X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What the hell is he doing? *RP for Aggression*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

What the hell is he doing? *RP for Aggression* Empty
PostSubject: What the hell is he doing? *RP for Aggression*   What the hell is he doing? *RP for Aggression* Empty3/2/2012, 9:51 pm

"You Think You know me..."
~As soon as the distinctive words hit the crowd rise into a huge roar of boos as Monster (Dubstep) by Professor Green blasts the arena~
~Jake Adams wearing sunglasses and displaying a now clean shaved face with blue jeans and a white affliction shirt walks out looking all proud and happy despite his actions last week and his rather mysterious appearance on XFW this week~
Reggie: "Well ladies and gentlemen the Show-Raider hasn't quite been like himself recently, walking out on a match and losing it on purpose, and then smiling like he just doesn't even care about being a pro wrestler."
Brandon Routh: "Well in one of our main events tonight its the current Aggression Champion Seraphim vs Jake Adams and if Jake continues acting the way he has, all quiet with a smug I don't care attitude, he's gonna miss out on a chance that could land him in the World title scene."
Reggie: "We understand that Jake is out here right now on the orders of the XFE board to explain himself, this, ladies and gentlemen, should be interesting."
~He goes into the ring with Marc Ellis standing inside with a mic already in hand~
~As Jake runs and slides under the bottom rope to get in the ring, he looks around the crowd and winks, before getting up and climbing the turnbuckles and doing his signature Rock-on taunt~
~As he gets down, Marc Ellis welcomes him by giving him full spotlight as the crowd boo him~
~He takes his sunglasses off and looks at Marc Ellis, and shakes his hand before the in-ring interview gets started~
~*Marc Ellis waits for the crowd to stop booing as he finally asks a question~
Marc: "First of all Jake let me tell you, I am your biggest fan in the entire World!"
~The crowd boos as Jake doesn't look too surprised but smiles anyways~
Marc: "But I must ask you some tough questions and if you don't mind, here's the first one, last week why did you blatantly walk out in your match with JD Allgood?"
~Jake goes closer to the mic held by Elli but then draws back, smiling smug as the anticipating crowd slowly boos him louder than ever~
~Jake then turns back and heads over to the ropes to leave but he turns right back and pushes Ellis away, always making him fall~
~He then walks all around with a swagger in the ring and keeps quiet, looking at the crowd with a sadistic smirk~
~He goes outside and parades randomly, doing football slides and moon walking and what not, making the crowd very confused, with some just very pissed but quiet and some just very loud and hateful~
~He gets on the top of the commentary table and parades around like a clown, confusing the commentators~
Brandon: "Did Marc Eilis's microphone smell like crack, because Jake is acting like one high mutha...??"
Reggie: "My God Jake keeps getting more mysterious, strange, and sillier by the second!"
~He takes the cameraman's camera and records everything himself while shouting yay and woo and yeah over and over again with a occasional random comment to the crowd in the mix~
~He then drops the camera and with a straight face, he immediately stops the drama, and simply walks back to the backstage area as Marc Ellis is shown dumbfounded~
~Jake still has his smug smirk from last week as he walks to the back~
Reggie: "He didn't even say a single word let alone answer a question."
Brandon: "I guess we won't know this week why he did what he did last week on Aggression and his strange involvement on XFW in Courtney Day's office..."
Back to top Go down

What the hell is he doing? *RP for Aggression*
Page 1 of 1