X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jake Adams Rp for XFA 4/9/11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

Jake Adams Rp for XFA 4/9/11 Empty
PostSubject: Jake Adams Rp for XFA 4/9/11   Jake Adams Rp for XFA 4/9/11 Empty4/8/2011, 10:47 pm

"You think you know me..."
~"Metalingus" by Alter Bridge blasts the arena as the crowd let out a light wave of boos~
Reggie Miller: "Ah...I could have waited for this guy to come out...Jake Adams...the Show Raider...he raids our smiles and joy is what he raids..."
~Jake Adams, dressed like Scarface in a suit, makes his way to the ring, ignoring the disdain from the crowd the whole way~
Brandon Routh: "Jake Adams, probably the fastest rising superstar right now in XFE, coming off of a huge win over Cryl at Chaos 'N' Mayhem now looks to set his sights on what we believe, Booinator, and his prestigious, coveted, Extreme Fight Championship."
~He gets on the turnbuckle and takes his sin-glasses off. He looks at the crowd and smiles with arrogance as he gets down and without much time being wasted, talks into the microphone he just received~
Jake: "How's everybody doing tonight?"
~The crowd have a mixed reaction as Jake just looks at them like they're a bunch of toys~
Jake: "Whatever...like I give a (Censored)."
~The crowd boos him big time as he speaks more~
Jake: "I'm not in the mood for talking much today, and I'm damn sure not in the mood of embarrassing all you idiots again and again since its just way too easy..."
Brandon Routh: "Well Thank God he's not in the mood for talking...that backstage interview was enough for a whole month if you ask me..."
~The crowd boos big time again as Jake just thrives in the negativity~
Jake: "Reason why I'm out here is because, as you already know, I just addressed Booinator backstage, but the thing is, I'm not waiting, I'm the ultimate opportunist and I want my opportunity created right here, right now!"
~The crowd buzz loud as some still boo Jake just for the knack of it~
Jake: "So any one of the Co-GM's of XFA, I request that you please come out here right now and give me my God-given title match against Booinator...at Super Force 3!!"
~The crowd boos at Jake's arrogance as he doesn't seem like he's in the mood of waiting~
Jake: "Dammit I'm not waiting any longer! Either one of you comes right now and gives me a title match, or else I drag both of your weaselly little asses out and put you down like a wounded dog!"
Reggie Miller: "Is this guy out of his mind?? Seriously??"
Brandon Routh: "I have a strange feeling seeing Jake Adams act so comfortably and defiantly while talking out all those dangerous, threats to such a high authority figure like Jack Roberts or John Smith..."
Reggie Miller: "You're right I agree with you, something is a bit fishy here...Jake Adams looks like he's in a hurry, not like his usual self, normally he takes his time and talks all the trash he can."
~The crowd boos as Jake's bully aggression still doesn't work. He just shakes his head and gives up hope of waiting any longer, he almost steps out of the ring when...~
John Smith: "Hold it right there Jake hold it right there..."
Reggie Miller: "And there he is! John Smith the co-GM of XFA along with Jack Roberts!"
~John Smith, dressed in a Armani suit, walks out with a XFA mic in his hand while the crowd cheer him~
~Jake is now in the corner of the ring with a mild look on his face as John, without any fear, steps right into the ring and tells Jake a piece of his mind~
John Smith: "So let me get this straight, you show up backstage, treat our backstage interviewer like trash, then you treat our Extreme fighting champion like trash, and then you treat our fans, me and Jack Roberts like trash, and you expect me to give you a title sh..."
~Just as John Smith is about to finish his word, Jake Adams cuts him off in a rude, rude way~
Jake Adams runs and rams his shoulder into John Smith's ribs, tackling and tossing him down to the mat with brute force, performing a MORTAL Spear!!!!
Brandon Routh: "WHAT????!!!"
Reggie Miller: "The Spear! Spear! Spear by Jake Adams my God he just...he just Speared the Co-GM of XFA!!!"
~The crowd pops big time with OOOOOO's and WOW's as Jake looks at John Smith's unconscious state and simply smirks, while the extremely shocked and stunned crowd express their hatred from Jake Adams, the Show Raider~
Brandon Routh: "Jake Adams showing no regret or remorse here!"
Reggie Miller: "He's just got that smug look on his face like he knew what he was doing all along! Was all this pre-meditated??"
Brandon Routh: "Jake better watch his back from now on! He just Speared a GM for crying out loud!"
~The crowd is still in disbelief as the replay of the spear is show in slow-motion. It can be seen that John's head smashed the ring apron real hard on the impact, as Jack Roberts runs into the ring with EMT's who have all the head-gear for concussions and other body injuries~
~Jake gets out of the ring as soon as Jack starts shouting at him, he just makes a immature face instead as he is amidst of thousands of people booing him at the top of their lungs~
~Many Jake Sucks chants can be heard as John Smith is carried out on a stretcher with his ribs being taped and his concussion being dealt with as the show goes off the air~
Back to top Go down

Jake Adams Rp for XFA 4/9/11
Page 1 of 1