X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darth Clay and the "Playboy"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Darth Clay and the "Playboy" Empty
PostSubject: Darth Clay and the "Playboy"   Darth Clay and the "Playboy" Empty5/14/2008, 2:31 am

Dark Union is training in their gym.

gp pato and Dark Ryder are in the ring wrestling, learning how each wrestles to form
a stronger tag team when they turn comes.

sharkman is busy running on a treadmill and Darth Clay on a bench doing presses.

Darth Clay sets the bar down on the rack and rises.

"So, Playboy, I see you have accepted my challenge for a match. To bad for you. You shall taste what it feels like to face a real opponent for once. When we are finished, you will need all your little girls to nurse you back to health. Of course that is only if any of them will be able to stand to look at you after I am finished punishing your face and body."
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Darth Clay and the "Playboy"   Darth Clay and the "Playboy" Empty5/14/2008, 7:31 pm

Interviewer sees The Playboy walking by : Playboy... PLAYBOY!! Can I have a few words with you?

Playboy : Just what in the hell do you want?

Interviewer : May 17th, in Los Angeles, you and Darth Clay. Can I have some comments?

Playboy glares at him : First things first - Diamond Troy Justice... you got damn lucky on Wednesday. You have no idea how lucky you got. You see... you found The Playboy's weakness... beautiful women. You brought out your Diamond Doll and, lucky for you, I glanced down at her just enough to miss the Roundhouse Kick that would have taken your damn head off. My fault, I admit. And I lost because of it. That mistake won't happen again. Next time.... you're putting that sweet Diamond Doll on the line. I win... I take her home. Got the nuts to take me up on that?

Now for you, Darth. One thing.... you look damn funny on a weight bench. You had a whole 125lbs on that bar (looks at interviewer and laughs), who you trying to impress? You trying to impress The Playboy? Scare The Playboy? Take one damn look at me. Think I'm impressed or scared of weights? You think i'm worried about you? i'm not just accepting your challenge - I'm wiping my rear end with it. You're not facing just a regular Playboy Saturday - you're facing an angry Playboy. And you have nothing to distract me.

(Walks away from interview area)
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: on phone   Darth Clay and the "Playboy" Empty5/14/2008, 11:30 pm

Darth Clay stands surrounded by his new teammates while talking on the phone with his agent.
"Did you hear what that idiot said? He said I was working out with 125 pounds and looked ridiculous lifting weights. I will not be disrespected like that."

"Yes, that is what I asked for. Yes, I see. So it is a go? Everything I wanted? HAHA, you are worth all I pay you for." Darth Clay hangs up his phone, a huge grin on his face.

sharkman " Well, are you gonna tell us or do we have to beat it out of you?"

Darth Clay " Tell you what?"

gp pato " Tell us what agreement our manager got from The Sentinel."

Darth Clay " Oh that, nothing much. Just the match against "Playboy will be a First Blood Match."

sharkman " UUUMMMM, yummmy, blood."

Darth Clay " Oh, by the way. It is also for the Aggression Championship. It shall soon be mine."
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Darth Clay and the "Playboy"   Darth Clay and the "Playboy" Empty5/15/2008, 5:13 pm

(Camera is aimed at the backstage catering table where Jade is preparing a small plate and catches The Playboy walking by. Afrer walking through the camera view, he walks backwards back into camera view, looking Jade up and down. He stops... looks into the camera and mouths the words "Wow... that's hot!" At the same time, the backstage interviewer pops into camera view, annoying Playboy that his admiring of the view at the table has been disturbed..)

Interviewer : Playboy... have you heard the news?

Playboy : (INTENSE) "YES.... I HAVE HEARD THE NEWS (This startles Jade, whose back its turned, and she looks over for a second and walks away angry as it seems she dropped some food or drink). A first blood match. While I've never had a first blood match, I'm not new to blood. I love to make people bleed... I love to cause pain... I love to win... and the best part is... I LOVE GOLD EVEN MORE! This is like 3 for the price of one, since I get a hold of Darth at the same time! (Playboy is almost salivating) I can't wait to get into that ring... First Blood... anything goes for the Aggression Championship. You won't stop me, Darth... you CAN'T stop me. The Playboy will reign supreme in XFW, and this is just a start. I will make you scream... I will make you cry... I WILL MAKE YOU BLEED!!! The ref will raise my arm in victory, and I will raise the Aggression Championship belt in triumph over your bleeding, broken body. Then I will go backstage, find a really sweet honey or two and bring them back to the hotel for a ride that will make Ric Flair's Space Mountain look like a little kiddie Disney ride! (Does a mock WOOOOOOO) Prepare yourself, Darth. This time... you've let your mouth write a check that your ass can't cash."

(Walks out of camera view from the interviewer, who then looks in to the camera and mouths the words "Wow... that was hot")
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male

PostSubject: match   Darth Clay and the "Playboy" Empty5/17/2008, 2:39 am

Darth Clay " Playboy, your pretty face only has a few hours left until I rip it apart and leave you in the ring with blood flowing from it. I will stand over you looking down upon your prone body with MY title wrapped around my waist."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darth Clay and the "Playboy"   Darth Clay and the "Playboy" Empty

Back to top Go down

Darth Clay and the "Playboy"
Page 1 of 1