X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jake Adams Entrance RP for XFW 1/11.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

Jake Adams Entrance RP for XFW 1/11.12 Empty
PostSubject: Jake Adams Entrance RP for XFW 1/11.12   Jake Adams Entrance RP for XFW 1/11.12 Empty1/9/2012, 6:47 pm

"You Think you know me..."
~"Metalingus" by Alter Bridge blasts the arena as the crowd immediately get on their feet and create wild, loud pop. Posters and signs and people sporting Jake's merchandise are shown on camera in several shots~
~Jake Adams in his long leather black trench coat, Canadian Flag and colors emblazoned on his wrestling tights, caveman beard and all, runs out full of energy and joy as he jumps a couple times on the ramp making gestures with his hands~
~He goes on both sides of the ramp and yells greetings to the people as his music keeps banging~
~He goes on the middle of the ramp covered in differed color lighting and spotlights as the ring announcer announces him~
Jill Wagner: "Weighing in at a 259 pooouuunnndsss.......From Toronto, Ontario, Canada, he is The Show Raider.......Jake! Adamsssssssssssss!!!"
~Jake immediately raises his hands up in a rock-on signs as dozens of colorful shots of pyrotechnics light up the arena and mostly the scenery behind him~
~The crowd is pumped as so is Jake as he looks at all the people in the arena and yells Toronto! at the top of his lung~
~He runs and slides into the ring and as he gets up, he goes on the top rope once again and does his Rock-on taunt~
~As he gets down, he goes on the ropes and stands with one foot on the bottom rope and one on the middle~
~He does his rock-on taunt again as he completely boosts up the energy level of the audience in his hometown~
~He takes his coat off and picks up a mic in the corner of the ring~
Jake: "TORRRRRRONNTOOOO!!!!"
~The crowd roars in happiness as Jake keeps going~
Jake: "Its been a long time!!!!!! And I just couldn't miss XFW tonight when I heard where it was taking place! Because I know that a stop at my hometown is exactly what I need before I step in hell, in a cell!"
~The crowd start chanting his name as he continues~
Jake: "But I'm back now, and all I have to say in return to Jay Thorn's (crowd venomously boos) smartass bullcrap is....The Show Raider doesn't need anyone's help tonight, so Pauk-O even though I know you from all way from OcW, you leave this to me because this Hometown boy is gonna whoop that flying monkey's ass, Jay Thorn!!!"
~The crowd laughs and cheers loud as he throws the mic away and runs his hands through his hair~
Back to top Go down

Jake Adams Entrance RP for XFW 1/11.12
Page 1 of 1