X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There is a hell, believe me I've seen it... (First XFW)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

There is a hell, believe me I've seen it... (First XFW) Empty
PostSubject: There is a hell, believe me I've seen it... (First XFW)   There is a hell, believe me I've seen it... (First XFW) Empty2/16/2012, 3:32 pm

Angelic Voice: "There is a hell believe me I've seen it..."
~The lights go out, the crowd look in shock at the x-tron as the blood red triangle appears. letters of the alphabet run through the center of it as the fans look on, it doesn't seem to stop~
Angelic Voice: "There is a heaven, let's keep it a secret..."

~The flashing letters begin to slow...A...B...C...D!~
~The D stops in the center of the triangle and it turns from a red color to an angelic white~
~A man walks out with his head covered by a hood, a blood red spotlight fixes on him, it quickly changes to a similar angelic white to the others, making him seem almost un-earthly~
~He looks up with a soft grin on his face as the guitar kicks in making the fans scream out loud, his long hair covering his upper face~
Song: "I am an ocean, I am the sea, there is a world inside of me!"
~The triangle turns an angelic white color on the now red background, the D and the triangle turns red as the background becomes white every few seconds in a flashing motion. The man climbs on to the top turnbuckle and looks into the crowd. he drops into the ring as the arena becomes normal. his gear in a pair of below knee length shorts, one side red, the other white. A white triangle with a white D on the red side, the opposite on the other side~
~He produces a mic from his hoodie pockets. the camera focuses on the back of his hoodie as he looks down to the ground. it is jet black with a half red, half white triangle with the D in the middle of it~
Man: "There is a hell... ~he looks up to veal his face~ believe me I've seen it!"
~The fans roar at Danny as he looks on with a sly grin~
Danny Young: "There is a heaven! Let's keep it a secret."
~He raises a single finger to his lips and whispers "shhh"~
Danny Young: "You wondered last season the meaning behind this triangle, now I will explain. If you look at society and the shape of the triangle, it is similar. My triangle is the reverse of society, the overlooked are at the top and the rich, greedy and undeserving are at the bottom like they should be. The people at the top of society are seen as the worthy ones, whereas at the bottom we are seen as worthless. I will not stand for that, people waltz in here and expect everything on a silver platter for knowing people. I fought my way in, I was selected for my ability, not my contacts. I was chosen for my charisma, not my money. But since I will not faultier in my quest to speak out against the liars and deceivers, I will say this. We are not manufactured like you, we are not false like you, but we are worthy, unlike you."
~'Crucify Me' begins again as Danny drops the mic, the lights go black as the angelic spotlight drops over him again, it soon goes out and he disappears~
David Hood: "Strong words by Danny Young there, maybe it is good to see a hint of the truth from him."
Matt Scott: "He spews from his mouth stuff that should be coming from his ass. Absolute bull-"
~David Hood nudges his partner as he stops himself from cursing~
Matt Scott: "...poo."
~David Hood sighs as the scene fades to black~
Back to top Go down

There is a hell, believe me I've seen it... (First XFW)
Page 1 of 1