X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jake Adams at Super force

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

Jake Adams at Super force  Empty
PostSubject: Jake Adams at Super force    Jake Adams at Super force  Empty5/4/2012, 4:49 pm

*Marc Ellis is standing backstage smiling with a microphone in his hand, with the massive SP4 digital banner shining in the background*

Marc Ellis: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, a man who will be defending the World Heavyweight Title later tonight against the Sentinel, Jake Adams!

*The crowd boos as Jake Adams comes into the camera view, as it turns a little to put its focus on the champion, He has his gray trench coat on his shining golden WHC around his shoulder*

Marc Ellis: Jake, what is going through your mind after the tables were turned on you last week friday, on XFW?

*Jake seems to care less as he snatches the mic from Marc Ellis*

Jake: I respect your Marc but right now, the World Heavyweight Champion would like you to leave and let me handle this, and take all the spotlight, spotlight I deserve!

*The crowd boos as Ellis leaves peacefully, shaking the champion's hand and wishing good luck before going out of the view*

Jake: What happened last week was a travesty of justice. I beat Sentinel twice already to keep this Title around my shoulder!!! And what does Dante say, he says that I've brought shame to this company as WHC, ok, ok...sure! I might have celebrated a bit too much but they, I've earned it and I deserve to do whatever the hell I wanna do because the amount of blood, sweat, pain and effort I've put in my career to be called a World heavyweight champion, is incomparable to anyone else in the world! Now Sentinel, just like Jeremy Alsop and Jay Thorn, is an ass kisser, he kisses the board of director's asses and gets what he wants for free without earning it. But don't worry, like the rest, Sentinel is becoming just another victim of justice and truth, because I am the good man, the man who is a hero, a man who is idolized all around the world by men and women and kids, as he realizes that backstage politics will never get you anywhere!!!

*The crowd boos again*

Jake: Sentinel, let me remind you that over the last two months, I've made you feel and look, like a piece of dried up S***!!! Just like you did to others before you stepped into the ring with the likes of me!

*The crowd chants YOU SUCK as Jake ignores it and keeps going*

Jake: Sentinel, barely beating a couple of chumps like Gobeer and Jay Thorn, isn't called defending the WHC, its called taking the easy way out and bullying the weak. I on the other hand, in just 15 months of my arrival, have become the longest reigning Extreme Fight Champion, and a Lord of Mayhem winner, and now, a World Heavyweight Champion!

*The crowd claps the achievements regardless as they realize it is the last event for Jake Adams in XFE as well*

Jake: I am a predator, an opportunist, a tormentor, a king of devils, I make medicine sick, I bully the bullies, I am Jake Adams! And I want you to remember that Sentinel, when you walk into that match against me tonight. Because when my music hits....

*The crowd starts booing loud and chant "your song sucks" "your song sucks", frustrating Jake Adams*

Jake: TONIGHT, Sentinel gets a cold hard dose of reality when he finds out how its like to be bullied, tormented, controlled and just plain out tortured by someone your own size, someone your own type. Sentinel, I am a master manipulator, and the last image you and the world will see, is me, holding that WHC high over my head standing on top of the World while you lay flat on your back!

*The crowd boos yet again, provoking Jake*

Jake: And when I marry the women of my dreams, the woman who is the love of my life, the general manager of XFW, I will make the WHC more prestigious than it has ever been! Courtney, I dedicate this match to you babe, and I promise, I will the be the uncrowned, last ever, and the best ever, world heavyweight champion, in the history of this company!!!!

*Jake Adams drops the mic and leaves, amidst the fog boos as the camera fades*
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Jake Adams at Super force  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake Adams at Super force    Jake Adams at Super force  Empty5/4/2012, 6:30 pm

Nice work using classic heel lies! Little thins like sentinel defending the belt against gobeer and you winning the LoM. Very nice stretching the truth.
Back to top Go down

Jake Adams at Super force
Page 1 of 1