X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jake Adams RP April/6/2011

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

Jake Adams RP April/6/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Jake Adams RP April/6/2011   Jake Adams RP April/6/2011 Empty4/6/2011, 4:03 am

~Jaime Ray Newman is standing backstage with a smile on her face, waiting to talk, she soon breaks the buzzing in the atmosphere as she speaks into her microphone~

Jaime: "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest as this moment, The Show Raider...Jake, Adams!!"
~The crowd boos as Jake steps into the view, rudely shoving Jaime completely out of the view and taking the mic from her~
Jake: "Ladies and gentlemen, bow down to the man who is coming fresh off of a monumental victory over a man who people "THOUGHT" was invincible...a man people thought was probably, unbeatable and too much for anyone to handle..."
~Jake smiles brightly with arrogance as the crowd boo his every little cocky expression that Jake pops up with~
Jake: "Hold your horses there you damn losers, because right now, you're looking at a man, who is a winner, and when a winner talks, you all duct tape your mouth and your asses..."
~The crowd boos more as Jake continues to boast~
Jake: "Nah Nah Nah people you're doing it wrong...just shh..shh!"
~The arrogance really gets to the people as Jake attracts nuclear heat~
Jake: "Alright, as I was saying, I did something no man can, I beat, your hero, Cryl! I beat him! No one thought I could do it but guess what, I proved you all wrong again! This is like, the 10,000th time I've overcome the odds and beaten a monster like Cryl! Aren't I just...awesome?"
~The crowd gets together and roars back NO in reply, but Jake completely ignores it~
Jake: "Ah whatever who ever gave a damn about what you people think..."
~The crowd boos Jake as he holds his laughter~
Jake: "But moving aside to more important business, a lot of talk has been going around lately about me spearing Booinator or Poopinator (The crowd laughs) at the last X Force Aggression show...well, I only have a few things to say about that..."
~The crowd keep booing Jake as he talks~
Jake: "You see, its almost been a year since I've been a champion...almost a year...that's a long, long time for me considering how much I love being a champion...I wanna be the shining white light again, and Poopinator, unfortunately for you, your lights are about to be turned off!"
~The crowd has a mixed reaction as Jake continues to send a message to Booinator~
Jake: "And when the lights come back on, everyone in the XFE Nation, will be looking at their new Leader, they will be looking at Jake Adams, the new XFE Extreme Fight Champion!"
~Jake Adams finally puts the mic down and basks in the crowd's boos, soaking them in to almost make himself stronger and stronger, as the camera fades out~

Last edited by Jake on 4/6/2011, 3:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Jake Adams RP April/6/2011   Jake Adams RP April/6/2011 Empty4/6/2011, 5:08 am

Too late for today's show but I'll use it for next week's show.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Jake Adams RP April/6/2011   Jake Adams RP April/6/2011 Empty4/6/2011, 9:57 am

nice one my friend Smile

Cant wait till you meet his SISTER again Wink
Back to top Go down
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Jake Adams RP April/6/2011   Jake Adams RP April/6/2011 Empty4/6/2011, 3:47 pm

@ Cryl- Thanks Bud! Its always good to get some encouragement from an all-star like you!

@ Sentinel- I think it would be better if you use the rp next at XFA this week, that would make more sense than using it next week on XFW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jake Adams RP April/6/2011   Jake Adams RP April/6/2011 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jake Adams RP April/6/2011
Page 1 of 1