X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playboy's pre-elimination chamber preparation - Dec 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Playboy's pre-elimination chamber preparation - Dec 1 Empty
PostSubject: Playboy's pre-elimination chamber preparation - Dec 1   Playboy's pre-elimination chamber preparation - Dec 1 Empty11/18/2010, 1:59 pm

~Playboy is shown at Rebel Nation HQ. He is sitting on the bench press and Amanda is beside him~
Playboy: "Elimination chamber. Six men go in. One man walks out. That man...will be the World Heavyweight Champion. That man... will be...The Playboy. Destruction reigns supreme in this match, and no one...I repeat...NO ONE...can deal destruction like The Playboy."
Amanda: "It is said that a miracle is a brief moment of divine intervention. Argo...for 2010...you’ve had your miracle. Now, it’s time for things to return to the way they’re supposed to be."
Playboy: "December 1, 2010. The day...that I bring the World Heavyweight Championship back home around my waist...and here, in the Rebel Nation trophy case..."
~Playboy points out the trophy case along the wall. The camera pans to view it~
Playboy: "Right on the top shelf, beside my Fan’s Choice award..."
~The camera returns to Playboy and Amanda~
Playboy: "...and no one is going to be able to stop me. Not Argo...not Cryl...not Simply The Best...not Gobeer...and definitely not Worthy. I warned you already Worthy...you get your head in the game, do your job and stay out of my way, or I will cut you down just like everyone else in the chamber. It’s your choice. You create this stable of destruction with a single goal...and, for some reason, you branch away and take off on your own little personal whatever. You will rejoin the program...or face whatever consequences I decide to deal out. Rebel Nation will succeed...with...or without you. Make your decision. Make it fast."
Amanda: "Argo. Shine that belt and take a look at your reflection in it one last time. When you bring it down to the chamber and hand it over to the referee...it will be the last time you see it. Ladies love gold...and Playboy is bringing the gold home...for me."
Playboy (to the cameraman): "Now you have 5 seconds to get the (censored) out of here."
~The video goes black and the scene returns to the arena~

Last edited by DieHard on 11/18/2010, 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Playboy's pre-elimination chamber preparation - Dec 1   Playboy's pre-elimination chamber preparation - Dec 1 Empty11/18/2010, 5:09 pm

I think the date issue might be my fault from our messages but the PPV will be the 1st of Dec I think.

Oh and great RP as normal.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Playboy's pre-elimination chamber preparation - Dec 1   Playboy's pre-elimination chamber preparation - Dec 1 Empty11/18/2010, 5:21 pm

Really? Ok I'll edit this then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playboy's pre-elimination chamber preparation - Dec 1   Playboy's pre-elimination chamber preparation - Dec 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Playboy's pre-elimination chamber preparation - Dec 1
Page 1 of 1