smile~
Argo: "Well in case you forget let me show you."
~Argo grabs the XFE World Heavyweight Championship Belt off his shoulder and holds it out towards Playboy~
Argo: "That night I won this belt from you and since then I continued to prove the doubters wrong. They said that Cryl and STB would take the belt to me when they worked together, they told me not to defend my belt after I got attacked before a ladder match and everyone knew my title run was over when I challenged you to an Ironman match."
~The crowd begins cheering with excitement at what Argo is saying~
Argo: "But everyone continues to be wrong as I stand here today still the XFE World Heavyweight Champion."
~The crowd cuts Argo off with an overwhelming Argo chant. Argo waits for them to calm down before continuing~
Argo: "Now I know at World's Collide in the Elimination Chamber I will be defending MY belt against 5 of the best XFE has to offer, but just like always I will find a way to overcome and at the end of the night I will once again leave the XFE World Heavyweight Champion."
~Argo smiles and tosses the belt back over his shoulder. Playboy takes this chance to move back face to face with Argo~
Argo: "Because Argo..."
~The crowd is about to erupt but Playboy snatches the mic back from Argo~
Playboy: "We get it you think you Unstoppable and these fans seem to love you no matter what. But remember in 1 week you best shine up my Belt because after the Chamber the only thing you will be is a former Champion."
~Playboy tosses the mic out of the ring. Both of them go back to jaw jacking in the middle of the ring. It looks like it is about to turn into punches when security and other people from management rush down to the ring and break Argo and Playboy apart~

Last edited by DieHard on 11/23/2010, 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Playboy's elimination chamber promo - 11/24   Playboy's elimination chamber promo - 11/24 Empty11/23/2010, 1:00 am

*edit before Playboy drops the mic.*

~"What Ya Gonna Do" by Lil Jon begins to play in the arena. The crowd erupts as Argo makes his way to the ring. He is in his wrestling gear and has the XFE World Heavyweight Title Belt tossed over his shoulder. He quickly makes his way to the ring and gets in the ring quickly. When he enters he walks right up to Playboy who meets him in the middle of the ring. The two of them get face to face and begin talking trash to each other. Playboy backs up a bit and goes to bring the mic back up to his mouth but Argo snatches it away from him. Playboy looks extremely angry. Argo meets Playboy's gaze and then begins to smile real quickly. He then turns and circles around in the ring turning quickly after turning his back on Playboy.~

Argo: "More than I can chew huh?"

~Playboy nods and motions with his hands 5 vs 1.~

Argo: "They said at Super Force II, I had bitten off more than I could chew. I was going against the longest running XFE World Heavyweight Champion. The man that had dominated everyone that he had faced a man that many said could not be beaten. Do you remember that night Paul? Do you remember how that night ended?"

~Playboy looks extremely angry as Argo continues to smile.~

Argo: "Well in case you forget let me show you."

~Argo grabs the XFE World Heavyweight Championship Belt off his shoulder and holds it out towards Playboy.~

Argo: "That night I won this belt from you and since then I continued to prove the doubters wrong. They said that Cryl and STB would take the belt to me when they worked together, they told me not to defend my belt after I got attacked before a ladder match and everyone knew my title run was over when I challenged you to an Ironman match."

~The crowd begins cheering with excitement at what Argo is saying.~

Argo: "But everyone continues to be wrong as I stand here today still the XFE World Heavyweight Champion."

~The crowd cuts Argo off with an overwhelming Argo chant. Argo waits for them to calm down before continuing.~

Argo: "Now I know at World's Collide in the Elimination Chamber I will be defending MY belt against 5 of the best XFE has to offer, but just like always I will find a way to overcome and at the end of the night I will once again leave the XFE World Heavyweight Champion."

~Argo smiles and tosses the belt back over his shoulder. Playboy takes this chance to move back face to face with Argo.~

Argo: "Because Argo..."

~The crowd is about to erupt but Playboy snatchs the mic back from Argo.~

Playboy: "We get it you think you Unstoppable and these fans seem to love you no matter what. But rememer in 1 week you best shine up my Belt because after the Chamber the only thing you will be is a former Champion."

~Playboy tosses the mic out of the ring. Both of them go back to jaw jacking in the middle of the ring. It looks like it is about to turn into punches when security and other people from management rush down to the ring and break Argo and Playboy apart.~

(If you are cool I wanted to add this, change as needed)
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Playboy's elimination chamber promo - 11/24   Playboy's elimination chamber promo - 11/24 Empty11/23/2010, 7:43 am

Edited in, no prob!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playboy's elimination chamber promo - 11/24   Playboy's elimination chamber promo - 11/24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Playboy's elimination chamber promo - 11/24
Page 1 of 1