X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Inner Circle raises hell... (XFA)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

The Inner Circle raises hell... (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: The Inner Circle raises hell... (XFA)   The Inner Circle raises hell... (XFA) Empty4/29/2011, 7:20 am

This should be around the show but after the Inner Circle has a chat RP.

~Danny Young and the Thorns walk into catering, where a number of XFE wrestlers are eating, including, Morbid Distruction, JD Allgood, Slugger, Worthy and many members of the Young Gunz division~
Jay Thorn: "I've got an idea."
~Jay Thorn walks over to a long tables end and when everyone's focused on their food, tilts the table slightly to drop all the food on the other side to the peoples laps. As everyone looks shocked, Danny and the brothers point at Morbid Distruction, which initiates a massive brawl all over catering~
Danny Young: "That worked."
~The three high five each other and walk away laughing as the melee continues~

~The Thorns and Danny Young walk down a corridor, when a messenger comes carrying huge bundle of red and yellow roses and stops when he meets them~
Messenger: "Hey, can you guys help me? I'm looking for a miss...Olivia Wilde. Where can I find her?"
~The three look around and Pitbull notices Cryl locker room and points at it~
Pitbull: "Right in there, man."
Messenger: "Thanks, appreciate it."
~The messenger walks over to Cryl's locker room and the three start walking away. As the messenger steps in, screams and sounds of a fight start echoing as the three walk away laughing~

~Danny Young and the Thorns are seen walking past the GM's office, which is clearly empty at the moment. They sneak in and as they realize no one is watching, they type up a letter with the GM's computer and put it in an official XFE envelope~
Danny Young: "This should be good."
~The three leave the GM's office and start walking down the halls, looking for a perfect victim for their prank. After a while, they see Molten Master down the hall~
Jay Thorn: "Hey, MM! MM! Wait up!"
~The three walk up to Molten Master and hand him the letter~
Pitbull: "The GM's asked us to deliver you this letter. Seemed like they weren't too thrilled to do it themselves."
~Rob looks at the three, then at the letter and since it's in an official envelope, opens it and starts reading~
Rob Mayhem: "We're sorry to inform you, but due to your lack of impact during the your time here and the increased level off competition, XFE Management has decided that it is in the best interest of all parties involved to send you back to XFE developmental for further development. We hope that you can improve your game there and earn your place back on XFE TV. Yours sincerely, XFA General Managers. WHAT????"
~As Molten Master starts walking towards the GM's office, clearly fuming, the three slap high fives and laugh~
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

The Inner Circle raises hell... (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Circle raises hell... (XFA)   The Inner Circle raises hell... (XFA) Empty4/29/2011, 7:43 am

~The Thorns are seen outside of the toilets in the backstage area when Danny Young steps out~
Pitbull:"What the hell were you doing in there?"
Danny Young:"You'll see..."
~A fan walks past the trio and goes into the toilet~
Danny Young:"3...2...1..."
~A loud gush of water is heard and the carpet outside of the toilets is stained with what appears to be water~
Fan:"Oh My God! The toilets are flooded, theres (censored) all over the (censored) floor!"
~The trio are seen walking away laughing~
Back to top Go down

The Inner Circle raises hell... (XFA)
Page 1 of 1