X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Risen From Hell...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goliathus
XFE Hall of Famer
Goliathus

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Risen From Hell... Empty
PostSubject: Risen From Hell...   Risen From Hell... Empty2/22/2011, 6:59 am

Show: 2/26/11 X-Force Aggression
Time: Before Goliathus vs Ace Pantera
~The camera shows Jaime Ray Newman walking down the corridor in the backstage area. The lighting is getting darker and darker as she ventures deeper and deeper into the zone and her advancing speed and footsteps reflect her fear of going forward. She halts for a while but then she doesn't stop though. She presses on after a deep breath, venturing through the dark corner~
Brandon Routh: "Since when do we have such a dark corridor or just an area on the backstage? I thought we fixed all the dead light before a show?"
Reggie Miller: "I don't know about that for sure, partner but something deep down inside myself tells me that the wrestler she is looking for is a weird man and he prefers darkness of all things."
Brandon Routh: "Such weirdo...so who is she interviewing again?"
Reggie Miller: "Hm...he’s in tonight's show against Ace Pantera...let's say...Go-...Goliathus is the name."
Brandon Routh: "I can't wait to see him."
~After a short while in a dark atmosphere, Jaime Ray Newman and the cameraman reaches a red lighting area. Jaime looks back at the camera with a confused face~
Reggie Miller: "It seems like she doesn't know where he is in the backstage."
Brandon Routh: "Neither do I, since when the heck do we have a red-light district in our backstage area? I don't mean the district with you know, a lot of 18 above stuff but that area sure is literally red-light all over."
Reggie Miller: "Man, this Goliathus dude probably has a fetish on red color or something."
Brandon Routh: "A fetish on blood maybe?"
Reggie Miller: "Welcome to X-Force Entertainment then, we have a freaking lot of blood here."
~Jaime looks around room by room but she fails to find any sign of Goliathus's locker room. All she sees on the two sides of her are rooms with empty sign...or no sign at all~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Hello? Anyone there?"
~There's no reply at all. Silent fills the air like oxygen and there's no one to be seen. Jaime feels the chill but she pulls herself together. She decided to just try the room one by one. She is going for the one nearest to her position on the left side. The camera follows her closely, not letting the figure of Jaime goes out of the camera for 0.1 second~
Brandon Routh: "Darn, the area is really creepy."
Reggie Miller: "She is one brave girl to venture so far, I would have just give up there."
~She opens the door easily as it is not locked. She reaches the left side of the wall but it seems that she cannot find the button for the light. The weak red light of outside doesn't really help much on her finding for the button~
Brandon Routh: "Hey David, isn't every room in the MGM Grand has the switch on the left side?"
Reggie Miller: "That's exactly why her hand is on that side of the wall but it seems that she cannot find any."
~All of a sudden, dark blue light emits on a certain spot inside the room with a figure standing quite far apart from the camera. Jaime shouts but calms herself quickly. It is a dark figure, with hood covering his or her face, wearing some sort of medieval's dark cult clothing~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Sorry but are you Goliathus?"
~Jaime scans all around the room but there's nothing to be seen except the dark figure in front of her. The figure shakes his head left and right, hinting a "No".~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Where can I find mister Goliathus then?"
~The figure points out "three" with one of his or her hand and points to the right side~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Thank you..."
~Jaime closes the door as soon as she steps out of the room~
Brandon Routh: "Sorry to interrupt but are we actually watching a horror film?"
Reggie Miller: "Not really but the atmosphere is pretty similar. Man, my hands are all wet."
~Jaime walks past the rooms, one...two...and finally, three...The camera quickly focuses on the upcoming room on the right. The good news is that there's a sign there. The camera zooms in and the sign reads "Goliathus"~
Brandon Routh: "Finally!"
~Jaime is relish to see that her target is near. She can't wait to just get out of this creepy area, just run...as quick as possible, as far as possible...but she has to be done with the interview first. She rushes to the door with the steps of happiness and knocks on the door a few times~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Hello, is Goliathus there?"
~There's no reply except a lot of voices coming from inside. It is no English and there are multiple voices inside, chanting some sort of language together~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Excuse me but I will come in right now."
~Jaime opens the door. This one is unlocked as well and so she pushes it lightly to the side. Inside the room, there's orange-red light illuminating from a certain spot of the room. Around the spots are those cult figures but those inside this room are wearing red. It seems they are in some sort of ritual, chanting some sort of language only they are fond of~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Sorry...to interrupt...I will...be going."
~Jaime is freaked out, her voice pretty much tells that to the audience watching the x-tron. Jaime turns around and BOOM! Out of nowhere a figure appears on her back and that figure certainly shocks her. Jaime screams and backs up two steps backward before falling onto the ground. The cameraman stumbles backward as well and the camera is moving a little bit backward in the process. The door is closed all of a sudden without anyone actually touching it~
???: "What business do you have here in the Hell domain? Answer me, or you, will stay here."
~Jaime's legs automatically push herself backward but then she bumps into another figure that appears all of a sudden again behind him. Another scream and Jaime quickly moves away to create space between the two figures~
???: "Answer the question, young lady."
~The voice is groom and dark. Jaime doesn't even pick up her microphone as she speaks~
Jaime Ray Newman: *With low voice* "I am sorry...please let me go. Please..."
???: "Imbecile! Is that how you all treat a young lady?"
~A voice echoes around the entire room. It is a doubled-voice, one is a dark and groom voice while the counterpart is a higher in pitch, much like a normal man's voice. All figures quickly bow down as soon as they heard the voice~
???: "Lord Goliathus, this human interrupts our work."
Goliathus: "She doesn't know anything and I did teach you all to be reasonable. I am sorry, miss Jaime but today's not the day for an interview. As you see, the debut is very important for me and I am still preparing for that. Please leave the room peacefully and I will contact you when it's time for an interview. I am deeply sorry for the rude behavior of my minions."
~The door opens like it is pushed by an invisible hand. The cameraman grabs the mic and helps Jaime to get up. Jaime is still in shock but she manages to get back up slowly and they leaves the room. The door closes automatically after that and the chant continues. After that, darkness takes over the x-tron screen~
Reggie Miller: "Okay...I am still...quite stunned."
Brandon Routh: "I am very interested in this "Lord Goliathus", who will face Ace Pantera tonight in a match to get closer to the No.1 contender spot for the Young Gunz title. For now, let's move on to our next match."
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Risen From Hell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risen From Hell...   Risen From Hell... Empty2/22/2011, 8:19 am

a well detailed role play for your first roleplay, very good, looking forward to have new people as a challenge. great roleplay
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Risen From Hell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risen From Hell...   Risen From Hell... Empty2/22/2011, 9:24 am

Great one !!
Back to top Go down
Goliathus
XFE Hall of Famer
Goliathus

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Risen From Hell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risen From Hell...   Risen From Hell... Empty2/22/2011, 1:04 pm

Thanks for the comment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Risen From Hell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risen From Hell...   Risen From Hell... Empty

Back to top Go down

Risen From Hell...
Page 1 of 1