X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jake Adams meets the Viper... RP for XFA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

Jake Adams meets the Viper... RP for XFA  Empty
PostSubject: Jake Adams meets the Viper... RP for XFA    Jake Adams meets the Viper... RP for XFA  Empty7/28/2011, 12:40 am

~Jake Adams is seen lacing his wrestling boots as the crowd immediately boos at the sight of him. He has custom show raider logo wrestling tights already on, and also has his new black Show Raider T-shirt on~
~He gets up and picks up his Extreme Fight title. As he just moves a step, he stops and sighs with disappointment as Jamie Ray Newman with a mic in hand appears~
Jake: "What the hell do you want now??"
Jamie: "Well sorry to bother you Jake but can you let us in on what is going on with your situation with Worthy tonight?"
Jake: "Look, I don't have any idea myself alright. I asked him but he says I'll find out soon who I'm facing and all that crap..."
Jamie: "Now to our knowledge, you also asked Worthy of a vacation, how is that working out for you right now?"
Jake: "Oh he just said he'll think about it. I don't know what's to think about it when I've been competing for six months and I've gotten no deserved vacation...don't worry one way or the other, I'll make him understand."
~The crowd boos and as he exits his locker room. He meets up with Evan Matthews and as they walk a step further~
~Jake stumbles into a figure of similar height~
Jake: "Hey watch where you're going dumbass!"
~As the figure turns around, it is revealed to be the Blackviper. The crowd boos a bit as the Show Raider smiles and talks~
Jake: "Oh, so this is what you've been doing all along huh...been waiting for me outside my dressing room. That's creepy. But since its you we're talking about...I'll let you off the hook."
~Blackviper smiles a bit as he replies~
Viper: "Its good to be here Jake...AGGRESSION seems more like the place I like...rather than XFW...but you...you've changed man...you've gone from a brave heart rebel, to a coward...damn."
~The crowd cheers as Jake talks back~
Jake: "Yeah yeah yeah you've got jokes now huh...at least I don't lose every match every week on XFW...in case you noticed, I'm undefeated on PPV's and I've never lost a single match fair and square on AGGRESSION and XFW! That's why I have this..."
~Jake lifts his title for the Viper to see, who simply smirks~
Evan: "What is so fun..."
~Blackviper rudely cuts the stooge off~
Viper: "SHUT UP!"
~The crowd cheers~
~Jake is ticked off as he fires at the snake~
Jake: "Hey hey don't tell him to sh..."
~The Viper rudely cuts off Jake this time~
Viper: "SHUT UP!"
~The crowd cheers louder as Jake tries to calm himself~
Jake: "Okay you know what...lets get down to business here alright...you're my partner tonight and you better have my back..."
~Blackviper angers up a bit as Jake talks~
Jake: "You've got a chance to redeem yourself for all these losses you've suffered..."
~Blackviper looks right into Jake's eyes and with a face full of anger~
Jake: "Its gonna be a walk in the park man...this is going to be your night, and my night as well. Just have my back covered and I'll have yours, you cool with that?"
~Blackviper takes a deep sigh and replies~
Viper: "Oh I've got your back tonight...but if you turn tail on me tonight...I'm gonna have to start punting people again...I guess you already know who I'm gonna start with..."
~BlackViper smirks as he leaves. The crowd can be heard cheering as Evan and Jake talk to each other as remarks of the viper being a phony bully can be heard. The camera fades as Jake and Evan head the other way~
Back to top Go down

Jake Adams meets the Viper... RP for XFA
Page 1 of 1